Author Topic: Interested in a 2vs2 Mixed?  (Read 5785 times)

Offline DragonKing

• Major
  • God save the DCL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [DCL]Cpt_DragonKing
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Interested in a 2vs2 Mixed?
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2018, 01:22:53 pm »
I'll summarize my opignion: Forbidding a class because it has good results in CNWL or 5vs5 at the moment is a shame.
Indeed, the infantry may prefer to play against hussars just as I prefer to fight against soldiers without mouskets.
Prohibiting heavy cavalry after banning spearmen is a strange concept that is developing. The rage of losing for some while they called themselves the elite I guess. In addition, there are pressures on tournament organizers.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 01:31:58 pm by DragonKing »
Nearer, My God, to Thee

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2018, 01:37:29 pm »
There will be pressure on the tournament organisers whether they choose to keep heavy cav or not, even on this subject.

And that's hardly a valid comparison. A class being more OP against another class is hardly like being better at the game than another player. One of those two things is learnt through practise or general competence. The other is like being given sword made of a stronger yet lighter metal than the other. In other words one is an advantage and one is a trait.

I get you are defending heavy cav because that's your regiments class but I simply think this event will fail quite quickly if heavy cav are allowed to play. Or at least you'll struggle to get an initial interest on the infantry side of things.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Lorucas

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Vencer o Morir | Πρώτο και έκτο
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th King's Royal Hussars
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2018, 01:47:23 pm »
First off all i appreciate all ur opinions guys, thanks. Afterall im with Dokle or Heri, i think is not the same play aganist a heavy or huss reg and i will not like to "ban" any special class (except lancers). Maybe alternating each battle between huss and cui?, if they dont want to play as hussars always, but i think there are only 3 or 4 heavies regiments (including 1erRC and 14pk who are the strongest)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2018, 01:48:01 pm »
I think alternating so 3 rounds of heavy and 3 as huss would be good, it'd be even then.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Lorucas

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2018, 01:51:34 pm »
I think alternating so 3 rounds of heavy and 3 as huss would be good, it'd be even then.

Or like that, i think in our case the 8th members has not any problem.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 01:54:56 pm by Lorucas »

Offline DragonKing

• Major
  • God save the DCL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [DCL]Cpt_DragonKing
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2018, 01:53:27 pm »
Good Idea, it's indeed a good alternative  :)
Nearer, My God, to Thee

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2018, 01:58:10 pm »
Then both classes get their fair share and are at an equal disadvantage.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2018, 02:04:34 pm »
Wheres the love for the lancers

Offline Lorucas

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2018, 02:08:17 pm »
Wheres the love for the lancers

Thanks to the lancers I had to say no to the CNWL, so.. no thanks.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2018, 02:08:28 pm »
After that last CNC I think everyone has no love for lancers.

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2018, 02:09:09 pm »
After that last CNC I think everyone has no love for lancers.
I still can‘t sleep sometimes
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2018, 02:14:03 pm »
That match v Spain was legit my least favourite match I've ever played on NW.

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2018, 04:02:04 pm »

Offline Termito

• First Lieutenant
  • KRH | 92nd | 1º Reg Mexican member
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Termito
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2018, 01:23:20 am »

atleast was something

Lancers are lovely hehhe
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 01:25:42 am by Termito »

Offline Tulkas

• First Sergeant
  • Admin on Cavalry Groupfighting & EU [KGL]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_Cpl_Tulkas
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2018, 07:20:30 pm »

atleast was something

Lancers are lovely hehhe

Allows lancers Lorucas !!!