Author Topic: M. Tournaments | TRT III | 19th June  (Read 17453 times)

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Tournaments | TRT III | 19th June
« Reply #165 on: June 16, 2022, 10:43:32 pm »
and why's that

Because nobody wants you in their team so it’s fucked over everyone else because you’ve been passed around teams like a cheap Romanian hooker
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #166 on: June 16, 2022, 10:43:56 pm »
It inst just flusha tho, i wouldn't care if it was one player, its Padawan, Ruler, Stex, Bodya. All of them have harassed me without provocation at one point or another

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #167 on: June 16, 2022, 10:44:05 pm »
and why's that
Idk, I just said that I’m not gonna sit there and watch what I say so you don’t get offended for 2 hours.

And before you say, it’s not about your sexuality, as I couldn’t give a shit.
I just think you and I clash because I’m very direct and a bit harsh with how I say things. Which is why we clashed in invictus.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #168 on: June 16, 2022, 10:45:00 pm »
It inst just flusha tho, i wouldn't care if it was one player, its Padawan, Ruler, Stex, Bodya. All of them have harassed me without provocation at one point or another

Hmm, I don't really agree with that, I've had past experiences with all of them and they've been fine to me, it's just Flusha that seems to be a problem.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 16, 2022, 10:45:34 pm »

Hmm, I don't really agree with that, I've had past experiences with all of them and they've been fine to me, it's just Flusha that seems to be a problem.
He’s a kid and that word is too big and scary for him to understand it, or the meaning behind it.

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 16, 2022, 10:46:02 pm »

Hertz already said it, it’s not because blitz is gay it’s because it’s blitz
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #171 on: June 16, 2022, 10:46:52 pm »
can yall just shut up its the same two retards following me around like lost dogs, go back to ur masters. woof.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 12:00:49 am by Blitzkrieg. »

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 16, 2022, 10:47:46 pm »
Nice reaction to losing a discussion.

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 16, 2022, 10:48:08 pm »
Nice reaction to losing a discussion.

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #174 on: June 16, 2022, 10:48:55 pm »

No doubt this is the case for some people who don't like him, but you can't seriously tell me the people he's listed haven't been homophobic? Hertz is someone who doesn't like him and doesn't care he's gay, but you should stop blanketly assuming that's the case across the board. Would you tell someone to shut up and play with people who are racist if they were of a minority (in the EU)? Think about it for a few moments pls.
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 16, 2022, 10:49:50 pm »

No doubt this is the case for some people who don't like him, but you can't seriously tell me the people he's listed haven't been homophobic? Hertz is someone who doesn't like him and doesn't care he's gay, but you should stop blanketly assuming that's the case across the board. Would you tell someone to shut up and play with people who are racist if they were of a minority (in the EU)? Think about it for a few moments pls.

Apart from Flusha, no one there poses a problem

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 16, 2022, 10:50:48 pm »

If they’re signing up for a randomise tournament then yes xd

That’s the gig you sign up for

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #177 on: June 16, 2022, 10:52:26 pm »
I’ll play W flusha

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 16, 2022, 10:52:45 pm »
I’ll play W flusha

That's because you're just as moronic

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 16, 2022, 10:55:41 pm »

Hertz is someone who doesn't like him and doesn't care he's gay.
Thank you Gibby
Just wanted to point this out.
But yeah I agree with what you’re saying, you shouldn’t be forced to play with people who are racist/homophobic, it isn’t a nice thing to have to sit through. And I think the people who are homophobic and racist should be ashamed of themselves. If you are genuinely that shallow and stupid to hate someone for the colour of their skin, or who they find physically attractive etc. then you’re a muppet.