Author Topic: IIe Corps d'Armée Français  (Read 8272 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
IIe Corps d'Armée Français
« on: August 17, 2014, 01:39:49 am »

The IIe Corps D'Armée is a strong and connected partnership of regiments which have a variety of players mainly based in Europe. The corps currently contains 2 different regiments, one of which is French speaking and the other English speaking. The corps maintains a stable number of 40-45 soldiers to events and at this point has is still possibly recruiting regiments into the corps, the regiments within the corps are both also recruiting members too. The IIe Corps currently share this TeamSpeak: 195.154.6.185:20008

Members of the IIe Corps D'Armée

24e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
"Sans égal!"

Led by Cpt. Jerome Fontaine

FSE Forum Page

Expected Numbers: 15-20

The 24e is a line infantry regiment who aim to become one of the best English speaking regiments, we recruit anyone who can speak English and is willing to obey commands and be as active as they can. We will do multiple events a week such as 1v1's, 2v2's and training as well as some multiple-regiment linebattles in order to keep the regiment at a competitive standard. We aim to be one of the best regiments not only through skill, leadership and training, but also through our discipline in order to keep the regiment running well. Members of the regiment will also be advised to use historical names and it will be preferred but it will not be forced upon. Also in the 24e we will not only play NW or even only M&B:Warband, we will have a gaming community for other games such as Payday 2, CS:GO and Mercenaries.

History

The origins of the 24th regiment in the French Army dates back to the 1656, the date of the creation of the Royal Regiment. This regiment, who had distinguished himself in the army of Turenne covered himself with glory in 1792 at the Battle of Hondschoote, and deserved by his gallant conduct that the name of this victory was inscribed on the flag of the regiment.

Officers of the 24e                                                                       

Cpt. Jerome Fontaine
Adj. Charles Chardonnay
ESO. Becker

In-game tags: 24e_Rank_Name
Banner:

69e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
Qui s'y Frotte, s'y Pique

French speaking / EU based

Official homepage

FSE Thread

Expected Numbers: 25

Le 69e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne came from the Major Riken, the Adjudant Murat, the Sergent Haze,the Sergent Zamorak join by the Sergent Jessaor and some from the 23e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne in a trouble period in french communauty.
The regiment is establish arond a little group of veterans welded and united, who wants too grow up in the future. We play essentially for the pleasure to be together and also for the pleasure of the game.
We find the fun provided by playing the game in the regiment comes through discipline, cohesion and professionalism.
This last point insn't incompatible with our ambitions. Indeed we decided to launch a competitive adventure with several purposes:
First of all, created a regiment of soldiers overtrain and supervised at best to allow them to arrive individually and collectively at the best accomplishments and exploits. 
Second of all, promote a healthy atmosphere and of encouragement, far from any forms of harmful intrigues, stinginess, the mistrust of the soldier to the officer or arrogance of the officer to the soldier.
Le 69é Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne require results and seriousness, all this was combined in a good atmosphere. We so advocate the respect between our members, the discipline, the activity and the motivation by wanting to put a lot into the group as well as the personal training.

L'Etat-Major du Régiment:

Major Riken
Aide de Camps Nataf
Adjudant Murat
Sergent Haze
Sergent Zamorak
Sergent Jessaor
Sergent-Instructeur Zarger

Steam Contacts
Major Riken
Aide de Camps Nataf
Adjudant Murat
Sergent Jessaor
Sergent Haze
Sergent Zamorak

Thanks to Posh for the thread template and Jessaor for doing the 69e's part.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 02:43:42 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Crescent Glow

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: IIe Corps d'Armee Français
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 01:40:19 am »
Good luck.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 01:41:12 am »
Good luck.
Thank you, as far as I could tell there were no active regiments still using the Corps name.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline GrandMaster

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_LCpl_Dougal_MacGregor
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2014, 01:42:47 am »
Nice job gl

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2014, 01:43:28 am »
IIe corps old 84e & 14e or is that Ie, either way good luck.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2014, 01:54:31 am »
Thanks to both, and they were Ier Marks. :)

Offline Murphy

• Donator
  • Merfie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rd_Lt_John_Fiennes
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2014, 01:55:55 am »
Good luck.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2014, 02:04:36 am »
Good luck ;)
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline The_Ace

• Second Lieutenant
  • Србин 101%
    • View Profile
    • 82nd.eu
  • Nick: Pavlovskiy_Yefr_AceSRB
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2014, 02:05:20 am »
Meow and good luck <3

Offline CrumpetAwesome

• Major General
  • Ex-Col, proudly lead the 4e
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2014, 02:40:18 am »

84e and 14e was the Ier Corps.

Magners old corps was the IIe one, my best memories lay in the IIe Corps :,)

Do the army name proud

Offline Nico

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jones
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2014, 02:42:47 am »
much love from nico :)

Offline Saga

• Major General
  • Patiently waiting for BCOF since 2012.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2014, 02:58:13 am »
Good luck!

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2014, 12:26:49 pm »
Thank you everyone.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2014, 01:03:18 pm »

84e and 14e was the Ier Corps.

Magners old corps was the IIe one, my best memories lay in the IIe Corps :,)

Do the army name proud
Me (1er_Ligne), Mack(4eGren) and Yuri (6eBrigade) also had the name for a while. Had a lot of fun! Me and Mack was like compadres back then dem memories  :'(

But yeah good luck !

Offline Andrew

• Major General
  • "Just keep stabbing he's gonna die eventually"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MacAndrews or something
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2014, 01:18:46 pm »
Good luck Herishey :D