Author Topic: European Infantry Cup - Season 4 - 1st: 92nd - 2nd: 15th  (Read 51964 times)

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: European Infantry Cup - Season 4 - 1st: 92nd - 2nd: 15th
« Reply #675 on: June 07, 2021, 07:29:57 pm »
Apart from that, I think personally it was one of the best matches of 1v1s I have seen, ggwp to both teams.
One of the best 1v1 matches you have ever seen? We are glad to put on a comeback show! Pieter's unique tactic for the comeback was the decisive factor and we are forever grateful for his courageous decision making and his winning personality. See you all for RGT! GG ALL!!
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #676 on: June 07, 2021, 07:31:32 pm »
Apart from that, I think personally it was one of the best matches of 1v1s I have seen, ggwp to both teams.
One of the best 1v1 matches you have ever seen? We are glad to put on a comeback show! Pieter's unique tactic for the comeback was the decisive factor and we are forever grateful for his courageous decision making and his winning personality. See you all for RGT! GG ALL!!

Voluble giving me compliments  ??? aight now I have seen enough lock the thread !!!! ITS A HIGH NOTE TO END ON

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #677 on: June 07, 2021, 08:42:05 pm »
Vol had a very differen't opinion during the first few rounds of the match xD

I mean I haven't held anything against 92nd for some of the things said towards the reffs in the match. It is a final and if you feel something was unreasonable of course you are going to fight over it. But the key thing is Pieter moved on and didn't hold up the whole match for a ridiculous amount of time.

But that does't mean that you should be saying silly things. The fact I had to mute all chat was ridiculous.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
« Reply #678 on: June 07, 2021, 08:44:37 pm »
why so salty

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: June 07, 2021, 11:02:37 pm »
THE TOURNAMENT IS TO BRING TOGETHER THE COMMUNITY

NOT FIGHT

PLEASE GUYS ITS LIKE WATCHING MY CHILDREN FIGHT

we all suck, we're all cringe, can we just play now thx

Offline Alatriste1234

• Second Lieutenant
  • asfkasfuasfmasf
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: June 07, 2021, 11:30:51 pm »
I personally apologize on behalf of the 92nd if someone felt insulted or someone from the 92nd was toxic im sorry about that specially you rikkert this is not what we want in the regiment and again im sorry that something toxic happened.

Offline Crush

• First Lieutenant
  • Retirement is finally done.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Crusher
« Reply #681 on: June 07, 2021, 11:32:43 pm »
I personally apologize on behalf of the 92nd if someone felt insulted or someone from the 92nd was toxic im sorry about that specially you rikkert this is not what we want in the regiment and again im sorry that something toxic happened.

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
  • Nick: Cat Girl Trainer
« Reply #682 on: June 08, 2021, 12:09:56 am »
GG, great comeback from 92nd!

Even tho I personally would have prefered 15th to win, they made a solid comeback and deserved the win.

Stop bitching around when you lose and don't be a dick if you win.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #683 on: June 08, 2021, 12:25:45 am »
GG, great comeback from 92nd!

Even tho I personally would have prefered 15th to win, they made a solid comeback and deserved the win.

Stop bitching around when you lose and don't be a dick if you win.

I just love to disappoint you Bobae 😚

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #684 on: June 09, 2021, 08:15:32 am »
Talk, talk, talk. Talk about our bad behavior. About racism in the regiment. About toxicity. Talk about it. Keep talking.

92nd won't change for you, 92nd is happy with what they have. 92nd Grens  is a community, those who leave have the right to do it. They might say some things about the toxicity, but at the end, we have the same 20 active members since a year.

Vegi is a retard, that's a fact. Stockholm is a bit different, that's a fact. Pieter wants to fight every person contradicting him, that's a fact. Voluble has mental breakdowns sometimes, that's a fact. But let me tell you that this regiment is a loving community.

We finally did it, I'm so happy. Thanks for hosting the tournament. 18 months of bad and good times, but we did it. We deserve that win, and I'm sure the 92nd will be beating 15th in the future again.

See you in RGT final, I won't let you that win Voluble

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #685 on: June 09, 2021, 08:16:54 am »
Talk, talk, talk. Talk about our bad behavior. About racism in the regiment. About toxicity. Talk about it. Keep talking.

92nd won't change for you, 92nd is happy with what they have. 92nd Grens  is a community, those who leave have the right to do it. They might say some things about the toxicity, but at the end, we have the same 20 active members since a year.

Vegi is a retard, that's a fact. Stockholm is a bit different, that's a fact. Pieter wants to fight every person contradicting him, that's a fact. Voluble has mental breakdowns sometimes, that's a fact. But let me tell you that this regiment is a loving community.

We finally did it, I'm so happy. Thanks for hosting the tournament. 18 months of bad and good times, but we did it. We deserve that win, and I'm sure the 92nd will be beating 15th in the future again.

Didn’t you plan to change the racism and toxic behaviour of 92nd as well as the community for your CR election? That’s one of the reasons why I voted for you.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 08:27:00 am by Blitzkrieg. »

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #686 on: June 09, 2021, 08:33:16 am »
wait why does the 92nd only have to beat the 15thYR once to win the title, didn’t they come from the losers bracket? Shouldn’t the losers bracket winner need to beat the regiment from the winners bracket twice? I’m confused.

If not, thanks for hosting this Chriseh, had a lot of fun modding your shit chat! SMOrc
click here to join the 84th

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: June 09, 2021, 08:42:00 am »
No you don't have to do it that way although that is something we could have done. In the end I decided it wasn't really needed.

Next time will most likely be single elimination with a 3rd place decider if the standings of top NW regiments stay somewhat the same.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
« Reply #688 on: June 09, 2021, 12:14:09 pm »

Didn’t you plan to change the racism and toxic behaviour of 92nd as well as the community for your CR election? That’s one of the reasons why I voted for you.
but thats my favourite part of the 92nd

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #689 on: June 09, 2021, 12:16:46 pm »
Blitz called me the n word last night...
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.