Author Topic: Matt's Hacking allegations  (Read 12202 times)

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Matt's Hacking allegations
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2019, 04:36:58 pm »
Imagine hacking in the first place

Imagine getting baited into writing paragraphs about something as dumb as hacking in mount and blade of all games
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

MATT123456789

« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2019, 04:41:31 pm »
Imagine hacking in the first place

Imagine getting baited into writing paragraphs about something as dumb as hacking in mount and blade of all games

Troll posts i made back in 2017 are still triggering people into writing 5 paragraph essays about me in 2019.

Hell, it even backfired on me and now the troll is triggered as well

My trolling power is too stronk, must cut it before it collapses the whole universe

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
  • Side: Union
« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2019, 05:58:21 pm »
This has been a great read. I appreciate the stupidity on all sides. *claps* Thank you for this.

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2019, 08:11:51 pm »
The drama needs to end soon; I’m running out of popcorn to eat while reading this thread

Suns

« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2019, 09:05:08 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
lol.

so claiming what other's think based upon the evidence they believed was credible in their minds upon submission and empirical observation amongst themselves that drove them to find said evidence, means it's a fact to highlight it as "salt."

it's like you're psychic and can automatically read our minds.

if we were salty, we would know about it within ourselves.

but throughout the entire incident our underlying motive was to find the truth, we believed we did, why we submitted what we believed was for the public to see.

but i guess that can be scrutinized very much and labeled as nothing other than "salt."

it's like as if any attempt we make is shot down regardless, utterly, this has not been the first time matt has been accused, the 4th time to be exact.

in my personal opinion, im not so sure how a video would prove a person of hacking with the "full package contents" as i have just learned all of these terms/hacks existed for warband

it's something no one has really heard of or seen before, publicly.

many just would never know how to tell, and that doubt is what would make that hypothetical video obsolete, in our minds it seemed much more incriminating to ask the direct source for info, rather than make a video being at high risk ( in our minds) of being scrutinized and taken with disbelief.

i cant speak for movement, but this is my personal opinion on all of this

im sure all of you can put together what i think about matt through all of this

_________________________________________________________________________________

ive probably typed 5+ essays out of this entire fiasco

My god, I'm actually concerned for your reading comprehension and general level of intelligence.

"If you're going to accuse someone of hacking, at least bring the only real credible evidence, a video. Otherwise, it just looks like salt." <- That's the statement you're so hung up on. 

This was a general statement, not directed at anyone, but applicable to everyone (if I'm being honest, if I had anyone in mind when making that statement, it was Bill). Stating that if someone (anyone) is going to accuse some else of hacking, they should provide solid evidence. Otherwise, their accusation just looks like them being salty. That's just a fact of how their accusation will be perceived. I literally already explained this in another post, which just makes this worse.

Now, instead of doing your best impression of a smart man like you did above, actually use your brain, take in what I'm saying and shut the fuck up. Have some self awareness and realize how  stupid you're making yourself look.

That's enough fse for me tonight, the cringe is just too much.
[close]

haha, it's like you come around once again, as i said before you are being stubborn and reiterating the same point without taking into account much of what i've reiterated through everything

i disagreed with your idea hacks could be proven through video footage and gave several points on it, repeating myself several times why

i would say the most valid point was how new these hacks are to the community, there was not much knowledge on it prior (i did not know altering hitboxes/altering stab speed existed)

if the community has little to no knowledge of certain hacks, there would be doubt they even exist as they are unknown

with that, a video exposing, ill categorize them as "unknown/lesser known hacks," would not be sufficient as the doubt whether the hacks even exist remains

if there's doubt, there is not much you can really do, it will not look convincing to the community

that's why its much simpler (easier, in our minds) to get information on it from the direct source or distributor, of these hacks (Mercenary_Frank)

in the beginning, there was an accusation from you claiming movement and i accused matt in the first place with the underlying motive of "personal salt," you do not need to lie and misinterpret the statement as otherwise after i brought that up.

