Author Topic: M. Tournaments | 8v8 | TBE - 1st, ChimpZ - 2nd, FRA - 3rd  (Read 16405 times)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: M. Tournaments | 8v8 | 8th of April | 8 out of 8
« Reply #105 on: April 08, 2018, 11:30:02 pm »
roster LOCK, jonny boy didnt play and was added my mightypain, all of them that were added were added before rosterlock unless mightypain did it, mightypain invited too many which caused tbe commotion, as captain I played only the players on the team legally apologies for beating chimpz with my team I guess we must have cheated to win and couldnt win without cheating, actually thinking about it no... We beat you fair so please stop crying
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 11:32:50 pm by golden2 »

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #106 on: April 08, 2018, 11:33:19 pm »
As the owner of TBE I have now announced that MightyPaiN has been removed from his Captaincy, I declare Herishey The Tory the new Captain with Kor as his Co Captain. Long Live TBE

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #107 on: April 08, 2018, 11:35:52 pm »
The memes are taking over!!!

Offline Owindd

• Major
  • Aide de Camp du 2e Grenadiers
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2e_Gren_AdC_Owindd
« Reply #108 on: April 08, 2018, 11:36:47 pm »
Thanks for the tournament ! And gj ChimpZ for the win  :-* see you next week for the world cup  8)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 08, 2018, 11:40:12 pm »
Thanks for the tournament ! And gj ChimpZ for the win  :-* see you next week for the world cup  8)

yeah chimpz are a nation

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #110 on: April 08, 2018, 11:41:53 pm »
fuck off I'm keeping the win  8)
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 08, 2018, 11:42:16 pm »

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 08, 2018, 11:43:02 pm »
roster LOCK, jonny boy didnt play and was added my mightypain, all of them that were added were added before rosterlock unless mightypain did it, mightypain invited too many which caused tbe commotion, as captain I played only the players on the team legally apologies for beating chimpz with my team I guess we must have cheated to win and couldnt win without cheating, actually thinking about it no... We beat you fair so please stop crying
Im going off what i know so take it up with the host who made the rules and found this situation out himself and resolved it how he felt was fair and abiding by the rules. So yeah GGs shame you had to cheat if that is the case :(
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 08, 2018, 11:44:20 pm »
Im going off what i know so take it up with the host who made the rules and found this situation out himself and resolved it how he felt was fair and abiding by the rules. So yeah GGs shame you had to cheat if that is the case :(

Ikr such a shame you guys win I guess!

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 08, 2018, 11:46:42 pm »

Less sarcasm more realism and accept the final decision by the host of the tournament.

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #115 on: April 08, 2018, 11:46:51 pm »
As the owner of TBE I have now announced that MightyPaiN has been removed from his Captaincy, I declare Herishey The Tory the new Captain with Kor as his Co Captain. Long Live TBE
Ez, I'll attend one match a year.

But from an organizing perspective to be honest I don't think the win should be taken away. We were the better team and didn't play any players that were in other teams, the players who you are saying are 'invites' were added to the roster by Golden who realistically I see as the real captain, and so does most of the core team. MightyPain took those off without telling us in the last update from what you said on TS earlier so I don't think it's really fair to punish us in this way, for some of the team that was their first tournament win. And playing with a few players that should have been on the roster anyway, as they were originally shouldn't take that away.

I missed the majority of the tournament so I'm sure it was well organised but I think ending it this way would be a mistake, there are other solutions such as banning all the TBE members who played from the next tournament as a punishment or banning the captain(s) of the teams for a period of time, since realistically it's their responsibility not all the players within the team to prevent this from happening.

Ultimately of course this is your decision how to handle the situation since it's your tournament, but from what Golden said we did advise you of any changes to our roster so I think the resolution should be re-considered.

Gg to Chimpz anyway as it was a fun match, at least the few rounds I was able to make it to.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 08, 2018, 11:47:10 pm »

Less sarcasm more realism and accept the final decision by the host of the tournament.
Good thing for you is you know you have a very good roster now and take that team to the next tournament and you stand a chance.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 08, 2018, 11:48:22 pm »
It's just been discovered by inspector golden, that Hokej playing for chimpz was found to be using AuToBloCk during the tournament, (and also possibly wolpi). Therefore by the decree of the high court of marxeil, all chimpz players are banned from launching nw on their steam ever again :)

Offline Hokej

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 08, 2018, 11:57:19 pm »
It's just been discovered by inspector golden, that Hokej playing for chimpz was found to be using AuToBloCk during the tournament, (and also possibly wolpi). Therefore by the decree of the high court of marxeil, all chimpz players are banned from launching nw on their steam ever again :)
WTF?

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #119 on: April 08, 2018, 11:59:58 pm »
Good thing I've got a TaleWorlds version of the game, wouldn't know what to do without my daily session of Autism_Server :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D