Author Topic: What would you expect from a regiment?  (Read 5631 times)

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: What would you expect from a regiment?
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2018, 02:03:50 pm »
Blowjob, or nudes at least.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2018, 03:09:41 am »
Consistent qualities I've seen of regiments that have stood the test of time are.

• Humble regiment leaders who put the culture of the wellbeing of their members ahead of their own ego.
  • A community that encourages, but does enforce, it's members being active in the community outside of events.
  • Where members are not peer pressured to stay in the regiment if they think they would have more fun in another.
  • That acts professional when interacting with other regiments both in and out of events. 
  • Where discipline during events is a natural part of the regiment's culture.
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline No0B

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doctor Noob/2LBI_CSgt_Noob
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2018, 04:37:12 am »
When I join a regiment I always except the CO's to do what the actual members want, not what the CO wants.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2018, 10:11:10 am »
When I join a regiment I always except the CO's to do what the actual members want, not what the CO wants.
I mean in reality that shouldn't always be true. Each regiment is shaped by it's leaders realistically. It creates the type of community that the leader wants that regiment to be.

If players don't enjoy that community they should find another regiment as each will have it's own unique environment.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2018, 06:19:26 am »
also strong leadership is the most important thing I think, charisma goes a long way

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2018, 12:40:07 am »
Let the inmates run the asylum yes seems like a great idea.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2018, 09:00:47 pm »
a good suc

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
  • Co founder and leader of the AEF and Col of 55th!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AEF]Col_Anthony 55th_Col_Anthony
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2018, 09:20:11 pm »
People who don't just accept people for just being in the regiment, but actually wanting to become friends with newcomers and actually give attention to them to give em a reason to stay. Aswell as a healthy non trollish community that has some humor which isn't toxic or racist.