Author Topic: 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [4 Years and Going!]  (Read 167371 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [4 Years and Going!]
« Reply #1140 on: March 08, 2017, 03:00:16 am »
Why do people even complain about the 63e at this point? It doesn't actually do anything and it's just the same points brought up every time. Not even fresh banter
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1141 on: March 08, 2017, 03:03:18 am »
Theo, you're mistaking the forum community for the actual community who actually attend linebattles often. Like Munj said, this place is the vocal minority. Cause if regiments hated us as much as you claim, then why don't they end up like the hand full of regiments here who get banned from them or just don't attend them because of personal gripes. Only regiments that do anything or approach us with hate these days is 41st (led by a 63e NCO who was banned for trying to power grab a company and is now eternally triggered from it), 4eGren (2 63e NCOs who didn't really contribute to the regiment in a major way in comparison to the entire NCO corp, they just wanted a company to themselves to make it their own personal club ), Nr8 (Pretty much a lower tiered 71st without any of the class they used to have and believe what theyre told by the 3 NCOs listed above), PLG (They're neo-nazis so doesnt truly matter what they think), and pretty much no one else that actually attends our events and interacys with us on Tuesdays, Fridays, and Sundays. It's the same people, same groups, different reg names ever so often.
Honestly I'm still on good terms with the almost any person from the 63e who remembers me save yourself Squirts. I'd check in weekly to if anyone got promoted so I could congratulate them, before I was banned due to policy on the 41st rather then distrust. Most of the animosity is harbored against Karth by our members and I honestly don't share it given Karths never done anything against me personally. Its more of a one way flow against us if you're talking about hating. We say it every time our 63e relationship is brought up.

The 63e EU is viewed in much more positive light by the EU community in comparison to the 63e NA side by the NA community. Given the smaller NA demographic I wouldn't go so far as to call the distaste for it a minority, its more of a 50/50 from what I've gathered in my time. Disliking a regiment doesn't mean you avoid them like the plague by the way. I hosted the 59th for 2 months despite having a deep dislike of them - Your regiment comes first.

Offline Thuran

• Private
  • Adjutant of the 41st
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41st_Rsv_Thuran
« Reply #1142 on: March 08, 2017, 03:16:06 am »
What's most telling about regiments is how people who've left feel about that reg.
Show me an ex-63e who says anything good about Karth

Actually more members have left on good terms than not. Most individuals leave for practical reasons such as real life responsibilities or boredom of the game rather than becoming disillusioned with the actual regiment or its members. Others may leave due to the arguably more rigid policies we have as a community, no community can cater for everyone and there will always be people who leave in order to find an alternative that may be more in line with what they want to get out of the game (e.g. a roleplay regiment or an extremely relaxed, no guidelines sort of community). However even these individuals will not defame us. The only people who actively seek to disrespect or shit talk us are people who have left on bad terms, which in reality is a very small but vocal minority. It is expected that when one is forcefully removed from any community there will be a greater element of animosity and emotional response compared to someone who made an objective and balanced decision to leave that community of their own will. The word 'salt' perfectly sums up this phenomenon.

N.B. All of your arguments are boring, unoriginal, lack substance and are fueled by emotion which essentially renders them personal opinions as opposed to the general consensus. At the end of the day 20 or so people who circle jerk on the FSE regarding this topic, are not representational of the NW community. You are the minority not the majority.

I know im on the shit list of the 63e now but I left on good terms, or hardly at all tbhI just kinda stopped going and I wasnt really on anyones radar until the 41st formed, I don't hate the 63e at all, quite a few nice dudes in that place, just so happens im on the other end of the stick and kind of forced into band wagon hating.

Offline SaintG

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: El Sainto
« Reply #1143 on: March 08, 2017, 03:53:14 am »
What's most telling about regiments is how people who've left feel about that reg.
Show me an ex-63e who says anything good about Karth

Actually more members have left on good terms than not. Most individuals leave for practical reasons such as real life responsibilities or boredom of the game rather than becoming disillusioned with the actual regiment or its members. Others may leave due to the arguably more rigid policies we have as a community, no community can cater for everyone and there will always be people who leave in order to find an alternative that may be more in line with what they want to get out of the game (e.g. a roleplay regiment or an extremely relaxed, no guidelines sort of community). However even these individuals will not defame us. The only people who actively seek to disrespect or shit talk us are people who have left on bad terms, which in reality is a very small but vocal minority. It is expected that when one is forcefully removed from any community there will be a greater element of animosity and emotional response compared to someone who made an objective and balanced decision to leave that community of their own will. The word 'salt' perfectly sums up this phenomenon.

