• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Wursti's Statistics Thread | Players completed
« Reply #450 on: November 21, 2023, 03:53:21 pm »
native players are actually mentally ill
you might be the most mentally deranged person on here quit yapping like you aren’t the guy to make fun of someone’s death to their friends and randomly insult everyone you come across just playing the game
Wow, never heard a more true statement on this entire forum.
bro you randomly spilled your whole life story to me on teamspeak i dont think u should be speaking 💀
you sit on here moralising to others cuz they make edgy jokes and calling them racist and bad people, meanwhile ur out here lacking basic human empathy and larping as a real human
the levels of hypocricy and irony is too funny with this one bro stick to arguing about who's good at a dead video game like ur life depends on it lil bro 😘
the discussion isn’t even about me, u should know that since ur on this thread every time I open the forum. ur actually a little gremlin with no morals and no friends gtfo of here
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Wursti

« Reply #451 on: November 21, 2023, 03:54:57 pm »
Lets be honest, nobody can be below the 3 musketeers of a failed education system vegi, vexis and flusha

So dont disrespect my boy janne like that

hes actually pretty nice outside of FSE and NW

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #452 on: November 21, 2023, 04:02:14 pm »
you might be the most mentally deranged person on here quit yapping like you aren’t the guy to make fun of someone’s death to their friends and randomly insult everyone you come across just playing the game
bro you randomly spilled your whole life story to me on teamspeak i dont think u should be speaking 💀
you sit on here moralising to others cuz they make edgy jokes and calling them racist and bad people, meanwhile ur out here lacking basic human empathy and larping as a real human
the levels of hypocricy and irony is too funny with this one bro stick to arguing about who's good at a dead video game like ur life depends on it lil bro 😘
whereas your life on this game & forum depends on the negative attention you litteraly craved for during an entire decade

the fact people with basic standards accepted to be associated in any form with your absurd personality will remain a complete mystery for me

your incapacity to show any form of improvement during all these years serves as a testimony that you may be aswell be a complete psycopath in real life for which I'm glad I will never get to meet you

get

fucking

lost
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #453 on: November 21, 2023, 04:15:31 pm »
Go back to arguing about how shit or not shit you are or whoever you've decided to hate on today and stop the personal attacks/insults like any of you are in a position to speak or in any kind of position to give a mental analysis on someone over some forum posts.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
« Reply #454 on: November 21, 2023, 04:21:06 pm »
vegi is the real GOAT.

-Best all time leader choker.

and fietta is poopo

1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #455 on: November 21, 2023, 04:27:51 pm »
Lets be honest, nobody can be below the 3 musketeers of a failed education system vegi, vexis and flusha

You don't know me outside FSE and NW, so you cannot really judge me about that.
Also speaking about failed education, it got me a bachelor in Law and now doing my masters atm.

Your past is for sure clean af Wursti, you just trying to clean up your shit by spending the rest of your life trying to fix that shitty past by making statistics and hosting crap tournaments.

Like LeBrave said Vegi is the goat

Spoiler
Saving this post before it gets deleted again!
[close]
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
  • Side: Union
« Reply #456 on: November 21, 2023, 05:08:20 pm »

You don't know me outside FSE and NW, so you cannot really judge me about that.
Also speaking about failed education, it got me a bachelor in Law and now doing my masters atm.

Your past is for sure clean af Wursti, you just trying to clean up your shit by spending the rest of your life trying to fix that shitty past by making statistics and hosting crap tournaments.

Like LeBrave said Vegi is the goat

Spoiler
Saving this post before it gets deleted again!
[close]
Well said vegi. Shut your ass up you sausage eater. Fat ass bitch

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
« Reply #457 on: November 21, 2023, 05:14:34 pm »
lmfao i'm first in 2023 by playing 3 tournies.

Wursti

« Reply #458 on: November 21, 2023, 05:19:32 pm »
6 Minimum but heads up

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: November 21, 2023, 05:52:59 pm »

get

fucking

lost
i belong here more than u nativetard hahah

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #460 on: November 21, 2023, 05:57:50 pm »

Offline Mac`

• Sergeant Major
  • mine > yours
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Macasaurusrex
« Reply #461 on: November 21, 2023, 06:00:35 pm »
Spoiler

get

fucking

lost
i belong here more than u nativetard hahah
[close]
Janne is a sweet boy trust, albeit the twisted psychopath view is understandable, but NW brings out the psychopath in lots of people imo

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: November 21, 2023, 06:03:09 pm »

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: November 21, 2023, 06:07:39 pm »

did he tell you about the fetal alcohol syndrome or nah

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: November 21, 2023, 06:22:07 pm »

did he tell you about the fetal alcohol syndrome or nah
yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