Author Topic: European Infantry Cup [Season 1] *Completed*  (Read 163278 times)

Offline LoLeK

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: European Infantry Cup [Season 1]
« Reply #555 on: July 17, 2017, 09:32:26 pm »
Regiments: 1pp vs 3erEJ
Date and time: 27.07 7gmt
Server: needed
Referee: looking for one

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #556 on: July 17, 2017, 11:43:22 pm »
I am happy to announce that after a good conversation with Archwolf the Cpt of the 89th we have solved the issue in regards of the 89th leaving the tournament, they will remain in the tournament after I made everything clear to Archwolf in regards of the 63e match.
Special thanks to the 63e for actually recording this match and give a good point of view from both sides, this allowed me to analyze everything that happened during the match and made this a lot easier to solve.
So if you still need to plan a match for this match week as in regards to the 89th then you are free to do so and I hope that further problems next time can be solved over steam and or TS.

That being said there is one quick tip I want to give to any other regiment in the EIC tournament, Referees see a lot and are able to react pretty fast but cant see everything to its perfect extend as that would be hard to do so but, if it happens for example that the referee indeed misses out on a potential rule break then make sure you always have someone in your regiment recording the matches, this for the main reason being that it allows us as in Me and John Price (+ the referee team if me and John have our doubts) to analyze the match and give our opinion about it and even granting a round to the opposite team if we feel like the rule break had major effect on the outcome of the match.

That will be all for now have a lovely evening!

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #557 on: July 18, 2017, 12:09:05 am »
That being said there is one quick tip I want to give to any other regiment in the EIC tournament, Referees see a lot and are able to react pretty fast but cant see everything to its perfect extend as that would be hard to do so but, if it happens for example that the referee indeed misses out on a potential rule break then make sure you always have someone in your regiment recording the matches, this for the main reason being that it allows us as in Me and John Price (+ the referee team if me and John have our doubts) to analyze the match and give our opinion about it and even granting a round to the opposite team if we feel like the rule break had major effect on the outcome of the match.

Not to me it doesn't. I'm perfect

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skitty, DOG GAME
« Reply #558 on: July 18, 2017, 12:11:31 am »

Not to me it doesn't. I'm perfect

very true

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #559 on: July 18, 2017, 12:42:12 am »
Regiments: K-KA vs. 72nd
Date: Sunday 23rd @7pm
Looking for a referee
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Munj

• Second Lieutenant
  • Steam name: [63e] Munj
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Cpt_Munj
« Reply #560 on: July 18, 2017, 04:08:58 am »
I am happy to announce that after a good conversation with Archwolf the Cpt of the 89th we have solved the issue in regards of the 89th leaving the tournament, they will remain in the tournament after I made everything clear to Archwolf in regards of the 63e match.
Special thanks to the 63e for actually recording this match and give a good point of view from both sides, this allowed me to analyze everything that happened during the match and made this a lot easier to solve.
So if you still need to plan a match for this match week as in regards to the 89th then you are free to do so and I hope that further problems next time can be solved over steam and or TS.

That will be all for now have a lovely evening!

I'm glad that a positive and fair resolution was reached for all parties.

Offline vader1217

• First Lieutenant
  • NANWL | EIC Referee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 6teSLR | Vader | 28th | John Gibson
  • Side: Union
« Reply #561 on: July 18, 2017, 06:47:40 am »
Regiments: K-KA vs. 72nd
Date: Sunday 23rd @7pm
Looking for a referee
I can Ref the match and it can be done on the 3rd EIC Server.

Offline Dark_Knight

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • [IVe]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Talope
« Reply #562 on: July 18, 2017, 08:54:57 am »
28th - IVe
18/07/2017 - 7 pm gmt
-->Looking for admin !
 :-*
BUMP!

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: July 18, 2017, 11:43:12 am »
28th - IVe
18/07/2017 - 7 pm gmt
-->Looking for admin !
 :-*
BUMP!

i can take it
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline JohnnyQDG

• Sergeant Major
  • 16e Regiment De Hussards
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16e_Huss_Mchl_John
« Reply #564 on: July 18, 2017, 11:43:57 am »
drama alert
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 01:07:56 pm by JohnnyQDG »

Current Regiment: Mchl- 16e Hussards
Past Regiments: Pfc - 55th Lieutenant - 16e Regiment De Hussards (old) | Pte - 3rd East Kent/42nd | Cvl - 6e | Lt - 12thQDG | RSM - 2nd

Offline Dark_Knight

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • [IVe]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Talope
« Reply #565 on: July 18, 2017, 12:55:28 pm »

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: July 18, 2017, 02:16:00 pm »
28th - IVe
18/07/2017 - 7 pm gmt
Server : EIC_3
Referee : Harford

updated
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: July 18, 2017, 03:03:20 pm »
I would like to remind all leaders that just blindly posting your match on here without a reservation of a server is completely besides the point. 4 regiments on Sunday had no server to play on as they were all full... Meaning I had to put up the spare server and use the 17e's one so lets avoid that issue again.

When posting go back a few pages and make sure that the server you are reserving is free then we are all happy bunnies.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
« Reply #568 on: July 18, 2017, 03:34:00 pm »
Regiments: 2nd vs 89th ( CRB )
Date and time: 23.07.17
Server: EIC_3
Referee: Midnight
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 12:45:15 am by Hursty »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: July 18, 2017, 06:13:49 pm »
Regiments: 2nd vs 89th ( CRB )
Date and time: 23.07.17
Server: needed
Referee: looking for one
I too like to completely ignore what the organizer said literally 1 comment beforehand.

When posting your match please reserve a server.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.