Author Topic: Ideal Mouse Settings?  (Read 8634 times)

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Ideal Mouse Settings?
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2016, 01:20:11 am »
I guess I could say if you only play infantry and only use bayonets, it wouldn't be to hard to learn.  Derping which attack you want with a bayonet isn't as costly as it is for a sword or cav player.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2016, 01:31:31 pm »
Why weren't you there for me 3 years ago Thunder?  :'(
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2016, 05:46:18 pm »
Well actually thought about it for a bit and it is too idealistic to actually be useful in competitive scenarios. Having more than one motion is actually pretty desirable when trying to beat an opponent who knows how to play. Sorry Thunder :(

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2016, 06:00:50 pm »

sleeping on the job as per usual.

Well actually thought about it for a bit and it is too idealistic to actually be useful in competitive scenarios. Having more than one motion is actually pretty desirable when trying to beat an opponent who knows how to play. Sorry Thunder :(

depends on your play style really.  you can still do your twirls, seizures, and feints with inverse.  If you are use to the normal melee system and are good with it, then there isn't too much a reason to change.  I find it works better for my footwork and getting more damage from attacks.  As i am mainly a swordsman, footwork is key to getting your swing to land at the right time and place.  It also gives me an advantage where in some cases people would bounce trying to use a swing and i wouldn't due to the way inverse works.(by the time they get the attack they want and try to line it up, i can be in a spot that makes it bounce or miss.  or maybe minimize the damage it would cause.)

anyways it is not for everyone.  it depends on your playstyle.  While i feel it is very useful for bayonets, you don't notice as big of an improvement compared to swords.  a few years ago i would recommend people give it a shot.(takes 1-2 weeks of active play to get use to it. takes longer to get use to a swords inverse than bayo)  now a days, not so much.  unless you are new, you are better off sticking with what you know.   :)
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Fwuffy

• General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2016, 06:04:35 pm »

sleeping on the job as per usual.

depends on your play style really.  you can still do your twirls, seizures, and feints with inverse.  If you are use to the normal melee system and are good with it, then there isn't too much a reason to change.  I find it works better for my footwork and getting more damage from attacks.  As i am mainly a swordsman, footwork is key to getting your swing to land at the right time and place.  It also gives me an advantage where in some cases people would bounce trying to use a swing and i wouldn't due to the way inverse works.(by the time they get the attack they want and try to line it up, i can be in a spot that makes it bounce or miss.  or maybe minimize the damage it would cause.)

anyways it is not for everyone.  it depends on your playstyle.  While i feel it is very useful for bayonets, you don't notice as big of an improvement compared to swords.  a few years ago i would recommend people give it a shot.(takes 1-2 weeks of active play to get use to it. takes longer to get use to a swords inverse than bayo)  now a days, not so much.  unless you are new, you are better off sticking with what you know.   :)
yup pretty much, I wasn't saying it's absolutely without reason to switch, but in the scenario I encounter it under - as a bayonet player with a defined playstyle that works very well with the normal mouse system it's redundant. but yea under certain situations for sure, it might give you an efficiency edge with swords

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2016, 06:47:53 pm »
For autistics feints :

dpi : 800
mouse setting : http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/275095970480081885/34263E5B24495F3FD1CAD3A8FC63F42C8B440B26/

hf  ;)

+ use ² (behind echap) every time.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 06:52:22 pm by ExtaZz94 »
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Offline Fwuffy

• General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2016, 07:21:26 pm »
For autistics feints :

dpi : 800
mouse setting : http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/275095970480081885/34263E5B24495F3FD1CAD3A8FC63F42C8B440B26/

hf  ;)

+ use ² (behind echap) every time.
sorry but autistic feints are mine, that's what Tav told me I do ages ago - you need 6400 dpi for it

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2016, 05:14:05 pm »
It's true , more like dauphin style , slaboch/slabite.
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Offline Walwin

• Private
  • JediMaster_Mace_Windu, 15thYR_Pte_Walwin
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2016, 11:12:18 am »
I use 12000dpi on my Logitech G502 and just luckstab most of the time.

Offline MR_Cheath

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1eMar_pA_Cheath
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2016, 02:22:14 pm »
I use 12000dpi on my Logitech G502 and just luckstab most of the time.
16400 dpi here on my GTX 166