Author Topic: NA HoF Thread ♛  (Read 142114 times)

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
  • Side: Union
Re: NA All-Time Thread ♛
« Reply #1170 on: March 09, 2019, 11:56:14 pm »
You're a dumb bitch too for not putting me on the list. Are you fucking serious? Waste and Theodin all these bums are 80 something, and I fucking washed them at 500 hours, any legend knows this, yet I'm still not on the list? The name is MATT, you dumb motherfucker. Put me on that list you fucking bum, and do something useful with your NW career. You aren't even top 5 in talent, and you were one of those pussies who always ducked the ft7. Since you motherfuckers are retarded, and need a real man to show you who is the best, here I go:

#1 Hour for Hour: MATT

Legends: Godfried, Maple, Jackie Chan, AsianP, Zzeth, Zorkoth, Breaches, Pinoy, and Tammo. (These are the ones I can name off the top of my head.)

Fuck all that 80 rating 90 rating shit, this is the list after those legends.

Very Good Players: Kovyjack (In his prime his offense was deadly), MATT (At 600 hours, I was never hit, and I beat everybody or barely lost in a competitive duel with the legends above, did things above my hour level and still known among the legends, just the pussies of NW like havoc and apoc don't know shit so they won't say shit), Slovahkin, Suns (He's a very good player, but not a legend), Ritz (He's just a very good player, but not legend status) , Mang (This dude is really good), RussianFury (Dude was really really good in his prime, but I also fucked him up), Hellomoto (9y days beast), Dj Overjoy (For a brief period was killing everbody, but even then I whupped his ass, then he whupped my ass, so we're even), Puppytron (Dude is underrated IMO), Rafael (Fight's like a pussy with 0 offense, but he's a veteran and still finds a way to win).

Good Players: Maccle, Waste, Pedro(Better than all those fuckers on this good player list), Moose, Rune (Dude can be on the very good players list, he can fuck up everyone on this shit).

Players who spent too many hours but still were getting dicked down by MATT:
Nappy, Maccle, Waste, North, Theodin, (Insert 45e, 3eVolt, 29th, 2ndCS members).

This is the official list. Now the king has spoken, you shall all know who was the best.
Few things; if you're basing your list purely off of melee skill, why tf do you have Pedro in lieu of multitudes of more consistent and just all-around better players? Also, with the amount of time you play, you're probably far from the best hour for hour meleer amongst active players or otherwise. Your opinion just appears to be an amalgamation of recency bias and conjecture based upon characterizations of players you've never played with or against.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 11:58:20 pm by Cwater »

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
« Reply #1171 on: March 10, 2019, 12:04:50 am »
where am i
The Myth, The Legend

MATT123456789

« Reply #1172 on: March 10, 2019, 12:23:33 am »
You're a dumb bitch too for not putting me on the list. Are you fucking serious? Waste and Theodin all these bums are 80 something, and I fucking washed them at 500 hours, any legend knows this, yet I'm still not on the list? The name is MATT, you dumb motherfucker. Put me on that list you fucking bum, and do something useful with your NW career. You aren't even top 5 in talent, and you were one of those pussies who always ducked the ft7. Since you motherfuckers are retarded, and need a real man to show you who is the best, here I go:

Legends: Godfried, Maple, Jackie Chan, AsianP, Zzeth, Zorkoth, Breaches, Pinoy, and Tammo. (These are the ones I can name off the top of my head.)

Very Good Players: Kovyjack (In his prime his offense was deadly), MATT (At 600 hours, I was never hit, and I beat everybody or barely lost in a competitive duel with the legends above, did things above my hour level and still known among the legends, just the pussies of NW like havoc and apoc don't know shit so they won't say shit), Slovahkin, Suns (He's a very good player, but not a legend), Ritz (He's just a very good player, but not legend status) , Mang (This dude is really good), RussianFury (Dude was really really good in his prime, but I also fucked him up), Hellomoto (9y days beast), Dj Overjoy (For a brief period was killing everbody, but even then I whupped his ass, then he whupped my ass, so we're even), Puppytron (Dude is underrated IMO), Rafael (Fight's like a pussy with 0 offense, but he's a veteran and still finds a way to win).

