Author Topic: [EIC] European Infantry Cup - Season 2 - Main Thread - Semi Finals  (Read 81252 times)

Offline Gi

• Board Moderator
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [EIC] European Infantry Cup - Season 2 - Main Thread - Semi Finals
« Reply #765 on: July 31, 2018, 03:10:49 pm »
Just going to repeat that I personally have no ill feelings towards any of the Nr.12 and they deserve the win, which I'm sure if the score was reversed they would feel the same. I personally along with a great deal of 15th members are rather angry with the referring situation in that match, which was absolutely abysmal, and I am still waiting for an apology from Chriseh to the 15th due to his either personal bias, or complete incompetence.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #766 on: July 31, 2018, 04:57:21 pm »
Spoiler
Thats funny because that rambo shit is exactly what Tav abused of in the NWL final 91st vs K-KA

16:20
Spoiler
[close]

Looks like exotic learned alot from this match lol, even though Tav had the nous to not make it that obvious
You have to imagine: We Germans always sit in a dark room, figuring out a legal limbo to destroy our enemies, because we know for certain, that our normal tactics won't work out. That's why the Wehrmacht tried to build UFOs.
Also analyzing things is our speciality. We watched over 200 demos of regiments playing against each other in order to imitate their ways to win.
If you really think that we care that much to win, I must disappoint you.

All I can say is this: There were no intentions to break the rules from the leadership of the Nr12 and as far as I can judge, ExoticFail did it unintentionally. Many factors played a role in these gabs between the officer and the line. Too much reverses of the line caused a generel gab. I even remember Wüstenwuchs telling Exo, that he was too far away from the line. Also there is always a time gab between communication, when the officer calls for a charge.

I mean there are several excuses that can be brought up in this affair, but we as a regiment listened to the referees since they decided that everything was fine. Indeed the referees made some mistakes, but they are still humans and I personally would like to apologize to the leadership of the 15th YR, because in my opinion at least that one rounds should have been replayed. I hope that there will be no bashing of several individuals, such as the referee or the captain and the Nr12 as a regiment, since we always try to play as fair as we can.

Despite all these matters, I really enjoyed the final and it was quite even, both in melee and shooting, which made it even more enjoyable. I still remember 1v1s like 92nd vs 14e, which were totally onesided although both were considered the best. Zappy played enormously well.
[close]
I dont think you care that much to win, would be laughable if you did
I just find it ironic that the same scenario and rule abuse that made Exotic lose a final 3 years ago actually made him win a final now
Espacially when this rule abuse was done by someone he probably dislikes  ::)

I couldn't care less wether it was intentional or not, the result is the same, and the punishment should've been the same either way

Also keep on going with those jokes about Zappy mate : until proven otherwise, it's less his fault than Exotic's.
He had two choices, either get killed or not get killed. Both results would've led to a melee anyway. And who knows, Zappy might even have predicted that the two referees we had were an incompetent autist and a biased faggot who would call it melee anyway, and decided it was better not to die at all and try and clutch the melee.  ;D

Even tho I appreciate that you admit one round shouldve been replayed and that the refereing was appauling, it was more than 1 round only which shouldve been replayed.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 05:00:46 pm by DayBoul »
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
« Reply #767 on: July 31, 2018, 05:10:15 pm »
Tournament was rigged.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #768 on: July 31, 2018, 05:15:10 pm »
18e always win in the end

Offline ~Midnight~

• Board Moderator
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #770 on: July 31, 2018, 05:35:58 pm »
I think there is a missunderstanding concerning Zappy. I don't know which players attacked ExoticFail, but there was a melee round and Cazasar was shouting that we should watch out because Zappy was still alive. Everyone was just really afraid of Zappy after that call.  ;D
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: July 31, 2018, 05:56:46 pm »
I think there is a missunderstanding concerning Zappy. I don't know which players attacked ExoticFail, but there was a melee round and Cazasar was shouting that we should watch out because Zappy was still alive. Everyone was just really afraid of Zappy after that call.  ;D
I basically told everyone that Zappy is very good and people should remain carefull even tho we were like 12 people, hence its now a meme
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: July 31, 2018, 07:26:42 pm »
Wait im confused, why am I being attacked? I missed one Rambo? Yes I agree it prevented 15th from getting the draw maybe, obviously we don't know that for sure and that I apologise for that, even though I haven't even watched the video that was posted lol. but if there's anything on top of that which nobody even mentioned with me then you can go fuck yourself for all I care.

Once again to spell it out for all of you, I apologized already for the 1 decision I made, when in fact that decision wasn't the bad part, it was the fact I wasn't watching the screen when the actual rambo happened. But I don't have anything else to apologize for so get teh fuck
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 08:04:39 pm by John Price »
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: July 31, 2018, 08:04:40 pm »
So you're not going to do anything about the round that they won by breaking the rules?

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: July 31, 2018, 08:05:57 pm »
and do what. We can't change the score, even if we did Gi said he isnt trying to get it changed anyway.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: July 31, 2018, 08:11:15 pm »
and do what. We can't change the score, even if we did Gi said he isnt trying to get it changed anyway.
Didn't you change the score in the semi-final because of a rulebreak?  ???

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: July 31, 2018, 08:12:23 pm »
Yes but not to a draw.

You can't draw in a final or a knockout, that literally doesn't make any sense.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: July 31, 2018, 08:15:49 pm »
Yes but not to a draw.

You can't draw in a final or a knockout, that literally doesn't make any sense.
Which is why you would play overtime...
You can't ignore the rules just to avoid a draw

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: July 31, 2018, 08:17:28 pm »
Yeah but we aren't replaying the match so how can we play an overtime.

Its literally not even fair to 15th to let them replay it, could have a worse turnout for example.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: July 31, 2018, 08:19:00 pm »
You would just play it on another day. That last sentence is literally stupid. It's like saying "we won't give this play a penalty because he might miss"