Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server Discussion Thread  (Read 44745 times)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Groupfighting Server Discussion Thread
« Reply #105 on: June 12, 2018, 08:44:23 pm »
And thats the reason why I hate writing in such discussions. With my post I just tried to explain my point of view, but I didn't expect such a childish behaviour. It's probably impossible to have a civil discussion in this forum. This is a discussion thread and if you don't want to bring up arguments, I don't see a point posting in here.

I enjoyed reading your piece on fastest and medium speed Nosswill. Although I still sit in the camp of "it doesn't really matter" since I have seen no performance difference myself on both speeds and I can change between the two quite easily, I honestly think people are over thinking the differences between the speeds too much. Fastest is faster but as I said on the GF server board because everything is relative, people can spam but you can block more. In regards to 1v1s its seems to not matter as well, since LeBAD and Marhab still finished 1st and 2nd on fastest speed and the frenchies have always been winning duel tournys on medium anyway so overall i'm not seeing any difference between the two.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #106 on: June 12, 2018, 08:45:49 pm »
And thats the reason why I hate writing in such discussions. With my post I just tried to explain my point of view, but I didn't expect such a childish behaviour. It's probably impossible to have a civil discussion in this forum. This is a discussion thread and if you don't want to bring up arguments, I don't see a point posting in here.

I enjoyed reading your piece on fastest and medium speed Nosswill. Although I still sit in the camp of "it doesn't really matter" since I have seen no performance difference myself on both speeds and I can change between the two quite easily, I honestly think people are over thinking the differences between the speeds too much. Fastest is faster but as I said on the GF server board because everything is relative, people can spam but you can block more. In regards to 1v1s its seems to not matter as well, since LeBAD and Marhab still finished 1st and 2nd on fastest speed and the frenchies have always been winning duel tournys on medium anyway so overall i'm not seeing any difference between the two.
So you just ignore Jannes insane performance?
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #107 on: June 12, 2018, 08:46:52 pm »
1 performance from janne doesn't say anything besides he was probably spamming down noobs like you  8)

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 12, 2018, 08:50:02 pm »
1 performance from janne doesn't say anything besides he was probably spamming down noobs like you  8)
Spoiler
[close]
[close]
[close]

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 12, 2018, 09:08:21 pm »
Faster speed anyone?

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #110 on: June 12, 2018, 09:20:26 pm »
Faster speed anyone?
Never played it, worth a try. Stops people who hate medium complaining about it being boring and stops people hating spam fest fastest. But i doubt it will get the votes in the poll as it is not being tested.... (i think) and people are normally one end or the other.... smh

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 12, 2018, 09:26:24 pm »
Faster speed anyone?
Never played it, worth a try. Stops people who hate medium complaining about it being boring and stops people hating spam fest fastest. But i doubt it will get the votes in the poll as it is not being tested.... (i think) and people are normally one end or the other.... smh
It was sarcasm

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 12, 2018, 10:05:29 pm »
Faster speed anyone?
It was sarcasm
well it was a bad one

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 12, 2018, 10:07:38 pm »
Faster speed anyone?
It was sarcasm
well it was a bad one
Not as bad as Greece's economy

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #114 on: June 13, 2018, 12:19:58 am »

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #115 on: June 13, 2018, 12:41:27 am »
Faster speed anyone?
It was sarcasm
good one!

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #116 on: June 13, 2018, 01:08:53 am »

?

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #117 on: June 13, 2018, 02:21:46 am »

?
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 13, 2018, 10:15:29 am »
What
[close]
[close]