Good Players: Maccle, Waste, Pedro(Better than all those fuckers on this good player list), Moose, Rune (Dude can be on the very good players list, he can fuck up everyone on this shit).

Nappy, Maccle, Waste, North, Theodin, (Insert 45e, 3eVolt, 29th, 2ndCS members).

This is the official list. Now the king has spoken, you shall all know who was the best.
Few things; if you're basing your list purely off of melee skill, why tf do you have Pedro in lieu of multitudes of more consistent and just all-around better players? Also, with the amount of time you play, you're probably far from the best hour for hour meleer amongst active players or otherwise. Your opinion just appears to be an amalgamation of recency bias and conjecture based upon characterizations of players you've never played with or against.

You are to bad to have any say in anything.

Now back to the topic at hand, S-leek you are a clown like anthony. Spend all your time learning to block but the moment you throw a stab you die. It's great that you can block everything, but kills win groupfights, you can be my pawn though, like anthony was, feed me all those kills and give me all the glory. You are the left tackle, and I'm Tom Brady getting all the fame. If you were in my regiment I would force you to unbind your attack key because you can not be trusted with attacking.

I liken it to bodybuilders, spend all this time building muscle but then get knocked out by some 130 lb soaking wet fighter. You and anthony spend all this time blocking when you should really focus on STABBING AND NOT DYING.

95 percent of the god damn list is just filled with motherfuckers who pick one dude out in the line, sit there, and wait for the enemy to w key so they can "tactically" s key footlance them. Then said person goes and says "oh im a great footlancer/gfer"(cough bill) You call that fukcing skill? Bitch I literally FLOOR w key in groupfights, spinning, hitting impossible footlances, sniping people, there's a reason I top frag so much, because I GET SHIT DONE. During gfs everyones playing the same little pussy way, then you just see that one motherfucker running around footlancing everyone even s keyers like a god damn animal. Yeah motherfucker? That's me.

I also LMAO hard at these pussbois with their excuses "im a gfer, dueling takes no skill" while they CLING to stacked regiments. Yeah pussy thats great, you can drop 20 kills/1 K/D in a ft20 while playing for the LG against 6te wow holy shit you are such a gfer like Oh My Gawd. Then when you do bad you say "iM a SuPpOrT PlaYeR!!11!!!" No, motherfucker, you don't do shit, me, russian, and rune dont need your ass, we'd do just as fine as without you all we need is someone who will right click so we dont get swamped.  "dueling is no skill its all s key and not attacking!!!" while you throw 3 of the laziest stabs ever in a row for me to stun. You clowns need some introspection in your lives.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1173 on: March 10, 2019, 12:28:37 am »
smh when I ft7ed matt like a month ago he only won 7-6

also didn't you go negative against berserkers matt? A match that your team dominated 16-8 smh smh smh smh smh

https://gyazo.com/c9f4f775c703d191fd2e207a60bed927
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 12:30:42 am by Waste-Too-Cool »

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

MATT123456789

« Reply #1174 on: March 10, 2019, 12:33:04 am »

also didn't you go negative against berserkers matt? A match that your team dominated 16-8 smh smh smh smh smh

7-0d you multiple times, where's your duel tournament wins? last time youve top fragged in a regimental groupfight?

Keep fiending over your K/D in a shit 4v4 league you uber sweat

K crawl back into your cave and cry.

David_Schrein

« Reply #1175 on: March 10, 2019, 12:45:29 am »
Where is the greatest Turk Kicker of all time and why isnt he on this list. *Cough, Cough* ME.

That moment when I know at least 5 eurofags who can Turkish kick better than you on NA
Ty mr cwater

And you're number 6 on that list
add another 3 weeks of me not attending for aces now mr cwack

David_Schrein

« Reply #1176 on: March 10, 2019, 12:48:21 am »
yo mATT

i 7-0d u few weeks ago and i beat u 7-4 when u were having auto and u accused me of unblockable so yea pipe down boa.

after that u got scared to ft7 and now since u have been clapping a tourn where u didnt get disqualified from for cheating u want a ft7 again. smh get on this list first than u can talk to me

Offline Cwater

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: March 10, 2019, 01:16:09 am »

You are to bad to have any say in anything.