If you're going to accuse someone of hacking, at least bring the only real credible evidence, a video. Otherwise, it just looks like salt.

I genuinely could not care less what some shady dude who sells hacks says.

movement and i were the ones attempting to provide 'real credible evidence.'

you're directing this not at bill, as he was not the one throwing out the 'real credible evidence.'

that was directed as us, movement and i.

bill had no association with movement or i through this, he only heard about the accusations and felt the need to give his personal insight on what he thought of the entire situation.

at no point did movement or i also use bill as 'real credible evidence' we brought forward, this is another thing you have assumed.

none of my or movements posts presenting evidence on the matter even contained bill within them, i guess your assumptions got ahead of you there  :(

You're going to need to bring something better than that one time a guy [Bill] who accuses people who don't hack of hacking, made a video accusing someone of hacking. There is a certain credibility element to take into account.

you also accused movement and i of not giving a video after i explained why we found the difficulty/inefficiency of providing a video, which i stated was speculation/assumption of how we think/thought

You and movement concluding there's no accurate way to prove someone's hacking through video footage sounds like a convenient way to dodge having to post any significant evidence. As I said before, the receipt was nonsensical garbage that doesn't prove anything.

you think you know how we think.

that's where you're wrong and i pointed that out a while ago.

i explained why it would be considered obsolete as there are many ways to manipulate what goes into videos, (ie: toggle-able abilities, off camera type stuff) it does not paint the full picture

now you can question my intelligence and downplay my argument as if it is not of value and act like the intelligent superior, but if you are questioning my intelligence and playing the intelligence card, why are you even responding to me for so much and so long ::)

i guess claiming another argument is "cringe" and "enough fse for one night" is valid to make an exit, fair enough perspective-wise but w/e.  :-X
[close]
This is why your reading comprehension and general intelligence level concerns me. You made a post to make yourself feel smart but you really just made yourself look like an even bigger idiot, like I told you you would.

in the beginning, there was an accusation from you claiming movement and i accused matt in the first place with the underlying motive of "personal salt," you do not need to lie and misinterpret the statement as otherwise after i brought that up.

At no point did I make that accusation. I made a general statement that if people are going to accuse someone of hacking, they had best use solid evidence, or else they'll just look salty.

Firstly, I can't misinterpret my own statement, I made the statement, I know how it's supposed to be interpreted, YOU misinterpreted my statement. The sheer arrogance and stupidity you display by claiming I misinterpreted my own statement, and you've got it right, is honestly a level of delusional I had not previously considered I'd have to deal with.

Secondly, why do you think I would feel the need to lie, just because you brought it up? I didn't say any of my other statements weren't directed at you once you brought them up. I have no problem directing statements at you. You're an idiot.

you're directing this not at bill, as he was not the one throwing out the 'real credible evidence.'

bill had no association with movement or i through this, he only heard about the accusations and felt the need to give his personal insight on what he thought of the entire situation.

This is why reading comprehension is important. I didn't say I was directing it at Bill. I said I had Bill on my mind when I wrote it, because he's the perfect example of someone who throws out accusations without any proof, and ends up looking like a salty kid as a result. He was it's inspiration, not it's target. I was cautioning people to not be like that.

No, it wasn't directed specifically at you or movement. I've said it enough, it was a general statement.

Good for Bill.

at no point did movement or i also use bill as 'real credible evidence' we brought forward, this is another thing you have assumed.

none of my or movements posts presenting evidence on the matter even contained bill within them, i guess your assumptions got ahead of you there  :(

The irony of these two statements is hilarious and honestly are the perfect example of your stupidity.

Where did I say you guys used Bill as real credible evidence? Or presented evidence containing Bill within them? That's right kids. I didn't. I only said Bill was who I was thinking of when making the statement you're so concerned with. You assumed the wrong thing here friend.

