Author Topic: ♞ Napoleonic Wars Cavalry Nations Cup 2017 ♞ [ESP 1st ; GER 2nd, POL 3rd]  (Read 154856 times)

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: ♞ Napoleonic Wars Cavalry Nations Cup 2017 ♞
« Reply #1005 on: January 09, 2018, 05:59:30 pm »

MATCH PREVIEW
Semi-Final n°2

Tonight, the second semi-final of this 2017 Cavalry Nations Cup will be played. It is Spain versus the United Kingdom, two famous and feared teams of the competition. And if the result of Poland vs Germanic Countries was hard to guess, this match does not make it easy for us either, and really seems to be in everyone's hands. Both teams will have a lot to play for tonight, with Spain trying to win its first ever ticket to a final, and the United Kingdom wanting to play another one, and who knows, win a second Champion Title in a row, which would be something new in this competition.
Many questions and uncertainties, that will be answered tonight on the field. If you want to spectate it, make sure you join CavNationsCup_1, at 21:00 GMT!

TEAM PRESENTATION

The United Kingdom team might very well be one of the most, if not the most ressourceful team of the history of the Cavalry Nations Cup. Losing quite heavily to France in last year's group stage did not stop them from taking their revenge and beating the French team in the final match. So one thing is certain, never consider the Brits beaten in advance.
This year's reigning champions qualified to the final stage of the tournament, finishing second of their group after losing to the Germanic Countries, who secured their ticket to the final just a few days ago against Poland.
The British rely on a core of extremely experienced and skilled players, who have all won many titles in various cavalry competitions in the past. Added to these experienced and leading figures are several relatively new players, who have shown excellent skills and a strong will to achieve great things on this game lately. Many players whose names we did not know much about before the competition have proved they could be counted on in this Cavalry Nations Cup, and it only makes us more eager to see them play tonight.
UK's ressourcefulness will be put to a test tonight against Spain, since the British players will be facing lancers. If they can adapt the way they play to this different opposition, they will be more than able to get a good result and win the match. However that won't be easy for them, and it is more than safe to assume that they won't win every round tonight. If they do manage to keep calm, focused and motivated when they lose rounds, then they might get the advantage. Matches are won on skills as much as morale and endurance, and it is a thing that Skittles and Cage, UK's captain and vice-captain, know well.
These two have been doing a great job leading the team so far, both of them being leading figures in successful hussar regiments. No doubt they will put all of their efforts in this match tonight.

Also Hawk is in it

TEAM PRESENTATION

Spain has undoubtedly been one of the strongest teams this year. After picking the lancer class, the Spaniards have had excellent results, beating France in an extremely close match, then winning against Poland to secure their first place in Group A. After all these victories, it is fair to assume that the Spanish team can be confident, and sure of its strength.
The Spaniards are all experienced players of the game. Traeeseron is leading the team for the fourth time in a row, Spain was never led by any other captain, and that's no surprise since he's always been doing a quality work with his team. This year he is helped by his vice-captain Victor, who has won silverware with the 4e Hussards and knows how to play those kind of long competitions. This pair will be leading Spain to a very tough match against UK tonight. If Spain won, they would participate in their first ever final, against the Germanic Countries. Obviously all the players want to achieve that, and even more.
Spain's best achievement in the Cavalry Nations Cup was a third place, in 2015. This year however, they really seem to have what it takes to lift the title. Their chances really are equal to the other teams. So if they manage to perform as well as they did against France, then they can put the British team in trouble, and win the match. For that they will need to use all the advantages that the lancer class offers, without letting the Brits counter them. They can also rely on a couple of extremely skilled players who have clearly been killing machines since the competition has started. If the Spaniards come motivated, well organised, and these killing machines are in shape, then we must all be ready for a great show.

CONCLUSION
          Tonight's match will be a show you don't want to miss. Two of the most exciting teams of the Cavalry Nations Cup will clash to try and get the chance to face the Germanic Countries in the final. The result is impossible to predict, and great skills, organization and dedication will have to be shown by both teams if they want to win this semi-final.

