Author Topic: 2nd Bavarian Landwehr [Recruiting]  (Read 1276 times)

Offline quirkyrooster

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
2nd Bavarian Landwehr [Recruiting]
« on: February 16, 2014, 05:11:20 pm »
Hi, I'm the second in command of the 2nd Bavarian Landwehr. We are looking for many and hopefully quite active players who want to take part in battles with other regiments.

History[/size]

The 2nd Bavarian Landwehr Division (2. Bayerische Landwehr-Division) was a unit of the Bavarian Army, part of the Imperial German Army, in World War I. The division was formed on December 31, 1916.[1] It was disbanded in 1919 during the demobilization of the German Army after World War I. It was composed primarily of troops of the Landwehr.

Ranks][/size]

Rekrut - New to regiments and have much to learn but will hopefully catch on and be promoted quite quickly

Gefreiter - Similar to the rank of private and forms the backbone of the regiment

Korporal - Keep the Gefreiters and Rekruts right in combat

Feldwebel - Supports the officers, similar to Sergeant

Oberstfeldwebel - Makes sure the Feldwebels are doing their jobs and supports the officers, possibility of taking over command in combat due to the officers dying. Similar to Sergeant Major

Leutnant - Direct support of the highest ranking officers and will often lead the soldiers due to the higher ranking members dying

Hautpmann - Direct support of highest ranking officers and will often lead whether the highest ranking officers are dead or alive. May take trainings and battles if Oberstleutnant and Oberst are unavailable. Similar to captain.

Oberstleutnant - Second in command, leads when Oberst dies or for whatever reason can't lead.

Oberst - Leader of the regiment and the ultimate authority.

If you are interested in joining add either Dir the Cruel(quirkyrooster) or The Lordless Knight on steam.  :D
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 07:05:31 pm by quirkyrooster »

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 2nd Bavarian Landwehr [Recruiting]
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 05:11:56 pm »
Good luck!
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Hoffmann

• Sergeant
  • Your Glorious Comrade
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [13te] Uffz.Hoffmann
  • Side: Union
Re: 2nd Bavarian Landwehr [Recruiting]
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 05:55:54 pm »
Good luck.

Offline SuicideSilence

• First Lieutenant