Author Topic: 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [4 Years and Going!]  (Read 168090 times)

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
  • Side: Union
Re: 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [4 Years and Going!]
« Reply #1095 on: March 07, 2017, 06:21:12 am »

Offline SillyWilly

• Sergeant Major
  • 1v1 me na cav gf n00b
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1096 on: March 07, 2017, 06:22:15 am »

Offline Duuze

• Sergeant
  • Skirm Golden Age Bringer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: March 07, 2017, 06:25:30 am »
63e best reg

Offline Dipington

• Second Lieutenant
  • The Eternal Francophone
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2ndUSSS Cpt
« Reply #1098 on: March 07, 2017, 06:25:38 am »

HE COMES TO PURGE THE LEFT OF OUR WORLD! FOR THIS, I STAND WITH HIM; NO MATTER WHERE HE IS!!!

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #1099 on: March 07, 2017, 06:26:54 am »
So, ah, what happened while I was asleep?
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline csderp

• Sergeant Major
  • serenity now
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_ColFo_CSDrep
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1100 on: March 07, 2017, 06:27:34 am »
this thread needs some eurobeat
Rock the casbah

Offline Sean123fs

• Private
  • Probably the best 1st person cav in the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: March 07, 2017, 06:27:57 am »
*Whispers* "thank you based stick man" Since he is awkwardly late to this party but still wants to look cool.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1102 on: March 07, 2017, 06:33:10 am »
Spoiler
HEY GUYS the time you have been MEMEING on our thread, we just got 5 MORE APPLICATIONS  ;D

You also lost ALOT of face here in front of the community. Though, I know you don't give a shit about the community outside of your lil 63e bubble. Hey, at least you can continue circlejerkin eachother with those new apps!

People have been hating the 63e for years. The community wanted someone to hate and they are an easy target. The 63e obviously doesn't give a shit if people hate them now more than ever in 2017 lmao

"Wanted someone to hate"

"Easy Target"

I didn't know you joined the 63e Windflower! You already had the random posting of stale "hilarious and original" memes down, and now you have managed to become as delusional and cut off from the rest of the community as they are as well. Hope your new reg works out for you buddy.
[close]
Eh, just because I'm impartial doesn't make me a sympathizer. What can I expect though, go against the grain of the community and I get brow beaten for it. But DAMN you sure got me with your "quoting" and insulting of my memes instead of making actual valid arguments!

I like how you are pretending to be impartial, pretending the 63e haven't been doin shit like this for years. Im sure the deleting of Liquids posts and subsequent banning of Jakester and everyone related to him from the 63e TS just now was totally justified, yeah?

Being contrary, which you love to be, does not make you impartial. Try again next time.
When did I ever agree with what Karth or the 63e has/is doing? What I said was that the 63e are an easy target to hate and have always been because of the way they run their regiment, whether what they're doing is justified or not is none of my concern, I am not an NW Judge or Policeman. Try again next time.

inb4 omg its not justified wtf 63e sympathizer u dont care about the community!!1

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #1103 on: March 07, 2017, 06:35:15 am »
Spoiler
HEY GUYS the time you have been MEMEING on our thread, we just got 5 MORE APPLICATIONS  ;D

You also lost ALOT of face here in front of the community. Though, I know you don't give a shit about the community outside of your lil 63e bubble. Hey, at least you can continue circlejerkin eachother with those new apps!

People have been hating the 63e for years. The community wanted someone to hate and they are an easy target. The 63e obviously doesn't give a shit if people hate them now more than ever in 2017 lmao

"Wanted someone to hate"

"Easy Target"

I didn't know you joined the 63e Windflower! You already had the random posting of stale "hilarious and original" memes down, and now you have managed to become as delusional and cut off from the rest of the community as they are as well. Hope your new reg works out for you buddy.
[close]
Eh, just because I'm impartial doesn't make me a sympathizer. What can I expect though, go against the grain of the community and I get brow beaten for it. But DAMN you sure got me with your "quoting" and insulting of my memes instead of making actual valid arguments!

I like how you are pretending to be impartial, pretending the 63e haven't been doin shit like this for years. Im sure the deleting of Liquids posts and subsequent banning of Jakester and everyone related to him from the 63e TS just now was totally justified, yeah?

Being contrary, which you love to be, does not make you impartial. Try again next time.
When did I ever agree with what Karth or the 63e has/is doing? What I said was that the 63e are an easy target to hate and have always been because of the way they run their regiment, whether what they're doing is justified or not is none of my concern, I am not an NW Judge or Policeman. Try again next time.

inb4 omg its not justified wtf 63e sympathizer u dont care about the community!!1

You are implying the community has a NEED to hate someone.

and that the 63e victims just happened to be there, big ol easy targets by the way you said that.

That is just simply not the case. If the 63e wants to be dirtbags, they will be treated like dirtbags. Its not out of a need to hate someone, and its not because they are an easy target. You are just trying to shift the blame there.

You are NOT being impartial. You are being contrary. Learn the difference.

Offline icksnuck

• Private
  • 7/11 was a part time job
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_SgtMaj_Icks
« Reply #1104 on: March 07, 2017, 06:38:18 am »
Spoiler

"Wanted someone to hate"

"Easy Target"

[close]

and that the 63e victims just happened to be there, big ol easy targets by the way you said that.

That is just simply not the case. If the 63e wants to be dirtbags, they will be treated like dirtbags. Its not out of a need to hate someone, and its not because they are an easy target. You are just trying to shift the blame there.

There lowkey is a need to hate someone, the NW community is cutt throat and cancer and  that is a fact lol

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #1105 on: March 07, 2017, 06:39:18 am »
Spoiler

"Wanted someone to hate"

"Easy Target"

[close]

There lowkey is a need to hate someone, the NW community is cutt throat and cancer and  that is a fact lol

Certainly must seem cutt throat and cancer when you call people cutt throat and cancer.

Offline Akima

• Private
  • Hi hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dr. Prof
« Reply #1106 on: March 07, 2017, 06:48:03 am »
papabeans true identity

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: March 07, 2017, 06:54:53 am »
Tfw when the 41st are proving your point for you.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #1108 on: March 07, 2017, 07:02:30 am »
I need that YouTube money

click here to join the 84th

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1109 on: March 07, 2017, 07:07:19 am »
who tf is akima

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer