Author Topic: National Football League  (Read 20570 times)

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: National Football League
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2021, 07:40:51 pm »
The beginning of a winning team. The video is from Dan Campbell's introductory press conference.

https://youtu.be/sH5grJpd-0I?t=1738
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 07:43:18 pm by RussianFury »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2021, 10:24:17 pm »
ok that's it im officially believing in the detroit lions again

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2021, 10:35:37 pm »
Gonna miss Rivers man. Dudes been so good for so long. Probably the best QB other than Marino not to win a Super Bowl
I'm not surprised people are debating him to be a hall of famer but I think he deserves to get in. Top 5 in passing yards, TD & him never missing a game is pretty impressive. The media talks about him never playing in a super bowl but forgets that he had to play in the same conference as Peyton Manning, Big Ben, Tom Brady, Mahomes & Watson later in his career and the ravens amazing defenses. 

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2021, 10:45:18 pm »
The Chargers have had some of the all time worst special teams units as well

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2021, 12:38:11 am »
I always felt bad for rivers.  He just couldnt get over the hump.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2021, 12:17:57 am »
Breaking: The Lions and QB Matthew Stafford are expected to part ways this offseason, with Detroit listening to trade offers starting next week, per
@AdamSchefter

Rip BabyJ's hopes and dreams
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2021, 12:23:02 am »
Honestly expected. Fresh coach/GM, fresh team

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2021, 12:11:24 am »
Tom Brady will be the first QB to ever play a Superbowl in his Home stadium.

The GOAT

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 25, 2021, 12:21:11 am »
refs plan

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2021, 12:24:42 am »

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2021, 12:42:11 am »
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2021, 04:37:14 am »
refs plan
That was honestly a great game by the refs. They let them play all game until the very end when they were forced to make a call on a clear as day terrible pass interference.

Also Mike Evans almost lost them the game. He dropped an easy pass that woulda pretty much iced it. Brady had a couple bad throws at the end there too. Best team won clearly.

Brady is the undisputed GOAT now (imo he has been since 2016).
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2021, 04:59:53 am »
refs plan
That was honestly a great game by the refs. They let them play all game until the very end when they were forced to make a call on a clear as day terrible pass interference.

Also Mike Evans almost lost them the game. He dropped an easy pass that woulda pretty much iced it. Brady had a couple bad throws at the end there too. Best team won clearly.

Either let them play the whole game or call it consistently, also Rodgers shouldve kept on 3rd down, even if you don't score you make 4th & goal much easier. Matt Lefleur should've gone for it too, GB had many chances to win and blew it. The refs didn't help though.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2021, 05:11:16 am »
refs plan

Either let them play the whole game or call it consistently, also Rodgers shouldve kept on 3rd down, even if you don't score you make 4th & goal much easier. Matt Lefleur should've gone for it too, GB had many chances to win and blew it. The refs didn't help though.

They did let them play the entire game. But that last penalty was so obvious that they HAD to call it. If they didn’t call that last interference the whole crew would’ve been fired.

Rodgers definitely should’ve ran that ball. I was yelling at the screen to just take off. I don’t disagree with the philosophy of taking the 3, stopping the Bucs, and then going for the win. But in hindsight yeah should’ve just gone for it.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.