Author Topic: ♞ Hussars Rated (EU) ♞ UPDATED 16-2-2021  (Read 54019 times)

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_LCoH_Lightning
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♞ Hussars Rated (EU) ♞ UPDATED 25-10-2020
« Reply #270 on: October 28, 2020, 07:09:36 pm »
They are also responsable for the laggiest cavgf server. And that's a big hit on the cavalry community.
In time, someone will save us and bring back a good server for every horsemen of the community. The old maps will eventually be restaured, and balance will be brought.
Pray for that day to come..
I would be up to pay one but Idk which provider to choose. Got no maps aswell.

Offline DeLaBedoyère

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: October 28, 2020, 08:43:43 pm »
They are also responsable for the laggiest cavgf server. And that's a big hit on the cavalry community.
In time, someone will save us and bring back a good server for every horsemen of the community. The old maps will eventually be restaured, and balance will be brought.
That's very kind of you ! I believe Lindblom's servers (Ultrastack) are great. They are the ones being used for th CL, and everyone was happy with their quality so far. I also believe Wüstenkrieger conserved a good number of those old maps. I still have the Cavalry Battle server, which is from Ultrastack, it's maybe worth a try.

But I fear the biggest problem is that it would make in total 3 cav gf servers (4 if you consider Quinn's cav gf is still alive-I don't know). I bet most of the people did register the cav gfs in their favourite. So they would probably just not notice the new server, or they would prefer to stay on the cav gfs they played on for ages.
If we truly want the things to move, I believe the community should have ONE server, the quality being appropriate for all, well managed by active people.
bild.jpg

Wursti

« Reply #272 on: October 28, 2020, 08:45:03 pm »
Lindbloms are nice yes

Else its also a good idea to set one up on a Cloud Server e.g.

if you have a good provider they should be insane

Offline Thyrell

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BNL_Dyson30x_Ciiges
« Reply #273 on: October 28, 2020, 09:28:07 pm »
That's very kind of you ! I believe Lindblom's servers (Ultrastack) are great. They are the ones being used for th CL, and everyone was happy with their quality so far. I also believe Wüstenkrieger conserved a good number of those old maps. I still have the Cavalry Battle server, which is from Ultrastack, it's maybe worth a try.

But I fear the biggest problem is that it would make in total 3 cav gf servers (4 if you consider Quinn's cav gf is still alive-I don't know). I bet most of the people did register the cav gfs in their favourite. So they would probably just not notice the new server, or they would prefer to stay on the cav gfs they played on for ages.
If we truly want the things to move, I believe the community should have ONE server, the quality being appropriate for all, well managed by active people.

Both Caulaincourt & KGL servers are not being reset making them laggy from time to time (especially KGL due to the scripts).
I think if you get a CavGF server with 2 head admins and keep the admin roster up to date for maximum efficiency, the server should be able to become the main server.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 10:32:16 pm by Thyrell »

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
« Reply #274 on: October 28, 2020, 09:29:39 pm »
I will release a thread about it this week and then update everyone.

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Quinn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #275 on: October 29, 2020, 01:31:46 am »
So posting the same image of a clown 5 times is cool but I can't post one picture of a guy with a bucket. Cheers

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
« Reply #276 on: October 29, 2020, 01:50:31 am »
So posting the same image of a clown 5 times is cool but I can't post one picture of a guy with a bucket. Cheers
I didnt care about the bucket but the personal provocation below. As soon as you learn that I might let you of the leash.

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2713.0

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: October 29, 2020, 01:55:34 am »
To be honest man you are confusing my response with the real provocation. I'm just stating a fairly common opinion and the response is these jokers spamming clown pictures. Clearly they are butthurt and have no valid counter point so they just spam provoking pics. But whatever man, I'm in the right anyways so no need for me to stoop on their level either way.

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
« Reply #278 on: October 29, 2020, 02:02:18 am »
If you feel like someone else is directly and unecessary provocating you, insulting you or my takes are wrong you are free to report the post to the moderation.

Edit: You can also send me a pm or message me on steam if you want a detailed clarification.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 02:05:20 am by Lightning. »

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 29, 2020, 02:36:38 am »
I feel provoked by these CLOWN IMAGES. Snippety snip them at once!

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: October 29, 2020, 02:52:18 am »
See unlike whoever snipped my image I have a sense of humour, so nae bother. The double standards are amusing though

Offline DE14HANNES

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cvl_DE14HANNES
« Reply #281 on: October 29, 2020, 06:54:10 am »
Justice strikes again

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #282 on: October 29, 2020, 08:38:38 am »

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: October 29, 2020, 10:02:38 am »
I think if you get a CavGF server with 2 head admins and keep the admin roster up to date for maximum efficiency, the server should be able to become the main server.

You'd think, but I tried this some 2-3 months ago, got a new (german based) server with very good connection, invited many reliable players from different regiments to be admin, added old and new cav maps, but people just joined the same old servers still. At the end of the day people just joined whichever server happened to have people on, and 99% of the time that first person that populates a server populates one of the old ones for obvious reasons. As if to prove my point the server is literally still running, I don't have the time or motivation right now to go and promote it or such

Edit: www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=44070. Kanade even offered his cavgf maps and scripts for it.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 10:04:46 am by QuinnML »

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #284 on: October 29, 2020, 10:25:22 am »

You'd think, but I tried this some 2-3 months ago, got a new (german based) server with very good connection, invited many reliable players from different regiments to be admin, added old and new cav maps, but people just joined the same old servers still. At the end of the day people just joined whichever server happened to have people on, and 99% of the time that first person that populates a server populates one of the old ones for obvious reasons. As if to prove my point the server is literally still running, I don't have the time or motivation right now to go and promote it or such

Edit: www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=44070. Kanade even offered his cavgf maps and scripts for it.

Yes but u named it QRR Cav Gf and ur the head admin.
Id rather play on the bad one