13 (30.2%)
04.12 + 11.12 starting from 8gmt
9 (20.9%)
Later than that.
4 (9.3%)
On another day than Sunday.
4 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Mini-NWWC 2016  (Read 132883 times)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Mini-NWWC 2016
« Reply #780 on: November 08, 2016, 09:19:25 am »
Spoiler
Nation: Ireland
Co-Captain: Golden
2nd Co-Captain: Irish
Roster: Golden, Irish, Raptor/Patrick, [65y]Ryan, Varys, FreestlyeCrazy, Macco, Unai, Hercules and Imperia. 

Still getting more players atm, attempting to get a full Irish team no GB rejects ;)

For people questioning my citizenship, my father was Irish, born in Tipperary, Ireland I was granted dual citizenship after about 3 months since applying not long ago (since my Father was pro European) and therefore I hold dual-citizenship and as of law an Irish citizen despite the fact I was born in England and have lived there all my life. I'm not willing to give personal details such as my name and passport, unless absolutely required and only with full confidentiality.

Thanks to Herishey for the player advice and some Irish contacts :)
Any body who holds Irish or dual-citizenship please contact me to join the team.
oh look a "Irish" team full of "Irish" people so many people have Irish nans.
[close]
lol these people are actually Irish, none of them were in the GB trials..

Offline ZeroSkilled

• First Lieutenant
  • Ex-Mapper
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart link!
  • Nick: ZeroSkilled
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #781 on: November 08, 2016, 09:46:22 am »
Kingdom of Sweden (Scandinavian rejects)
-------------------------------------------------------
Captain: Carolus
Roster: V75
Banned: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ZeroSkilled

--------------------------------------------------------
Nation: Kingdom of Sweden
Co-Captain: Sticklitz
Roster:

Carolus
Stark
EPICxPIZZA
Sticklitz
Him
Rydhs
>>>>>>>>>>>>>ZeroSkilled
Alator
Fralla
Chr!570ph3r

Wat
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 09:57:23 am by ZeroSkilled »
Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #782 on: November 08, 2016, 02:25:59 pm »
Spoiler
Roster: Golden, Irish, Raptor/Patrick, [65y]Ryan, Varys, FreestlyeCrazy, Macco, Unai, Hercules and Imperia. 

Still getting more players atm, attempting to get a full Irish team no GB rejects ;)

For people questioning my citizenship, my father was Irish, born in Tipperary, Ireland I was granted dual citizenship after about 3 months since applying not long ago (since my Father was pro European) and therefore I hold dual-citizenship and as of law an Irish citizen despite the fact I was born in England and have lived there all my life. I'm not willing to give personal details such as my name and passport, unless absolutely required and only with full confidentiality.

Any body who holds Irish or dual-citizenship please contact me to join the team.
[close]

I'm Irish bruh, I was in team ire last season but the team was never given a captain by Rommel or caz rip. Can ask Ryan doh if you don't believe me fam. I'll play 4 u

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: November 08, 2016, 02:34:54 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

I'm Irish bruh, I was in team ire last season but the team was never given a captain by Rommel or caz rip. Can ask Ryan doh if you don't believe me fam. I'll play 4 u

I'm not sure you are good enough for the team though, sorry :( jk added you on steam scrub

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #784 on: November 08, 2016, 02:54:49 pm »
I'm surprised there aren't more people from Yorkshire in the team like every time before they tried to make a team.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: November 08, 2016, 03:44:12 pm »
Spoiler
Roster: Golden, Irish, Raptor/Patrick, [65y]Ryan, Varys, FreestlyeCrazy, Macco, Unai, Hercules, Imperia and Lonedoge. 

[close]

Updated - added Lonedoge

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: November 08, 2016, 04:19:00 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Roster: Golden, Irish, Raptor/Patrick, [65y]Ryan, Varys, FreestlyeCrazy, Macco, Unai, Hercules and Lonedoge. 

[close]

Updated - added Lonedoge
[close]

Removed - Imperia (Not Irish - Naughty..)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: November 08, 2016, 04:19:53 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Roster: Golden, Irish, Raptor/Patrick, [65y]Ryan, Varys, FreestlyeCrazy, Macco, Unai, Hercules and Lonedoge. 

[close]

Updated - added Lonedoge
[close]

Removed - Imperia (Not Irish - Naughty..)
Looking at what's left of the team tbh it actually looks like the first non GB Irish team!
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: November 08, 2016, 04:33:39 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Roster: Golden, Irish, Raptor/Patrick, [65y]Ryan, Varys, FreestlyeCrazy, Macco, Unai, Hercules, Lonedoge and ShibbleDibble.

[close]

Updated - added Lonedoge
[close]

I'm sorry, updated again added ShibbleDibble

Offline Rommel

• Major
  • Herr Colonel, Sie wollen uns die Feste nehmen???
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: November 08, 2016, 05:34:39 pm »
Alright everyone put their final rosters on now. Too much swiching players.

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: November 08, 2016, 11:54:45 pm »
4. Only 5 members max of team can be in the arena fighting. If a team cannot get 5 members to fight they may give a free win to their opponents or fight outnumbered.
5. Teams have to have at least 6 people on the roster.
6. Maximum number of members is 10.

The minimum size for a final team is 10 players, the max is 14 players. Teams should expect to field at least 7 combatants during matches, the desired number being 8 combatants, so keep this in mind when creating your team line-ups

Which one is it fam, are teams having 10 on their roster or 14 and is it a 5v5 or 8v8 #Merky

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #791 on: November 09, 2016, 12:39:14 am »
The first one obviously?
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: November 09, 2016, 01:50:53 am »
Kingdom of Sweden (Scandinavian rejects)
Roster: V75
Käbblare: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ZeroSkilled

--------------------------------------------------------
Nation: Kingdom of Sweden
Co-Captain: Sticklitz
Roster:

Carolus
Stark
EPICxPIZZA
Sticklitz
Him
Rydhs
>>>>>>>>>>>>>ZeroSkilled
Alator
Fralla
Chr!570ph3r

Wat

Congratz u made it
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 04:19:38 am by Carolusrex »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: November 09, 2016, 12:20:46 pm »
4. Only 5 members max of team can be in the arena fighting. If a team cannot get 5 members to fight they may give a free win to their opponents or fight outnumbered.

The minimum size for a final team is 10 players, the max is 14 players. Teams should expect to field at least 7 combatants during matches, the desired number being 8 combatants, so keep this in mind when creating your team line-ups

Which one is it fam, are teams having 10 on their roster or 14 and is it a 5v5 or 8v8 #Merky
It says mini in the title you donkey.

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: November 09, 2016, 02:19:03 pm »

It says mini in the title you donkey.

No it says quote from Rommel.....