Author Topic: TNWL $250 Invitational Groupfight ( Tomorrow 9pmEST, $20 giveaway for viewers)  (Read 29758 times)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
I still think both teams played like trash since it was more of just duels or 2v2s then the whole group actually working together. It would be a good 5v5  to watch if it was actually close not 15-5 lmao.
Map was a lil big for a 5v5 imo but no one wanted to do the beach map I guess when I asked for it

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
I still think both teams played like trash since it was more of just duels or 2v2s then the whole group actually working together. It would be a good 5v5  to watch if it was actually close not 15-5 lmao.
Map was a lil big for a 5v5 imo but no one wanted to do the beach map I guess when I asked for it
Yeh y'all should of used that one it would of been a whole lot better for spacing purposes and plus the whole team could work together a lot better.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral

I wasn't bottom frag, I clutched a 1v3, and I actually tried to organize us (which is what the timeout was for). So, relax lol.
If by organize us you mean the 7 out of 10 words you spoke the entire time

"You guys are in the same regiment and have actual chemistry, so you play the flanks, I'll play the mid" alone is more than 10 words. I also did my best to make relevant call outs and spoke plenty more than that trying to help the team, so just stop.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
Hosting a 10v10 tournament on a 3v3 map
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee

I wasn't bottom frag, I clutched a 1v3, and I actually tried to organize us (which is what the timeout was for). So, relax lol.

"You guys are in the same regiment and have actual chemistry, so you play the flanks, I'll play the mid" alone is more than 10 words. I also did my best to make relevant call outs and spoke plenty more than that trying to help the team, so just stop.
Don't try to take any credit when you did nothing. You were 0 and 11 up until the round you clutched, which by the way was really nice, and you were the single person that refused to do what I suggested. We desperately needed to do something different so I told people to just gang bang Pj and Asian on the right, everyone moved to do this except you who would try to be a hero and 1v2 Russian and Fireboy on the left. If you simply would have gone along with the team maybe we could have made something happen. Stick to dueling next time  ::) :-*
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 02:36:38 pm by Waste-Too-Cool »

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
^
Fireboy and I were witnesses.

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Am I hearing that godfreid can't groupfight?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
Spoiler

Don't try to take any credit when you did nothing. You were 0 and 11 up until the round you clutched, which by the way was really nice, and you were the single person that refused to do what I suggested. We desperately needed to do something different so I told people to just gang bang Pj and Asian on the right, everyone moved to do this except you who would try to be a hero and 1v2 Russian and Fireboy on the left. If you simply would have gone along with the team maybe we could have made something happen. Stick to dueling next time  ::) :-*
[close]

I wasn't trying to take credit for anything, I was just pointing out I made an effort, and trying to single me out like the loss was all on me when everyone made mistakes and misplays, yourself included, isn't fair. And check the 3rd round, that's literally you, not me, 1v2'ing Russian and Fireboy while the rest of us are over on the right, until raf came over to try and help you (but you were already dead), and the following round you did the exact same thing on the other side vs PJ and Asian. So maybe stop. I'd say stick to dueling, but you're garbage at it.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 10:47:58 pm by Stroke0fd34th »

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
May I join in this circle jerk of who is better?

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
May I join in this circle jerk of who is better?

It's not about who's better. I didn't single anyone out for our team losing, I was just trying to point out that while I didn't play as well as I could've, the loss was hardly just my fault, and Waste is just posting fake news, when you can literally re-watch the stream and see it's wrong. And the 1 round I think he's referring to, I wasn't even by myself, Raf was going w/ me but stopped, and I didn't see him stop so I kept going and got caught along the wall. Which was bad positioning by me, but it wasn't me "trying to be a hero and 1v2 Russian and Fireboy, while everyone else ganged up on PJ and Asian".
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 10:10:53 pm by Stroke0fd34th »

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan

Offline SillyWilly

• Sergeant Major
  • 1v1 me na cav gf n00b
    • View Profile
guys stop giving jorge fap material

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
2v1 is my specialty
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
Maybe if the dumbass who chose that big ass map instead of picking the desert map or the tourney one which is smaller and is fit for 5v5s then nobody would be complaining about teamwork.