This is pure cringe right here. Do you have a quote for me saying this...or is it another dumb ass assumption? Cause I don't remember saying this.

now you can question my intelligence and downplay my argument as if it is not of value and act like the intelligent superior, but if you are questioning my intelligence and playing the intelligence card, why are you even responding to me for so much and so long ::)

I don't NEED to  (but I will) do any of that, your lack of intelligence and value in your arguments are PAINFULLY obvious to everyone, like fuck you're actually so stupid. Sorry if I'm saying this a lot, but it is both staggering and astounding how stupid you are. Why do I keep responding to you? I've just never seen someone say so much stupid shit and not realize it, I'm curious how long it can go one before you become self aware and stop.

Most of your post isn't even relevant to what you were responding to. All of that toggling and video talk came AFTER I made the post that has you bent so far out of shape (which is why I'm not bothering to respond to those parts).

i guess claiming another argument is "cringe" and "enough fse for one night" is valid to make an exit, fair enough perspective-wise but w/e.  :-X

Not like it's some baseless claim, you have been incredibly cringe. I was actually going to stay off until Risk  told me you responded, and then I saw how stupid it was. Now we're here.

Anyways, in conclusion, for the last time,  it was a general statement I made and wasn't specifically directed at you, or movement, or even Bill. BUT, if you're really this determined to be a little bitch and take it personally, by all means, go ahead and be a little bitch.

And if you choose to keep responding, that's fine, it's entertaining, like watching a car crash compilation. You're just hurting yourself at this point.
[close]

lol, you haven't really examined what i said but reiterated the same thing, just in different wording (as i said before, its the stubborn trait)

this is like when vetro tries to sneak diss and once you press him about it he uses the "i made the statement so i can interpret it anyway i want, the way you interpret it is a misinterpretation"

you are displaying some vetro-esque qualities, but enough of that

_________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler
Since you boys are just insulting eachother at this point, I'll make a nice conclusion for all people passing by :)

-the given evidence is not sufficient as it can too easily be faked.

-even if the chat logs are real it is impossible to tell if Frank is joking or not, and it is impossible to tell if the MATT mentioned in his documentation is this MATT.

-video evidence is completely useless as it is not objective enough to provide a definitive answer. Video's provided by MATT himself are not sufficient as they can easily be edited/MATT can turn his cheats off.

-As fwuffy stated it is useless to discuss this as conclusive and definitive evidence is impossible to find. The only real way would be to gain physical acces to his pc, as he is doing something fishy in game. Aka raid his fucking house before he can turn his cheats off/delete them. Or if the warband client had some intrusive anti-cheat system such as ESEA for csgo. As neither of these things are likely to ever happen with a suspected cheater, it is impossible to prove cheats.

-until credible objective evidence surfaces there is nothing incriminating MATT regardless of how much of an arrogant and insufferable prick he is.

/thread

[close]

yeah i agree, and this is what i've been attempting to explain my position on the entire time.

there are many things going off-camera, production of a video would obviously edit out any obvious faults and the purpose would be to instill doubt (if the producer of the video is the accused, obviously)

and yeah, since there really is no safeguards against cheating in this engine (compared to csgo), the only real way other than getting a confession out of the accused (lol), is to raid their house/confiscate their game files etc (maybe even a program like teamviewer, but then again the hacking program if it does *exist* on the accused' pc, it could just be deleted prior to teamviewer starting)

bottom line however, i think it's fair to say if this game did have safeguards for the engine similar to games like csgo, matt would have been banned already, a long time ago.

this is the 4th time he has been accused of cheating

but he has been caught twice for cheating in the past (he admitted to using autoblock in early 2017 and using unblockable as "Klinger" in the 45e late 2017 - early 2018) these were brought up in Jorge's Twitch 5v5 nearly a year ago.

at the same time, he has been seen using an account on TKC asking for hacks in the past.

