Author Topic: NA ALL TIME REGIMENT LIST  (Read 8057 times)

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
  • Side: Union
Re: NA ALL TIME REGIMENT LIST
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2020, 09:15:24 am »
Not Valid till you put USMC on it the only NA reg.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Quinn
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2020, 12:47:11 pm »
NA

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2020, 04:05:14 pm »
When all the regiments in the top part of the list played in the Old gen era which is equivalent to when neanderthals were running around grunting about fire.

63e was the only reg that showed some form of dominance in the later years.
and all of em' would still crush the VB xd

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2020, 04:58:22 pm »
When all the regiments in the top part of the list played in the Old gen era which is equivalent to when neanderthals were running around grunting about fire.

63e was the only reg that showed some form of dominance in the later years.
Neanderthals were not the first subspecies of humans to discover and manipulate the most well known aspect of combustion. It was actually the the group known as homo erectus, a predecessor to the Neanderthal during the Calabrian epoch, and had lived more than 500,000 years prior, though other estimates date them as far back as 2 million.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2020, 05:13:45 pm »
If 71st isn’t 69 what’s been the point?

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

|Viper|

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2020, 05:37:47 pm »
Windflower just messaged me on Steam

VB > PSG

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2020, 06:17:34 pm »
Windflower just messaged me on Steam

VB > PSG
bow down SoaR BOW DOWN

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2020, 07:14:53 pm »

HOLY SHIT I FORGOT THEM
1stRddt
i forgot them tooo holy cow

As a regiment as a whole, the style in which the regiment conducted itself in through its entire existence is actually pretty sad.  The fact that it took jackiechan to join the 71st for them to ever be considered good is actually sad.  I truly don't feel they are on par with regiments such as 29th, 54th, and all of millanders groups.  I understand you may feel a different way about it, however if you look at how the regiment was before Jackie ever joined, it was actually shit.  Like worse than regiments I have made...and John Sanders knows about my regiments. 
« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 07:18:59 pm by PapaBean »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2020, 07:24:20 pm »

HOLY SHIT I FORGOT THEM
1stRddt

As a regiment as a whole, the style in which the regiment conducted itself in through its entire existence is actually pretty sad.  The fact that it took jackiechan to join the 71st for them to ever be considered good is actually sad.  I truly don't feel they are on par with regiments such as 29th, 54th, and all of millanders groups.  I understand you may feel a different way about it, however if you look at how the regiment was before Jackie ever joined, it was actually shit.  Like worse than regiments I have made...and John Sanders knows about my regiments.
it was still like 70-0 before Jackie joined. I think they beat ody reg but not 100% sure if that was before or after Jackie joined
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2020, 07:30:04 pm »

HOLY SHIT I FORGOT THEM
1stRddt

it was still like 70-0 before Jackie joined. I think they beat ody reg but not 100% sure if that was before or after Jackie joined
In the NEC days?! Are you high? Bro actually watch the footage of them from back then.  Like Millanders regiments were ten times better than the 71st ever was.  I am not even trying to bait or anything I am being deadass.  The 71st, before Jackie showed up, never did a comp league.  They faced shit regiments left and right.  Prove me wrong and Ill move them up but like them being at a 79 is generous as fuck.   

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2020, 07:34:00 pm »
3rdRGJ 13e
oh we were bad

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2020, 07:35:55 pm »
3rdRGJ 13e
oh we were bad

Dude we were! Thats what I am saying. Like we were on par with the 71st pre-jackie.  Thats the facts.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2020, 07:37:19 pm »
Haters will never get over being beaten 😌it’s ok Bean!!

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2020, 07:38:49 pm »
Colt and Shoomama
what legends

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2020, 07:41:52 pm »
Haters will never get over being beaten 😌it’s ok Bean!!

Lol dude I am not denying that the 71st was good when Jackie was there and when he left.  Yall did a great job.  But before Jackie showed up, you guys were actually booty.  Like you guys were in the NEC aka Union gaming with Hess.  Like come on dude.  You of all people should be able to say the 71st was shit before jackie joined.  No shame in saying that.  Thats like saying the 92nd was shit before Zzeth and Redwall joined. 

Colt and Shoomama
what legends
Dude colt is still around...still racist as ever and still trolly as ever.