Author Topic: Is there a regiment group here to take me? I'm looking for new regiment..  (Read 1937 times)

Offline qwasxd12

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: rEiChSrAt
  • Side: Confederacy
Hi, I'm live in Korea.
These days, the NW regiment I am currently working on is not as active as it once was. :( So the Admin started to allow me to work in other regiment group.

But I do not know if I will accept Asian people like me from North America or European reigiment.

In addition, the time zone is significantly different and the ping is also high. I think that the role that I can play is only musicians and surgeons.

Nevertheless, I would like to be introduced if there is a group that will welcome me. Thank you.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
  • Side: Neutral
look rune your distant cousin

Offline Nejtro

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16th_L_Lt_Nejtro
Hi, I'm live in Korea.
These days, the NW regiment I am currently working on is not as active as it once was. :( So the Admin started to allow me to work in other regiment group.

But I do not know if I will accept Asian people like me from North America or European reigiment.

In addition, the time zone is significantly different and the ping is also high. I think that the role that I can play is only musicians and surgeons.

Nevertheless, I would like to be introduced if there is a group that will welcome me. Thank you.

Wrong thread innit mate

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
Hi, I'm live in Korea.

Wrong thread innit mate
Maybe help him out?
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
Hi, I'm live in Korea.

Wrong thread innit mate
Maybe help him out?
no

Offline Snowwi

• :]
  • General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Klay Thompson
  • Side: Union
"Unable to perceive the shape of You...
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love...
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skitty, DOG GAME
As a fellow Korean I would love to help you out. Add me on steam: Skittykiller

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
Im a veteran of the korean war add me

Offline Kuni Garu

• First Lieutenant
  • 51st_Cpt_Kuni/ 17th_Invte_1stPfc_[K]uni
    • View Profile
I support the North Korean cause too add me   :-* :-*
wheres the love?

Offline JanŚnieg | JonSnow

• First Lieutenant
  • 18pp_Adj_JerzyBurza
    • View Profile
If not got anyone atm, you can join us 1er_ChLP or 65e_Ligne, we are playing at +1GMT timezone (better than GMT) 1er is cav 65e is line. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198147211131/

Offline zweidax

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
The 1st Nassau Orange is a casual regiment run by me and I am the most open minded person you will meet. I would be glad to have you. https://discord.gg/5gswds8