(another scenario) if the leagues in this game operated like eSports leagues (Jorge's Twitch 5v5 got the closest on NA to that), previous offenses in the past would have not been taken lightly (goes for not only MATT who has been caught cheating twice, but any others in the community who have been caught cheating at least once) as it is very easy to get banned off eSports leagues once hacking accusations are deemed confirmed (and these bans are permanent or long-lasting)

the conclusion of all the 'evidence' gathered and testimonies of everyone etc is really up to the viewer to discern whether they personally believe matt is hacking or not, it's up to individual perspective at this point as there is nothing sufficiently 100% undeniable presented
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 09:16:21 pm by Suns »

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #80 on: April 04, 2019, 12:48:11 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
lol.

so claiming what other's think based upon the evidence they believed was credible in their minds upon submission and empirical observation amongst themselves that drove them to find said evidence, means it's a fact to highlight it as "salt."

it's like you're psychic and can automatically read our minds.

if we were salty, we would know about it within ourselves.

but throughout the entire incident our underlying motive was to find the truth, we believed we did, why we submitted what we believed was for the public to see.

but i guess that can be scrutinized very much and labeled as nothing other than "salt."

it's like as if any attempt we make is shot down regardless, utterly, this has not been the first time matt has been accused, the 4th time to be exact.

in my personal opinion, im not so sure how a video would prove a person of hacking with the "full package contents" as i have just learned all of these terms/hacks existed for warband

it's something no one has really heard of or seen before, publicly.

many just would never know how to tell, and that doubt is what would make that hypothetical video obsolete, in our minds it seemed much more incriminating to ask the direct source for info, rather than make a video being at high risk ( in our minds) of being scrutinized and taken with disbelief.

i cant speak for movement, but this is my personal opinion on all of this

im sure all of you can put together what i think about matt through all of this

ive probably typed 5+ essays out of this entire fiasco

My god, I'm actually concerned for your reading comprehension and general level of intelligence.

"If you're going to accuse someone of hacking, at least bring the only real credible evidence, a video. Otherwise, it just looks like salt." <- That's the statement you're so hung up on. 

This was a general statement, not directed at anyone, but applicable to everyone (if I'm being honest, if I had anyone in mind when making that statement, it was Bill). Stating that if someone (anyone) is going to accuse some else of hacking, they should provide solid evidence. Otherwise, their accusation just looks like them being salty. That's just a fact of how their accusation will be perceived. I literally already explained this in another post, which just makes this worse.

Now, instead of doing your best impression of a smart man like you did above, actually use your brain, take in what I'm saying and shut the fuck up. Have some self awareness and realize how  stupid you're making yourself look.

That's enough fse for me tonight, the cringe is just too much.
[close]

haha, it's like you come around once again, as i said before you are being stubborn and reiterating the same point without taking into account much of what i've reiterated through everything

i disagreed with your idea hacks could be proven through video footage and gave several points on it, repeating myself several times why

i would say the most valid point was how new these hacks are to the community, there was not much knowledge on it prior (i did not know altering hitboxes/altering stab speed existed)

if the community has little to no knowledge of certain hacks, there would be doubt they even exist as they are unknown

with that, a video exposing, ill categorize them as "unknown/lesser known hacks," would not be sufficient as the doubt whether the hacks even exist remains

if there's doubt, there is not much you can really do, it will not look convincing to the community

that's why its much simpler (easier, in our minds) to get information on it from the direct source or distributor, of these hacks (Mercenary_Frank)

If you're going to accuse someone of hacking, at least bring the only real credible evidence, a video. Otherwise, it just looks like salt.

I genuinely could not care less what some shady dude who sells hacks says.

You're going to need to bring something better than that one time a guy [Bill] who accuses people who don't hack of hacking, made a video accusing someone of hacking. There is a certain credibility element to take into account.

you also accused movement and i of not giving a video after i explained why we found the difficulty/inefficiency of providing a video, which i stated was speculation/assumption of how we think/thought

You and movement concluding there's no accurate way to prove someone's hacking through video footage sounds like a convenient way to dodge having to post any significant evidence. As I said before, the receipt was nonsensical garbage that doesn't prove anything.

i explained why it would be considered obsolete as there are many ways to manipulate what goes into videos, (ie: toggle-able abilities, off camera type stuff) it does not paint the full picture

[close]
This is why your reading comprehension and general intelligence level concerns me. You made a post to make yourself feel smart but you really just made yourself look like an even bigger idiot, like I told you you would.

