Author Topic: Space-Pope unban NW_Official_US_1  (Read 14818 times)

Offline BombermanX

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Space-Pope unban NW_Official_US_1
« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2012, 09:18:35 am »
You're such a troll it's hilarious.

Ha ha, laughter! Trolling you silly fool. Do stuff outside yes and every dog has its day. sark: If a cow laughed, squid would milk come arus the package is waiting out damn her marshmallow nose? tazer

Yes!

Oh god I think I've been hacked!

Offline BombermanX

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2012, 09:21:26 am »
<snap>
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 12:10:32 pm by Vincenzo »

Offline Holander_Switzerland

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2012, 09:23:05 am »
Oh yeah I guess I want to apologize to space-pope in some fashion for taking his thread but we're fucked soon anyway if you survive I'll give you a tin of beans. I hate beans, they're disgusting, and besides they're responsible for that fucking idiotic bean fart song.

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2012, 09:25:18 am »
Oh yeah I guess I want to apologize to space-pope in some fashion for taking his thread but we're fucked soon anyway if you survive I'll give you a tin of beans. I hate beans, they're disgusting, and besides they're responsible for that fucking idiotic bean fart song.

Edit: Oh yeah sorry for the cursing. But children shouldn't be up this late, I know your parents are probably wasted/drugged the fuck up but have some sense of responsibility.

Offline T-Bonez

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 16, 2012, 09:25:52 am »
when the world ends i hope this forum survives and aliens will know that the admins for this game were children who decided that their egos meant more than the collective fun of the people who paid money for this game

fix this

Offline BombermanX

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 16, 2012, 09:26:46 am »
<SNIP>
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 11:15:48 am by Vincenzo »

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 16, 2012, 09:33:09 am »
I was just thinking guys what if the date was off a few days? What if the end comes sooner than we think? I mean I have my bug out ready but I don't think I want this world to end just yet. Will I even need my stuff in this new world? Will I even survive?

Will there still be video games? Will we have foresight to not put children in charge of stuff? God so many questions. I don't have any answers though. I don't expect you to either I guess I just need to ask them, to spit them out into the ether so that someday someone may hear them on the wind and think Autism

Edit: Still waiting for that unban

Offline BombermanX

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 16, 2012, 09:34:37 am »
I was just thinking guys what if the date was off a few days? What if the end comes sooner than we think? I mean I have my bug out ready but I don't think I want this world to end just yet. Will I even need my stuff in this new world? Will I even survive?

Will there still be video games? Will we have foresight to not put children in charge of stuff? God so many questions. I don't have any answers though. I don't expect you to either I guess I just need to ask them, to spit them out into the ether so that someday someone may hear them on the wind and think Autism

This is fine art. We need more documentaries on this forum! Without these images of the last few natives in the world, we lose touch of our inner souls.

This is DEEP.

Offline BombermanX

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 16, 2012, 09:42:38 am »
<snip>
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 11:17:30 am by Vincenzo »

Offline LittleGuy

• Second Lieutenant
  • NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LittleGuy
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #69 on: December 16, 2012, 09:57:16 am »
First and foremost, BombermanX's temp ban will immediately be changed to a perma ban, and will not be lifted at any time in the future.

I will be checking the logs to see exactly what has happened with Space-pope. I will be back shortly with an update.

Offline BombermanX

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 16, 2012, 09:59:34 am »
First and foremost, BombermanX's temp ban will immediately be changed to a perma ban, and will not be lifted at any time in the future.

I will be checking the logs to see exactly what has happened with Space-pope. I will be back shortly with an update.

I reported you to the Admin for posing as an official. You are going to be banned.

Offline LittleGuy

• Second Lieutenant
  • NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LittleGuy
« Reply #71 on: December 16, 2012, 10:07:41 am »
Line 37764:  23:43:44 - *DEAD* [Space-Pope] HEY ADMIN ARE YOU A 15 YEAR OLD REDDITOR OR A 14 YEAR OLD REDDITOR
   Line 37809:  23:44:18 - *DEAD* [Space-Pope] EITHER WAY, REDDITORS ARE AN ARGUMENT IN FAVOR OF EUGENICS

Line 1296:  00:27:21 - [Space-Pope] ADMIN ABUSE
   Line 1302:  00:27:28 - [Space-Pope] TRY BEING OVER 18 PLEASE, ADMINS
   Line 1323:  00:27:58 - [Space-Pope] I wish I was kidding. Most admins here are 15 or 16 or so.
   Line 1331:  00:28:06 - [Space-Pope] It's fucking shameful.

Line 1936:  00:42:46 - [Space-Pope] HOW MANY ADMINS HAVE HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMAS?

Line 2094:  00:46:33 - [Space-Pope] You're assuming admins are smart.
   Line 2100:  00:46:44 - [Space-Pope] Or capable.
   Line 2101:  00:46:46 - [Space-Pope] Or employed.

Line 2198:  00:48:36 - [Space-Pope] I'm just saying that Crunch should die in a school shooting.

And that's not all of it. From the moment you joined the server you immediately began to insult my admin team, both myself and Deo (the head admins) for allowing these admins to remain so, and the developers of Napoleonic Wars.

To top it all off, you wished death upon a "Child" in a school shooting. You will not be unbanned now, soon, later, or at any time. Should you wish to continue playing Napoleonic Wars, I hope that on whatever servers you join in the future you will be more respectful of the admin team so that this does not happen again.

Good day.

Offline Silencio

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 16, 2012, 10:09:59 am »
I think that having seen the kind of behaviour the admins (and from what i understand the developers) of this studio engage in, I don't think i will ever purchase another M&B product, or anything else by this developer, and I certainly will not recommend them to anyone in my friends networks.

It is an unfortunate result, but I find that the best indicator of an administrator is by the way they conduct themselves during a dispute, and I have found those on this site wanting BADLY.

Offline Space-Pope

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #73 on: December 16, 2012, 10:10:14 am »
You still don't understand why it reflects poorly to employ children to admin a server? You have not addressed this.

Offline DaMonkey

• King of FSE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King DaMonkey I
« Reply #74 on: December 16, 2012, 10:10:46 am »
quod erat demonstrandum
Did you know that if you use 100% of your brain, you get godlike powers? true story.
Did you know that if you use 10% of received donations, you can release BCoF by now. true story