Author Topic: 11th Election (Mar-May term) - Candidates and discussion  (Read 16213 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: 11th Election (Mar-May term) - Candidates and discussion
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2018, 05:12:48 am »
isnt using another account to get around a mute/ban against the rules?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2018, 05:35:56 am »
Yes I have trolled on the forums and participated in "regimental drama" but I do not believe this should prohibit me from CR.
Blocking people from running has never been about previous disciplinary history, it's about your current disciplinary status. I have two bans and over 200+ warning points, but none in the months leading up to my run.

What Thunder wants is evidence you would (or have) change(d), but an assurance that you would if only you were given CR isn't enough.

Same goes for other CR's, although not quite at my scale of history

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Lurvy

« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2018, 05:42:57 am »
Windflower EZ CR win

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2018, 08:03:26 am »
voting doesn't work this way I think.
We can't vote for the CR we need?

A vote for Herishy is a vote for the people, by the people

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2018, 09:19:45 am »
voting doesn't work this way I think.
We can't vote for the CR we need?

A vote for Herishy is a vote for the people, by the people
I think what he means is there is a separate thread for this later Kev.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2018, 09:23:50 am »
Stfu

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2018, 03:09:44 pm »
please apply in your normal account.

Thou gentle man known as DjOverjoy is currently unable to post due to unfortunate circumstances leading to his inhibition to respond
yea, i looked up his account a little after my post above when i had more time, saw he was muted.  warned twice recently, one of which was one of the more major rule breaks one can have. one that can disqualify you.     

regiment accounts are for regiment purposes only.  aka tourney or lb sign ups, reg threads, etc,.  not for personal use or circumventing mutes.  im not going to increase your mute, but consider this a warning.   we have had regiment accounts abused in the past, which resulted in those accounts being banned and the person abusing them being punished. 

Yes I have trolled on the forums and participated in "regimental drama" but I do not believe this should prohibit me from CR.
Blocking people from running has never been about previous disciplinary history, it's about your current disciplinary status. I have two bans and over 200+ warning points, but none in the months leading up to my run.

What Thunder wants is evidence you would (or have) change(d), but an assurance that you would if only you were given CR isn't enough.

pretty much this.   we had quite a few CRs with a decent warning history, or even banned like theo was.  If theo wanted to apply, he could, and assuming it wasn't a troll app, it would be accepted.   

how often someone is warned is taken into account and when.    severity in rule breaking is also taken into account.  spam is not the same as giving out personal info or other more egregious rule breaking.

i don't want to worry about CRs breaking rules.  major ones at that.   
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2018, 03:17:06 pm »

I forgot how much of a BAD BOY you used to be!!

Spoiler
Name: Lady Moraine
EU or NA?: NA
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : Yes
Why should you become CR? : At late the community has flourished since the new update with multiple 200+ events during the week and NANWL bringing the competitive scene back to life. I believe I could unite the NW NA community for the better. For the moment some competitive regiments hate on each other or get too personal with insults these things need to be addressed immediately and stoped in the community the personal attacks have gotten out of hand as of late and need to stop, not only to help the longevity of the game but to keep toxicity out of the community.. I feel this is one issue no other CR has or attempted to tackle and so I would like to do it. I would also be unbiased, Sure regiments like the Nr.4 might have bullied me or roasted me in the past but they should have fair representation and voice as any regiment for why they choose to do what they do.  In conclusion I would make a good CR because I would point out the current big issues in the NA community and fairly and unbiasedly represent the NA community to the best of my ability.
[close]
Sounds like you want to solve your own problems

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2018, 03:49:47 pm »
Can I become EU?
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2018, 03:57:05 pm »
Can I become EU?
can I be the asian one yea??

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2018, 04:02:02 pm »

I forgot how much of a BAD BOY you used to be!!

Spoiler
Name: Lady Moraine
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : Yes
Why should you become CR? : At late the community has flourished since the new update with multiple 200+ events during the week and NANWL bringing the competitive scene back to life. I believe I could unite the NW NA community for the better. For the moment some competitive regiments hate on each other or get too personal with insults these things need to be addressed immediately and stoped in the community the personal attacks have gotten out of hand as of late and need to stop, not only to help the longevity of the game but to keep toxicity out of the community.. I feel this is one issue no other CR has or attempted to tackle and so I would like to do it. I would also be unbiased, Sure regiments like the Nr.4 might have bullied me or roasted me in the past but they should have fair representation and voice as any regiment for why they choose to do what they do.  In conclusion I would make a good CR because I would point out the current big issues in the NA community and fairly and unbiasedly represent the NA community to the best of my ability.
[close]
Sounds like you want to solve your own problems
I’ve got faded tats and big scars

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2018, 04:09:26 pm »
When are we seeing the first CR debate?

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2018, 04:59:09 pm »
Name: tired

Why should you become CR? : Well, I've had a good relationship with every single regiment I've had contact with. I love to work with and help others. I've worked with the 63e, obviously the BBG regiments like USMC/15e, 29th, and a few brazilian regiments. I can list a few more regiments and people that I have good relationships with like the 54th, HRE brigade, Warlance Game Servers, Quantum Impulse Gaming, Papabean, 6teSLR w/ Maniac, 61e, 1stLC, KOB, 41st, Kanade Tachibana, Nicholas_Prime, AppleOrgasm, Thunderstormer, Vincenzo, and few more. I even love the RegLatino, even though when I merc with them I have a hard time understanding the commands in Spanish. Also I have unbanned a gay Asian man named oOo_Hmong_oOo from my teamspeak 19 times.

I've had such good trusting relationships with others that I manage over 12 NW servers, including having control panel access to at least 5-6 other regiments/brigades NW game servers for events, regiments, and public play. I even have control panel access to even regiments that are at odds with each other at times, which shows that I can be trusted to multiple parties at the same time.

I am constantly trying to change and improve public game servers to keep the game fun and lively, though it is very old now, so I care about the regiments, but also the average public player. I have good relationships with public players on my servers and I believe it shows in the results of servers staying alive and populated, which now is pretty difficult NA side.

As a weakness, I probably have little patience for people who troll and get personal. So, if I feel someone is way out of line, I may have a hard time seeing what their real issue or concern is and just want to deal strongly with the troll actions. My other issue is, to be honest, I don't read every reply in the regiments section, so I don't know if I could "patrol" the regiments section of the board that thoroughly. But if people brought something to my attention, I wouldn't mind helping out and bringing a calm, mature, 2nd opinion to a matter.

So, I'm not entirely sure what or how a CR can help by just moderating forum posts, but I believe I can bring a lot of clout and have the ability to actually bring change to public and regimental issues.

But all in all, I just love the game and want to help it out in whatever way I  can.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2018, 05:09:13 pm »
Also I have unbanned a gay Asian man named oOo_Hmong_oOo from my teamspeak 19 times.
already has my vote

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2018, 05:11:52 pm »
Also I have unbanned a gay Asian man named oOo_Hmong_oOo from my teamspeak 19 times.
already has my vote
Hamong has sexually harassed me in the past and is therefore banned from our teamspeak at the current moment I believe, don't be fooled by his minority status he WILL hit on you

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