At no point did I make that accusation. I made a general statement that if people are going to accuse someone of hacking, they had best use solid evidence, or else they'll just look salty.

Firstly, I can't misinterpret my own statement, I made the statement, I know how it's supposed to be interpreted, YOU misinterpreted my statement. The sheer arrogance and stupidity you display by claiming I misinterpreted my own statement, and you've got it right, is honestly a level of delusional I had not previously considered I'd have to deal with.

Secondly, why do you think I would feel the need to lie, just because you brought it up? I didn't say any of my other statements weren't directed at you once you brought them up. I have no problem directing statements at you. You're an idiot.

This is why reading comprehension is important. I didn't say I was directing it at Bill. I said I had Bill on my mind when I wrote it, because he's the perfect example of someone who throws out accusations without any proof, and ends up looking like a salty kid as a result. He was it's inspiration, not it's target. I was cautioning people to not be like that.

No, it wasn't directed specifically at you or movement. I've said it enough, it was a general statement.

Good for Bill.

The irony of these two statements is hilarious and honestly are the perfect example of your stupidity.

Where did I say you guys used Bill as real credible evidence? Or presented evidence containing Bill within them? That's right kids. I didn't. I only said Bill was who I was thinking of when making the statement you're so concerned with. You assumed the wrong thing here friend.

This is pure cringe right here. Do you have a quote for me saying this...or is it another dumb ass assumption? Cause I don't remember saying this.

I don't NEED to  (but I will) do any of that, your lack of intelligence and value in your arguments are PAINFULLY obvious to everyone, like fuck you're actually so stupid. Sorry if I'm saying this a lot, but it is both staggering and astounding how stupid you are. Why do I keep responding to you? I've just never seen someone say so much stupid shit and not realize it, I'm curious how long it can go one before you become self aware and stop.

Most of your post isn't even relevant to what you were responding to. All of that toggling and video talk came AFTER I made the post that has you bent so far out of shape (which is why I'm not bothering to respond to those parts).

Not like it's some baseless claim, you have been incredibly cringe. I was actually going to stay off until Risk  told me you responded, and then I saw how stupid it was. Now we're here.

Anyways, in conclusion, for the last time,  it was a general statement I made and wasn't specifically directed at you, or movement, or even Bill. BUT, if you're really this determined to be a little bitch and take it personally, by all means, go ahead and be a little bitch.

And if you choose to keep responding, that's fine, it's entertaining, like watching a car crash compilation. You're just hurting yourself at this point.
[close]

lol, you haven't really examined what i said but reiterated the same thing, just in different wording (as i said before, its the stubborn trait)

this is like when vetro tries to sneak diss and once you press him about it he uses the "i made the statement so i can interpret it anyway i want, the way you interpret it is a misinterpretation"

you are displaying some vetro-esque qualities, but enough of that

Not only are you delusional beyond reason, you are also either the most stupid person within the NW community, or you have a genuine learning disability. If the latter, I apologize for being so harsh with you in my previous posts (and this one). If you don't have a learning disability though, then you are honestly a true indictment of California's public school system, and should seriously consider quitting NW and talking to your parents about getting a tutor (if you already have one, fire them, they're failing you), because shit is not looking good for you.

Like honestly, take a deep breath, relax, use your brain, I've got time to work through this with you. I've made multiple statements directed at you, a lot less nice than just calling you salty, none of which I've pretended weren't directed at you. What then would make you believe I  feel the need to lie about calling you salty? Not like I have a history of backtracking on statements I've made at people...why do you think you're so special that I would suddenly change? Just accept you misinterpreted me, and we can move on. Don't even need to apologize.

