Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > Servers

NW_Official Servers Administrative Applications

<< < (2/8) > >>

QuinnerTheWinner:
Community name: 19te_Hsr_Gfr_Quinner / 19te_Hsr_Gfr_BigSexy
Steam Name: Quinner (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061612348/)
Location/Timezone: AST – Atlantic Standard Time
Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_NA1
Regiments: 19te

About yourself: Pretty easy going guy easy to get to know and befriend always enjoy a good laugh just a jolly canadian making his life lobster fishing
Why you would be a good admin: Respect the rules and enforce them even though i don't posses admin so No team killing/wounding abide by all the server rules and I am almost on everyday so I'm very active and involved in the community know most people that play and support the NA1 community and just want to keep it going strong and be that fun and entertaining place that its always been.

Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: I look forward to helping admin just tell me what you want me to do and I'm always willing to help out and help admin those events so its enjoyable for everyone.

Previous Experience (if any): Administered many severs and hosted a couple events over the years have experience in administering Lb's and other fun events

DoubleDouble:
Community name: DoubleDouble, [IV]1LH_Husar_DoubleDouble or (from Native) Nobody, Pity, DoubleDoubleWithCheese

Steam Name: DoubleDouble (https://steamcommunity.com/id/doubledouble/)

Location/Timezone: Pacific Standard

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_NA1

Regiments: 33rd (recruited by Disgrntld a long time ago), 1LH

About yourself: Originally from California, and now reside in Washington. Native American and Caucasion background. Beer, games, work, bills, sleep, eat, repeat. No idea what I want to pursue but one thing is for sure...admin for NA1 is a must.

Why you would be a good admin: I respect anyone and everyone unless given a reason not to. With that said, obviously I would abide by admin rules and enforce them only when applicable. I have been playing Mount&Blade: Warband for way too long, between Native and NW; one thing I have learned is that there are many different people who enjoy the game, therefore I would strive to allow everyone to enjoy it as much as I have over the years.

Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: If they occur on Thursdays or Sundays, yes, otherwise no.

Previous Experience (if any): Very little/None for major servers

iiMorT:
Community name: iiMorT

Steam Name: iiMorT-

Location/Timezone: Canada/EST

Applying for (Ts/Na1 or EU1): Ts/Na1

Regiments: 63e

About yourself:  I am a 20 year old Canadian that's an NCO in the 63e. I love playing PC games with friends including Mount and Blade, as well as CS, EU4, and Rocket League!
Why you would be a good admin: I am an NCO from the 63e with lots of admining experience on both community events as well as our own servers (including Siege). I've been in the 63e for almost 2 years now and enjoy this community a lot so I want to help out!

Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Yes.

Previous Experience (if any): 63e_NA_Siege/Official/Backup, OldGuard event, Nr9 event, all 63e events.

tired:
Community name: tired

Steam Name:[BBG] tired - but it's easier to find me if you just type BBG tired

Location/Timezone: California

Applying for (Ts/Na1 or EU1):NA1

Regiments: USMC

About yourself: I'm a bit older :). I love love love NW. I prefer being heavy cav over anything else. Let's see, I like long walks on the beach, sushi, and I'm a licensed minister. (I secretly play video games, don't tell anyone)

Why you would be a good admin: Since applications are open, and there seems to be a need, I wouldn't mind helping out with whatever you guys needed. I love the game and the community. I'm a community and event organizer within my own regiment, and I love helping others. I'm probably the nicest admin currently on Bot Survival, and everyone loves me there :). It's super super hard for me to actually ban someone for something. I'd rather give warnings and maybe a slay or kick, the other admins I work with give me a hard time about it. But on the other hand, since I"m so nice, everyone usually just behaves around me because we all have fun together.

Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Yeah no problem, I keep on dying by cannon shot anyways at those events.

Previous Experience (if any): Bot Survival, BBG_Public_NA2, BBG_Public_NA3, BBG_FullInvasion_NA, 23rdEire_Training_Server, Multiple CS servers. I actually setup and run my own NW servers, not just admin.

Samurai262:
Community name: _1stRddt_G95_Samurai262

Steam Name: Samurai262

Location/Timezone: East Coast USA/EST

Applying for (Ts/Na1 or EU1): NA_1, the weekly Linebattle in particular

Regiments: 1st Reddit Brigade

About yourself: Just an average joe looking to give back to NA_1 and keep it a great place to play.

Why you would be a good admin: I believe that I would be a good admin because I understand the rules of NA_1 as a result of playing on there for a couple of years. I also understand the rules of line battles and would love to be a part of helping the event run a bit smoother. I am not an officer in my brigade so I can focus on admining the event or go spec and devote my full attention to the task at hand rather than leading a group.

Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: I definately would love to help.

Previous Experience (if any): No prior experiance

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version