Author Topic: Team BE (NWWC 2021)  (Read 12360 times)

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Team BE
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2020, 11:39:05 pm »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2020, 11:47:07 pm »
Just because they speak French like you Coco doesn't mean they're the best BE's. ;p
Go sleeping son , your time will come new legend  ;)
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2020, 12:36:32 am »
Lmao

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2020, 12:42:40 am »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2020, 10:08:09 am »
Best Belgian players all time is ez;

Draken, Titan/Spartan, FoxTrot, FearRipper, EreBoss.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

David_Schrein

« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2020, 10:33:47 am »

Niphix/Cronox/Skaen would like to have a word with YOU and what about Kaldor

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2020, 10:40:38 am »

Niphix/Cronox/Skaen would like to have a word with YOU and what about Kaldor
Kaldor wasn't even that good.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Skaen

« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2020, 10:59:44 am »
I am way too inconsistent to be able to called one of Belgium’s finest. Sure, I do get some good groupfighting server scores but that’s it. I lack vision and the patience a good player needs. Also my reflexes are not sharp. Herishey gave a list that actually presented Belgium’s best players very accurately. I am not one of the best BE players and I never will be. However, I promise the Belgian team to do my best. And after all it is just a game. Let us all just enjoy it for what it is.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 11:32:13 am by Skaen »

Offline Barro112

• Major General
  • "Newgen, Skeyer and Trash"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Chsn_Barro
« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2020, 11:05:48 am »
I am way too inconsistent to be able to called one of Belgium’s finest. Sure, I do get some good groupfighting server scores but that’s it. I lack vision and the patience a good player needs. Also my reflexes are not sharp. Herishey gave a list that actually presented Belgium’s best players very accurately. I am not one of the best BE players and I never will be. However, I promise the Belgian team to do my best. And after all it is just a game. Let us all just enjoy it for what it is.
I can say pretty much the same about myself. I have some good gf's, but can be really shit aswell.
Also too bad I wasn't around to see this Draken guy play. The way people are speaking about him, he must have been very good.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 11:11:04 am by Barro112 »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2020, 11:11:08 am »
I can say pretty much the same about me. I have some good gf's, but can be really shit aswell.
Also too bad I wasn't around to see this Draken guy play. The way people are speaking about him, he must have been very good.
He was one of the first players that could consistently block chamber so his entire style basically revolved around that. Was hella annoying to play at first.

Skaen

« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2020, 11:32:03 am »
Edit: I feel FoxTrot is a bit overrated, sure he is a great player. But if you see the level Spartan, FearRipper, Ereboss and Draken were on... They were insane.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2020, 11:34:08 am »
Aight, if everyone is bad. I have to carry this shitty country...

Skaen

« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2020, 11:40:39 am »
Aight, if everyone is bad. I have to carry this shitty country...
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 11:52:04 am by Skaen »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2020, 11:44:14 am »
I never really rated Ereboss tbh, he was okay.

Skaen

« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2020, 11:53:25 am »
I would say (in no order), the best players of Belgium.

- Titan
- FearRipper
- Draken
- EreBoss
- Syntax
- Bakarat