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
« Reply #81 on: April 04, 2019, 12:55:01 am »
Spoiler

yeah i agree, and this is what i've been attempting to explain my position on the entire time.

there are many things going off-camera, production of a video would obviously edit out any obvious faults and the purpose would be to instill doubt (if the producer of the video is the accused, obviously)

now, lets look at one of his earlier posts

the contents in the "full package" are difficult to record and prove from a perspective other than the person being accused (my perspective)

the only real way to prove someone is hacking through perspective is to take a video, though it is difficult to pinpoint what hack is being used unless it is unblockable (right sideblocking exposes it)

now this

Frank even gave a screenshot of MATT's "receipt of purchase".

https://i.snag.gy/KzTy5x.jpg

(blurred out is his credit card info)

i would just like to reiterate this is the most concrete and undeniable evidence matt has been hacking.

remember

the only real way to prove someone is hacking through perspective is to take a video

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

the only real thing left is just to wait until the investigation completes, it's dumb speculating and assuming until everything is sorted thoroughly.

lets take a trip back to this

tl;dr, matt has been exposed for hacking and purchasing the $120 "full package" by Mercenary_Frank.

and these

Spoiler

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now this ones a big meme

and yeah, since there really is no safeguards against cheating in this engine (compared to csgo), the only real way other than getting a confession out of the accused (lol), is to raid their house/confiscate their game files etc (maybe even a program like teamviewer, but then again the hacking program if it does *exist* on the accused' pc, it could just be deleted prior to teamviewer starting)

bottom line however, i think it's fair to say if this game did have safeguards for the engine similar to games like csgo, matt would have been banned already, a long time ago.

hmm solid points, although I might add, I made it to MGE in csgo in 200 hours, with 30 fps, a 18 inch laptop, and no mousepad....

but I have no vac bans on my account....

Spoiler

Spoiler

and look at what he's said about cheaters....

Shouldve had the cheat maker sign a confidentially agreement  matthew you low life cheater....

EXPOSED

Bill slayed this cheating piece of shit years ago...told bill himself he was using auto.

Matt the jig is up go find another game to cheat and harass people on for attention

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how come when Bill made the autoblocking video of MATT in 2017 no one paid attention too it, no one believed it.

when was this?

-------------------------

also I would post evidence that suns was frauding the whole time about "new information and evidence that irretefutable proof that matts cheating, but i cant post it cuz the mods wont let me"

but jolly told me i cant post our steam chat logs so RIP , youll just have to take my word for it, jolly said suns doesnt know anything and hes bullshitting

--------------------------

also

frank told jolly that there was also a $150 cheat, that only the kids who wanted to win the MOST bought.

so you're wrong, im not that desperate, i only bought the $120, not the super deluxe XXL uber cheat.

lmao you guys got trolled so hard
[close]
Aaaaaaaaaaand there goes my popcorn, lemme just Amazon prime a few more barrels

|Viper|

« Reply #82 on: April 04, 2019, 04:14:56 am »
When Sun's loses an argument he always brings me into it so he can try something else to get out of his hole. My god you're a loser.

MATT123456789

« Reply #83 on: April 04, 2019, 04:18:17 am »
When Sun's loses an argument he always brings me into it so he can try something else to get out of his hole. My god you're a loser.

now he will go and pretend to be freinds with everyone and be extra nice for a couple weeks before being a jackass again

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 04, 2019, 04:23:24 am »
I want more essays to read

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #85 on: April 04, 2019, 04:41:50 am »
I would annihilate Vetro's tight boy pussy but I fear doing so would send him back to the Stone Age.

|Viper|

« Reply #86 on: April 04, 2019, 04:51:41 am »
Nice!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 05:01:53 am by VetroG »

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 04, 2019, 05:08:43 am »

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #88 on: April 04, 2019, 05:16:40 am »
This is a good read

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
Re: Suns slobbing on my dick again LOL!
« Reply #89 on: April 04, 2019, 05:59:16 am »

Hey Vetro when you get ready for bed at night, cuddled up next to your stuffed giraffe and under the sheets, always remember this...

I HAD TO FUCKING EDIT THIS SHIT FOR CASUALTY GIVE ME A BREAK THANKS

I fucking own you
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 05:11:44 am by Sgt.Winters »