Now back to the topic at hand, S-leek you are a clown like anthony. Spend all your time learning to block but the moment you throw a stab you die. It's great that you can block everything, but kills win groupfights, you can be my pawn though, like anthony was, feed me all those kills and give me all the glory. You are the left tackle, and I'm Tom Brady getting all the fame. If you were in my regiment I would force you to unbind your attack key because you can not be trusted with attacking.

I liken it to bodybuilders, spend all this time building muscle but then get knocked out by some 130 lb soaking wet fighter. You and anthony spend all this time blocking when you should really focus on STABBING AND NOT DYING.

95 percent of the god damn list is just filled with motherfuckers who pick one dude out in the line, sit there, and wait for the enemy to w key so they can "tactically" s key footlance them. Then said person goes and says "oh im a great footlancer/gfer"(cough bill) You call that fukcing skill? Bitch I literally FLOOR w key in groupfights, spinning, hitting impossible footlances, sniping people, there's a reason I top frag so much, because I GET SHIT DONE. During gfs everyones playing the same little pussy way, then you just see that one motherfucker running around footlancing everyone even s keyers like a god damn animal. Yeah motherfucker? That's me.

I also LMAO hard at these pussbois with their excuses "im a gfer, dueling takes no skill" while they CLING to stacked regiments. Yeah pussy thats great, you can drop 20 kills/1 K/D in a ft20 while playing for the LG against 6te wow holy shit you are such a gfer like Oh My Gawd. Then when you do bad you say "iM a SuPpOrT PlaYeR!!11!!!" No, motherfucker, you don't do shit, me, russian, and rune dont need your ass, we'd do just as fine as without you all we need is someone who will right click so we dont get swamped.  "dueling is no skill its all s key and not attacking!!!" while you throw 3 of the laziest stabs ever in a row for me to stun. You clowns need some introspection in your lives.
Congrats, you can only beat me by somehow boring me, the most "Boring player on NW" according to yourself, to death. Go work minimum wage at Mc'Donalds, you'd earn more there in an hour than you did wasting 2 and a half hours of your life with the most inane display of dueling I've ever seen.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1178 on: March 10, 2019, 01:21:58 am »

7-0d you multiple times, where's your duel tournament wins? last time youve top fragged in a regimental groupfight?

aight boy bring fourth the proof cause this shit fake news
 7-2 yes 7-0? nawh

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Cwater

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: March 10, 2019, 01:32:57 am »
Where is the greatest Turk Kicker of all time and why isnt he on this list. *Cough, Cough* ME.

That moment when I know at least 5 eurofags who can Turkish kick better than you on NA
Ty mr cwater

And you're number 6 on that list
add another 3 weeks of me not attending for aces now mr cwack
You don't show up anyway oof

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1180 on: March 10, 2019, 01:39:35 am »
So yall are missing quite a few names.  Nick you dumbass do your research, go to taleworlds and look at the old tourneys cause you missing a bunch of old players.  Oh btw I beat Maccle 7-0 at my height soooo yeah.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,242913.msg5814128.html#msg5814128

MATT123456789

« Reply #1181 on: March 10, 2019, 02:19:36 am »

aight boy bring fourth the proof cause this shit fake news
 7-2 yes 7-0? nawh

I dont screenshot everything  that shits for the birds.

It's ok waste, lots have been 7-0d by me, there's no shame in losing to the best to ever exist.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: March 10, 2019, 02:30:39 am »
So yall are missing quite a few names.  Nick you dumbass do your research, go to taleworlds and look at the old tourneys cause you missing a bunch of old players.  Oh btw I beat Maccle 7-0 at my height soooo yeah.

Look at all those old gens
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #1183 on: March 10, 2019, 02:52:18 am »

well you see FSE is actually a team and not just one person hunting kills
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #1184 on: March 10, 2019, 02:55:07 am »

Look at all those old gens

Those are the guys who need to be on the list.

Oh and let me leave this here.....
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,252088.msg6037834.html#msg6037834
And This
https://challonge.com/doublesduels
And This
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,232610.0.html

« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 03:02:57 am by PapaBean »