Author Topic: In need of Northern France Server  (Read 2404 times)

Offline Tommmy

• First Sergeant
  • drinkin' Moets holdin Tecs
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
In need of Northern France Server
« on: July 08, 2019, 04:47:24 pm »
Arctic Servers are down and I've had some trouble with Oasis Servers. Does anyone know any other providers of servers that are reliable,cheap and helpful?

Thanks for any help given :D
si vis pacem, parabellum

Offline AccursedGull

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If you are losing the battle, just win. ~Sun Tzu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gull ; Broly
  • Side: Neutral
Re: In need of Northern France Server
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2019, 04:57:34 pm »
CitadelServer could be an option

"Only when a mosquito lands on your balls will you learn to rather use precision than strength"

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2019, 11:40:48 pm »
il do it

Offline sirkaide

• Captain
  • Founder/Former leader of the 59th, NRP & Jailbreak
    • View Profile
    • 59th Website
  • Nick: Not politically correct
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2019, 12:41:52 am »
Arctic Servers are down and I've had some trouble with Oasis Servers. Does anyone know any other providers of servers that are reliable,cheap and helpful?

Thanks for any help given :D

59th timmy

Offline ludvig_horn

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2020, 05:48:15 pm »
Unban Request:
Name:
   > In Game: Ludvig_Horn /  My steam name: Virtz
Offense:
   > My main fault is stupidity and quick getting angry. I used racist words during the game and called a bot which I played in racist way.
Why should you be unbanned?
   > Because I regret my words very much for two reasons: 1. I hurt many people, and because of my stupidity they could feel offended. 2. Because there is no better server to play in Napoleonic Wars than BBG_NA_BotSurvival - I tried to play on other, already culturally, but poorly on other games. BBG_NA_BotSurvival best to play.
I PROMISE THAT I WILL CLOSE MY MOUTH AND NEVER OFFEND ANY OTHER PEOPLE. I SWEAR. I will simply play as a sapper, build fortifications, and not enter into unnecessary discussions. Look, I really understand my fault. I not play on BBG Bot Survival since around 3 month because of ban. But I like to come back on this server. And I will be nice guy since now.
User ID #:
    > 2124216
Time/Date:
    > I was banned somehow in December 2019 / January 2020.
Unfortunately, I do not remember exactly.

Offline Queeeeen

• Second Lieutenant
  • 92nd Luke Fraser VIRGIN GREN
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2020, 06:03:47 pm »
Unban Request:
Name:
   > In Game: Ludvig_Horn /  My steam name: Virtz
Offense:
   > My main fault is stupidity and quick getting angry. I used racist words during the game and called a bot which I played in racist way.
Why should you be unbanned?
   > Because I regret my words very much for two reasons: 1. I hurt many people, and because of my stupidity they could feel offended. 2. Because there is no better server to play in Napoleonic Wars than BBG_NA_BotSurvival - I tried to play on other, already culturally, but poorly on other games. BBG_NA_BotSurvival best to play.
I PROMISE THAT I WILL CLOSE MY MOUTH AND NEVER OFFEND ANY OTHER PEOPLE. I SWEAR. I will simply play as a sapper, build fortifications, and not enter into unnecessary discussions. Look, I really understand my fault. I not play on BBG Bot Survival since around 3 month because of ban. But I like to come back on this server. And I will be nice guy since now.
User ID #:
    > 2124216
Time/Date:
    > I was banned somehow in December 2019 / January 2020.
Unfortunately, I do not remember exactly.
someone help this man

Offline EntanteMan73

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2021, 12:12:38 pm »
Hey folks,

How many servers are there? Does one exist for Germany, Austria and Switzerland?

Thanks for helping!
Die neue Revolution heißt Denken.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2021, 10:05:19 am »
Hey folks,

How many servers are there? Does one exist for Germany, Austria and Switzerland?

Thanks for helping!
Add this guy if you want a good server  :)

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2021, 01:51:17 pm »
Hey folks,

Thanks for helping!
Add this guy if you want a good server  :)

+1

Offline jacobwallace

• Private
  • Offshore dedicated - DedicatedHosting4u
    • View Profile
    • DedicatedHosting4u
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2021, 07:46:26 am »
DedicatedHosting4u.com Offers A Wide Range Of Server Options To Fit Your Budget And Needs. There is live chat support available. Consultation is provided at no cost. Bitcoin is accepted as payment. There is no downtime. Begin the project right now. The most recent hardware. Please submit a quote request. Expert assistance is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week Bandwidth of 20 TB.
Dedicatedhosting4u.com is a well established name for solutions on self managed dedicated servers and managed hosting services. We are immensely indulged in providing solutions on the deployment of online business for various clients since a decade.

Dedicated Servers with No Setup Fee, No Contracts, No UAP, Additional IP Available, 100% Uptime Guarantee, 24*7 Customer Support, Enterprise Hardware, Free 6 Hours Express Delivery, Free 32 GB RAM Upgrade with all dedicated Server plans available now and get a secure and stable platform for your business. We supply with the quality hardware along with high level of customer support. your best choice for a dedicated server. If you are looking for a Server and reliable internet connectivity as well as top notch, no excuses support, you have reached the right place-Our fully redundant network and experienced technical support staff will have you up and running in no time with fine gear. We will always be when you need us, a partner in your su