Author Topic: Royal Engineers (Part of the Welsh Guard Brigade)  (Read 962 times)

Offline lolman1c

• Sergeant Major
  • Royal Engineers Commander and IE Dev
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Royal Engineers (Part of the Welsh Guard Brigade)
« on: July 28, 2015, 11:29:46 pm »

Ranks

Recruit - Rct:

Sapper - Spr:

Lance Corporal -  L.Cpl:

Warrant Officer 2nd class - W.Ocl2:

Warrant Officer 1st class - W.Ocl1:

Squadron Quartermaster Sergeant - Sqs:

2nd Lieutenant - 2Lt:

Lieutenant - Lt:

Captain - Cpt:

Major - Mjr:

Engineers Role and Rules:

1. The role of an Engineer in Iron Europe can be a number of things, these can be (but isn't limited to):

2. Building defense for trench networks

3. Building defense in No Mans land

4. Building bunkers for Machine Guns and Rifle Men

5. Building networks to allow units to travel without fear of death

6. Destroying enemy bases

7. Merc with a squad to give them an advantage over the other team

ect...

The Royal Engineers will not be simply but another regiment in Iron Europe. We will be an elite team of engineers who will know how to build the best defense, when to build the best defense and where to build the best defense! Each member will have training each week and will learn the codes behind how to build the best defense and bunkers. You will train along side fellow engineers and along side a well trained full regiment, giving you much experience. Engineers will work in teams of a minimum of two people. These teams will work alone of the field or will be assigned to squads in the WG or other regiments who require help. Each member will be in radio contact with me at all times as I advice them on what defense or assault structures need building. However, in many situations you will require to command yourself and know what the best base to build is!

There are a few rules that every Engineer should obey:

1. Respect your commanding officer.

2. Follow orders from the highest rank on the field.

3. Do not move around unless with at least one friendly engineer (if your partner dies then find a squad to move with).

4. Unless told otherwise always follow the orders of the squad commander you are assigned to (if assigned).

5. Build things but do not spam props or explosives!

6. Make training at least ones every 2 weeks (if you are unavailable for longer then please contact me or a CO)

More Info:

The Royal Engineers will be apart of the Welsh Guard Brigade. https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=21693.0 This will allow us to have a regiment to support and make it easier for us to be allowed into games as an engineer role.

For more information, or how to join us or how the role works, contact me on

Steam: Lolman1c

Team Speak: ts3.deathhound.com:1337
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 01:22:22 pm by lolman1c »