Author Topic: NA ratings list  (Read 13231 times)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NA ratings list
« Reply #105 on: July 21, 2019, 11:15:00 pm »
I guess windflower it’s time to bring back WeastSide Red & Blue and start clappin cheeks again.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #106 on: July 21, 2019, 11:20:58 pm »
I guess windflower it’s time to bring back WeastSide Red & Blue and start clappin cheeks again.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #107 on: July 21, 2019, 11:23:00 pm »
Sources CONFIRM that the creator of the list was in fact Oatmeal.

STATEMENT from Oatmeal himself: "I only posted it. I didn't do the ratings. Lol I think it's pretty obvious who did the ratings. Actually I lied I did SOME of the ratings."
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 11:25:22 pm by Fartknocker »
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #108 on: July 21, 2019, 11:23:52 pm »
Spoiler
not at groupfighting if u truly belive hes top 10 when ur a fangirl pure and simple theyre plenty better and more active players than emo rn thats my opinion obviously i dont wanna go full keyboard warrior mode but poeple shouldnt underestimate the scene u say its ''low skill'' if u think the community has low skill rn u just dont know what ur talking about or follow the scene there has been more gf in the last mounth than past like 4 mounths cuz its summer/nanwl
Of course other sweaties would know much more than me but speaking from my personal experience I've seen him come on and dust people and when he came back for the 4v4 league he was dusting many people no cap. Not to say that there isn't highly skilled players in the meta but overall in comparison to earlier years then yes the community right now is low skill. This is mostly due to the decrease in size of the community so you don't exactly have the pick of the litter when it comes to competitive players. Also people just aren't willing to put as much time into the game as before so it's only logical for the overall skill to decrease.
Dusting people in the 4v4 league? He played 3 matches two of which were free wins for Aces. Emo can be good but def not top 10

Aces actually performed better without him playing
Alright lets take a look at these 3 matches he played
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
What's there to hate about his performance during the 4v4 league? He made positive impacts each time he played and hadn't been an active player for like a year. It is without a doubt that he contributed to the success of his team.
[close]

Not hating on Emo. But he made no difference in that flying squirrel match. BabyJ, Oatmeal and Hawkince were having unusually bad off days, and it was basically Bagins(an EU) and I vs Jaax, Yoshie, Cwater and Emo. 2/3 rounds we won I had to pull a 1v2/3 clutch out of my ass, 1 of them finishing with a duel between Emo and I.
If you replace Emo with Dio, Firezz or Armada, the result would have been at least the exact same.

Not saying he's bad, but saying he "dusted" people in the 4v4 league is an overstatement.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 11:26:44 pm by Stroke0fd34th »

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #109 on: July 21, 2019, 11:26:30 pm »
Sources CONFIRM that the creator of the list was in fact Oatmeal.

Can confirm from multiple sources Oatmeal admitted in a TS full of NW players that he made this list after logging onto a fse thread with  the NW Player  Analytical account linked by VetroG
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #110 on: July 21, 2019, 11:35:15 pm »
Spoiler
not at groupfighting if u truly belive hes top 10 when ur a fangirl pure and simple theyre plenty better and more active players than emo rn thats my opinion obviously i dont wanna go full keyboard warrior mode but poeple shouldnt underestimate the scene u say its ''low skill'' if u think the community has low skill rn u just dont know what ur talking about or follow the scene there has been more gf in the last mounth than past like 4 mounths cuz its summer/nanwl
Of course other sweaties would know much more than me but speaking from my personal experience I've seen him come on and dust people and when he came back for the 4v4 league he was dusting many people no cap. Not to say that there isn't highly skilled players in the meta but overall in comparison to earlier years then yes the community right now is low skill. This is mostly due to the decrease in size of the community so you don't exactly have the pick of the litter when it comes to competitive players. Also people just aren't willing to put as much time into the game as before so it's only logical for the overall skill to decrease.
Dusting people in the 4v4 league? He played 3 matches two of which were free wins for Aces. Emo can be good but def not top 10

Aces actually performed better without him playing
Alright lets take a look at these 3 matches he played
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
What's there to hate about his performance during the 4v4 league? He made positive impacts each time he played and hadn't been an active player for like a year. It is without a doubt that he contributed to the success of his team.
[close]

Not hating on Emo. But he made no difference in that flying squirrel match. BabyJ, Oatmeal and Hawkince were having unusually bad off days, and it was basically Bagins(an EU) and I vs Jaax, Yoshie, Cwater and Emo. 2/3 rounds we won I had to pull a 1v2/3 clutch out of my ass, 1 of them finishing with a duel between Emo and I.
If you replace Emo with Dio, Firezz or Armada, the result would have been at least the exact same.

Not saying he's bad, but saying he "dusted" people in the 4v4 league is an overstatement.
Alright fair point, I SUPPOSE dusted may not have been the right word there since he came in late and didn't play too many matches, but I think my point still stands

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 21, 2019, 11:43:41 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

This your list's creator????????

I demand to be moved up from 82 now

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #112 on: July 21, 2019, 11:45:27 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

This your list's creator????????

I demand to be moved up from 82 now
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #113 on: July 22, 2019, 12:28:06 am »
I’d love to see the statistical analysis that made this analytical
-wait what’s that
I’m hearing no such analysis was made, sounds about right

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 22, 2019, 12:35:45 am »
-wait what’s that
the detriot linos are fat

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #115 on: July 22, 2019, 12:48:48 am »
-wait what’s that
the detriot linos are fat
Spoiler
[close]

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline MrWhaleFish

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 22, 2019, 02:32:59 am »
cool list dog fam

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #117 on: July 22, 2019, 04:02:39 am »
click here to join the 84th

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 22, 2019, 04:09:09 am »
Oatmeal and Hawkince have confirmed matt also made this list, and gave me a 82 because i admined him too hard :(

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
« Reply #119 on: July 22, 2019, 06:41:18 am »
I went 23-11 in a groupfight against 6te. Where is my B- for Groupfighting and my 70 OVR?