Is Windflower a team player?

Yes
10 (9.5%)
No
35 (33.3%)
Imgay
60 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: 30th (Cambridgeshire) Regiment of Foot - The Triple X's [NAPL Champs] New Poll  (Read 134288 times)

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 30th (Cambridgeshire) Regiment of Foot - The Triple X's [NAPL Champs] New Poll
« Reply #1005 on: September 15, 2017, 06:22:23 am »
recruitment is closed sorry. we are trying to die

If you're all trying to die then just drink the Kool-Aid
Let the bodies hit the floor
Let the bodies hit the..  *TISS TISS*                FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

fixed
I wish everyone was as good as Windflower at using bb code

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 30th (Cambridgeshire) Regiment of Foot - The Triple X's [NAPL Champs] New Poll
« Reply #1006 on: September 15, 2017, 07:04:26 am »
unregistered hypercam 2

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1007 on: September 15, 2017, 03:02:55 pm »
*TWANG DANG DIDIDOOWEEWAWA*
*TWANG DANG DIDIDWOWEDOWOAWOA*

Offline cowlikenuts

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Leader of 65Y competitive
« Reply #1008 on: September 15, 2017, 05:39:30 pm »
ITS BLUEEEE
cowlikenuts is the most powerful 30th member wtf why arent you worshipping him???

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1009 on: September 15, 2017, 09:50:00 pm »

fook this guy

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #1010 on: September 15, 2017, 09:59:10 pm »
Spoiler

fook this guy
[close]
Left hook Larry > Shuffle shuffle h-bomb
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: September 15, 2017, 10:14:13 pm »
Spoiler

fook this guy
[close]

Hendo literally only relied on the h-bomb that fight. Bisping won it pretty comfortablely
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1013 on: September 15, 2017, 10:47:27 pm »
Spoiler

fook this guy
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Hendo literally only relied on the h-bomb that fight. Bisping won it pretty comfortablely
Hendo really messed him up, the amount of damage done to Bisping compared to Henderson is ridiculous. Nearly knocked him out again a couple times during that fight, Bisping really is lucky

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
« Reply #1014 on: September 15, 2017, 10:59:52 pm »
What is an H Bomb?

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: September 15, 2017, 11:00:15 pm »
Spoiler

fook this guy
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Hendo really messed him up, the amount of damage done to Bisping compared to Henderson is ridiculous. Nearly knocked him out again a couple times during that fight, Bisping really is lucky
If you watch the fight again, Bisping got tagged twice by the h-bomb and the most it did was put him on his back. He was just defending from his back and nothing else hendo threw really hit him. He didn't really do anything but nothing was done to him during those rounds. Also, bisping gets cut a lot in his fights so he's the anti-Anderson Silva in that respect.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1016 on: September 15, 2017, 11:29:02 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

fook this guy
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
If you watch the fight again, Bisping got tagged twice by the h-bomb and the most it did was put him on his back. He was just defending from his back and nothing else hendo threw really hit him. He didn't really do anything but nothing was done to him during those rounds. Also, bisping gets cut a lot in his fights so he's the anti-Anderson Silva in that respect.
[close]
He knocked him down on his ass TWICE and ground and pounded him. I think it was enough imo seeing as Bisping didn't really fuck Henderson up like that.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #1017 on: September 15, 2017, 11:35:23 pm »
ill ground and pound you

8)

Oatmeal

« Reply #1018 on: September 16, 2017, 12:17:40 am »
dan Henderson was on roids

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam