Author Topic: NW History Podcast the stories we tell...(A new podcaster arrives)  (Read 36864 times)

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NW History Podcast the stories we tell...(New Episode With Maple!)
« Reply #300 on: May 17, 2018, 03:03:02 am »
you should do one with Lawbringer

Lawbringer has turned into an S-Keying, Turkish Kicking, Chamberwhoring son of a gun.

Friendship ended with lawbringer. Don't interview that man.

9y was a top class, professional, serious regiment and you should interview a leader, like myself (it said to talk to sleek if you wanted to join on the 9y thread so that means I'm important)

interview this respectable gentleman instead

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
« Reply #301 on: May 17, 2018, 03:56:34 am »
interview me

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

MATT123456789

« Reply #303 on: May 17, 2018, 07:54:07 pm »
anthony, you gotta, i mean GOTTA, get bill and maple on the same podcast together. it will be fucking legendary

no wait, godfreid,maple,suns,and bill, and anthony all on the same podcast LOLOLOL

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: May 22, 2018, 02:30:58 am »
 new upload when
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Cutting

• Private
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: May 22, 2018, 06:30:42 am »
Maple were you rusty when king bill beat you in Saltys duel tournament when you said you dced when bill beat you 7-6?

Were you rusty when you banned bill from your duel tournaments because you knew he would win them...then you finally unbanned him and he won it? Then you suddenly stopped hosting duel tournaments?

Were you rusty after bill won orcaryos tournament and you got jealous and challenged him and he shitted on you in front of everyone?

Were you rusty when he shit on you in front of everyone after pugs?

were you rusty when he shit on you in a ramrod ft7?

Were you rusty when Bill beat you the past 7 ft7s?

Only reason youve ever beaten bill was because you were an extreme s keyer everyone use to say that shit about you

If youre such a great meleer it shouldnt take you more than a week to get back to the top of NW meleers you just cant adapt to todays skill level...using this lame rusty excuse when i see you on every week

Your gfing  skill is also an embarrassment. you are honestly the most overrated player in the game
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 06:36:08 am by Cutting »

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
« Reply #306 on: May 22, 2018, 06:52:17 am »
Maple were you rusty when king bill beat you in Saltys duel tournament when you said you dced when bill beat you 7-6?

Were you rusty when you banned bill from your duel tournaments because you knew he would win them...then you finally unbanned him and he won it? Then you suddenly stopped hosting duel tournaments?

Were you rusty after bill won orcaryos tournament and you got jealous and challenged him and he shitted on you in front of everyone?

Were you rusty when he shit on you in front of everyone after pugs?

were you rusty when he shit on you in a ramrod ft7?

Were you rusty when Bill beat you the past 7 ft7s?

Only reason youve ever beaten bill was because you were an extreme s keyer everyone use to say that shit about you

If youre such a great meleer it shouldnt take you more than a week to get back to the top of NW meleers you just cant adapt to todays skill level...using this lame rusty excuse when i see you on every week

Your gfing  skill is also an embarrassment. you are honestly the most overrated player in the game

if you ever need someone to talk to, i'm here for you Bill
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 01:34:31 pm by Maple™ »

Offline Cutting

• Private
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: May 22, 2018, 06:54:23 am »
Get your lying washed up non gfing  skill having ass out of here and never mention King Bills name again shit stain

youre so irrelevant if King Bill ever did a podcast i  doubt hed even mention you...He would mention big boys like jackie mang tammo ritz ghost  saliva/moose etc...

you had like 1-2 months when you were a "dominant" duelist but other than that you havent carried in any 1vs1s or gfs....so cut the shit man

« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 07:24:19 am by Cutting »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #308 on: May 22, 2018, 01:29:02 pm »
Maple just killed Bill, ouch

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

MATT123456789

« Reply #309 on: May 22, 2018, 01:57:19 pm »
Bill says if you are a great player it should only take u a week to get back to your former skill, but when I beat Jackie in 3 ft7s in a row after hed been back for months it was cuz he's "rusty" k then

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
  • Co founder and leader of the AEF and Col of 55th!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AEF]Col_Anthony 55th_Col_Anthony
  • Side: Union
« Reply #310 on: May 22, 2018, 03:51:36 pm »
I DID JUST ONE FREAKING MELEE PODCAST and we got the whole salt of NW here.

AWESOME!  8)

MATT123456789

« Reply #311 on: May 22, 2018, 04:11:43 pm »
I DID JUST ONE FREAKING MELEE PODCAST and we got the whole salt of NW here.

AWESOME!  8)

Maple and bill podcast plz, throw in freid and sun's too

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #312 on: May 22, 2018, 09:02:51 pm »
Do an interview with a veteran, unimportant, aye completely irrelevant member of this community who only has been around since MM Russia.

Spoiler
Me lol
[close]
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: May 22, 2018, 09:04:07 pm »
Do an interview with a veteran, unimportant, aye completely irrelevant member of this community who only has been around since MM Russia.

Spoiler
Me lol
[close]
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: May 23, 2018, 12:41:45 pm »
Interview Vince