Thank you for reading!
- Erik

« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 06:21:48 pm by Erik le Rouge »
Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1006 on: January 09, 2018, 06:05:28 pm »
Erik, you are both a lovely, yet disturbing little Frenchman.

I like that in my women

Spoiler
[close]
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline HawkonPC

• Captain
  • 4e Hussard's Amateur Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 06:11:04 pm by HawkonPC »

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: January 09, 2018, 06:15:11 pm »
I have started a Gérard Depardieu trend on FSE and I am both happy and scared about it
fuck erik
fuck erik
yeah fuck erik
fuck erik
fuck Erik
i love erik
fuck erik
fuck Erik
fuck erik.
fuck erik
fuck Erik

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1009 on: January 09, 2018, 06:19:16 pm »
I have started a Gérard Depardieu trend on FSE and I am both happy and scared about it
don't be scared, best memes around

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1010 on: January 09, 2018, 06:19:50 pm »
you should definitly worry about it, Rémi ERIK LE ROUGE.

Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: January 09, 2018, 06:23:41 pm »
don't be scared, best memes around

If you guys like it I'm glad. More of you should feel the softness and positiveness Gérard brings to all of our replies.

you should definitly worry about it, Rémi ERIK LE ROUGE.

Hold me, Eike

Spoiler
also hope you guys liked the preview
[close]
fuck erik
fuck erik
yeah fuck erik
fuck erik
fuck Erik
i love erik
fuck erik
fuck Erik
fuck erik.
fuck erik
fuck Erik

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: January 09, 2018, 06:38:34 pm »
We should have Napoleonic Wars Depardieu Film League in which we would rank his top movies by voting.

Offline Traeeseron

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: traeeseron
« Reply #1013 on: January 09, 2018, 09:55:34 pm »
Charlini is going to stream the match from the spanish pov: https://www.twitch.tv/charlini_mb

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: January 09, 2018, 11:16:03 pm »
Spain |8-2| UK

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1015 on: January 09, 2018, 11:16:39 pm »
Safe to say that UK lost to lancers, I'll put a little video up, not the whole thing as I don't think anyone who watches my videos would want to see 2 hours of how OP lancers are compared to hussars.

I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Lurvy

« Reply #1016 on: January 09, 2018, 11:45:44 pm »
how OP lancers are compared to hussars.

Eh, debatable. I think it's more EU isn't use to facing lancers yet.

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: January 09, 2018, 11:53:54 pm »
Eh, debatable.

Debatable, but not to be debated, not here again. This controversy was given more than enough spotlight at the early stage, and seeing that nothing will be changed at this point, it's useless to bring it back. It is place for Depardieu's nudes, not negative emotions.

Offline HawkonPC

• Captain
  • 4e Hussard's Amateur Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: January 10, 2018, 12:17:08 am »
Eh, debatable.

Debatable, but not to be debated, not here again. This controversy was given more than enough spotlight at the early stage, and seeing that nothing will be changed at this point, it's useless to bring it back. It is place for Depardieu's nudes, not negative emotions.

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: January 10, 2018, 12:28:02 am »

The semi-finals of the 2017 Cavalry Nations Cup are over.
Here are the results of these two matches:

Germanic Countries |8-4| Poland
Spain |8-2| United Kingdom

- Final -

- Bronze Match -

Team Captains are free to announce their match dates as soon as they wish, using the usual template:

Spoiler
Match:
Date & Hour:
Minimum number of players (10 or 12):
[close]

I wish the very best of luck to the two finalists. No matter who wins this match, it will be a new champion in the history of the Cavalry Nations Cup. It will certainly be a match we'll all be looking forward to, and I'll do my best to have the most optimal media coverage as possible.
Good luck as well to the UK and Poland, may the best team win the third place.
fuck erik
fuck erik
yeah fuck erik
fuck erik
fuck Erik
i love erik