N.B. All of your arguments are boring, unoriginal, lack substance and are fueled by emotion which essentially renders them personal opinions as opposed to the general consensus. At the end of the day 20 or so people who circle jerk on the FSE regarding this topic, are not representational of the NW community. You are the minority not the majority.
First off, aren't you EU? I've never heard anything bad about the EU 63e, so I don't doubt that you believe that to be true of NA as well.
It's rich that you're telling the community that it's circlejerking. It's hilarious. The 63e are like that stereotypical Southern US incest-fest, and yet the community that critiques you are the circle jerkers.
I don't know where you got your numbers from, but instead of 20, it's more like 20 regiments, oops. The only reason I can think of that makes us the minority is that maybe the entire 63e is bigger than the community? It's possible, sure. But of the non-63e community members, it's certainly a majority. Or it could be that you've just managed to get all your critiquers banned (which, when you take the moral high ground, is hilarious, since you silence criticism. lol)
I just don't understand how either A) Karth posts for all of you or B) you're willfully blind/delusional.
Ramelon Nathan and I left on good terms. People leave because Karth is making the new hitler youth. Karth you also didn't answer my question when I asked why are you making people leave steam groups if there not even in your reg?
<23:23:18> "Midnight" pokes you: where did ur n***a ass go

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
« Reply #1144 on: March 08, 2017, 04:00:16 am »
Theo, you're mistaking the forum community for the actual community who actually attend linebattles often. Like Munj said, this place is the vocal minority. Cause if regiments hated us as much as you claim, then why don't they end up like the hand full of regiments here who get banned from them or just don't attend them because of personal gripes. Only regiments that do anything or approach us with hate these days is 41st (led by a 63e NCO who was banned for trying to power grab a company and is now eternally triggered from it), 4eGren (2 63e NCOs who didn't really contribute to the regiment in a major way in comparison to the entire NCO corp, they just wanted a company to themselves to make it their own personal club ), Nr8 (Pretty much a lower tiered 71st without any of the class they used to have and believe what theyre told by the 3 NCOs listed above), PLG (They're neo-nazis so doesnt truly matter what they think), and pretty much no one else that actually attends our events and interacys with us on Tuesdays, Fridays, and Sundays. It's the same people, same groups, different reg names ever so often.
If this is truly what you think then you're delusional man :/ I can name soooo many more regiments than that.

Offline SaintG

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: El Sainto
« Reply #1145 on: March 08, 2017, 04:06:56 am »
If this is truly what you think then you're delusional man :/ I can name soooo many more regiments than that.
lol squirts are you kidding me you didn't do shit, we admin the siege server, recruited and did apps while you fucking fingered your ass. Your "NCO's" didn't do shit when we were there fucking go back to bombing shit (I'm talking about NW not your real life). Your head is so far up Karths ass you can't even tell the truth
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 04:10:03 am by SaintG »
<23:23:18> "Midnight" pokes you: where did ur n***a ass go

Offline Christopher

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just another plebian
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1146 on: March 08, 2017, 04:08:23 am »
4eGren (2 63e NCOs who didn't really contribute to the regiment in a major way in comparison to the entire NCO corp, they just wanted a company to themselves to make it their own personal club )

I mean I wouldn't exactly say that they did nothing to contribute to the regiment when there were a few times for a couple of months when they were some of the only admins on your siege server during the prime time for a long period of time. I actually remember times when I would be slightly annoyed that they didn't come play some games with us because they were the only ones to watch the siege server.

Not trying to start shit but just trying to make a point.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 04:10:32 am by Christopher »
“It is the way of the Guard. We stay as long as we can. Fight as hard as we can. Kill as much as we can. Only when we can do no more do we move on.”
"La garde meurt mais ne se rend pas! (Translation: The guard dies but does not surrender!)"

Wisconsin best state of Sin

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #1147 on: March 08, 2017, 04:09:11 am »
In my opinion the forums is the community, everyone else are just people that play the game. But I don't know any of the regiments that attend your events so I'm not really sure how they communicate and interact with eachother outside of the event
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 04:21:58 am by Waste-Too-Cool »

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: March 08, 2017, 04:16:22 am »
If you are asked not to post here, then don't. 
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Jaiden

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: March 08, 2017, 04:20:20 am »

I love how the 63e cries and whines about "harassment" and then goes on to call people neo nazis, triggered, bad at the game, moves on to lie about regiment leader, and then finally uses some shitty appeal to authority arguement (Munj the wonderful guy he is (Sarcasm) and then expects to not get backlash from their abuses and feel as they are above the rules.

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: March 08, 2017, 04:25:03 am »
Hey look, only people here posting trash, let's  see..

Saint (4eGren)
Waste (Nr8)
Gluk (4eGren)
Jaiden (41st)
Theo (Nr8)

.. hmmmmm

Also, Im sure the meme posting is coming since I heard three of all of the regiments above decided to collaborate posts with one another, at least what I'm told.

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
« Reply #1151 on: March 08, 2017, 04:26:43 am »
Hey look, only people here posting trash, let's  see..

Saint (4eGren)
Waste (Nr8)
Gluk (4eGren)
Jaiden (41st)
Theo (Nr8)

.. hmmmmm
All those names mentioned
Stop posting on here, all you are doing is being emotional and butthurt. Last warning

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #1152 on: March 08, 2017, 04:41:12 am »
How is it every time I return to check the thread there is an extra 3 pages of shitposts. 

Edit: For fuck sakes TaxL and Jaiden.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #1153 on: March 08, 2017, 04:46:50 am »
alright you guys should stop posting. These are some of the worst memes i have ever seen
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #1154 on: March 08, 2017, 04:47:57 am »
alright you guys should stop posting. These are some of the worst memes i have ever seen