Author Topic: M&B and Ages of players  (Read 8598 times)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: M&B and Ages of players
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2018, 11:59:15 pm »
I mean, it comes down to how you run it. Obviously I would rather have 10 16-18 year olds, but if you have a mature group that listen to you, you keep the TS kind regulated (1 person talking at a time etc.) Then no matter what age group you have, it will be the same.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Kreativity

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2018, 01:49:54 pm »
I started when I was like 10. I'm now 16.
When I first started I was serious and never trolled, but as time went on I slowly morphed into the really autistic pro now not so pro since I took a break player I am now.
xd

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2018, 03:32:42 pm »
I started playing at 15, im 21 now. Haven't really played since I was 19 (NW regiment wise)

Offline DrunkenSpartan

• Sergeant Major
  • Run towards the sound of thunder :P It's more fun.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Fus_Spartan
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2018, 09:52:34 pm »
If it were a choice I would limit recruitment to age 20+, preferably 23-25 minimum age. Maybe an 18-19 year old here and there based on their maturity. Minors don’t really have their own identity settled and are constantly trying to prove themselves to others, knowingly or unknowingly, which usually leads to stupid nonsense. Older teens have usually figured out where they fit in best, but rarely do they have worldly life experience and they are often more petty than those they would consider “old people” (30’s-40’s). There are always some exceptions to the rule, but I can only think of one minor on NA with a high level of maturity, and it rarely presents itself due to the people he associates with. “Older” people can also be petty or stupid, but life tends to weed those people out early on and put them in a corner along with the rest of the short bus. Adults in the 25-30 age range tend to have more stability, security, maturity and life experience which can be a relief compared to the autistic screeching of a 15-17 year old trying to eat his microphone and challenge you to a duel at the same time. People in their early 20’s can fit in that 25-30 age group as well, but usually require mentoring of some sort (military, college, etc.) as they progress through those years. I don’t really care about how good those people would or wouldn’t be at a video game, if you’re having fun in your free time with people you enjoy being around, the rest doesn’t matter to you
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 09:55:08 pm by DrunkenSpartan »
It's the same old thing since 1916
In your head, in your head they're still fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And air bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head they are dying...

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2018, 10:08:48 pm »
50+
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2018, 05:57:44 pm »
I started playing at 15, im 21 now. Haven't really played since I was 19 (NW regiment wise)
this
kiddies make the best recruits because you are older and u can yell at them but also be their dad and teach them the ways of the blade

edit: *smirks*

Offline Kreativity

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2018, 01:49:28 pm »
If it were a choice I would limit recruitment to age 20+, preferably 23-25 minimum age. Maybe an 18-19 year old here and there based on their maturity. Minors don’t really have their own identity settled and are constantly trying to prove themselves to others, knowingly or unknowingly, which usually leads to stupid nonsense. Older teens have usually figured out where they fit in best, but rarely do they have worldly life experience and they are often more petty than those they would consider “old people” (30’s-40’s). There are always some exceptions to the rule, but I can only think of one minor on NA with a high level of maturity, and it rarely presents itself due to the people he associates with. “Older” people can also be petty or stupid, but life tends to weed those people out early on and put them in a corner along with the rest of the short bus. Adults in the 25-30 age range tend to have more stability, security, maturity and life experience which can be a relief compared to the autistic screeching of a 15-17 year old trying to eat his microphone and challenge you to a duel at the same time. People in their early 20’s can fit in that 25-30 age group as well, but usually require mentoring of some sort (military, college, etc.) as they progress through those years. I don’t really care about how good those people would or wouldn’t be at a video game, if you’re having fun in your free time with people you enjoy being around, the rest doesn’t matter to you
No thx then like no one would play and the games a 16 and let's be honest that doesn't matter. As I said I was really young when I started and I was a little retarded but I followed orders n shit, I didn't really complain or make a fuss but. A lot of the people who play probs aren't over 20 or someshit

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2018, 05:28:05 pm »
If the younger players are naturally more mature mentally then doesn't matter. I find it's the first leader they encounter that forms the kind of attitude they have. Autistic leader leads to autistic sheep

Rado1

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2018, 06:55:30 pm »
Im 12

Offline Kreativity

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2018, 01:29:39 pm »
Tyrion, Smollett and MacGregor were my first leaders and look how autistic I am?!?

yecgga

« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2018, 03:26:15 pm »
im 1yo, no joke

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2018, 01:27:19 pm »
If the younger players are naturally more mature mentally then doesn't matter. I find it's the first leader they encounter that forms the kind of attitude they have. Autistic leader leads to autistic sheep

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2018, 04:17:33 pm »
True af

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2018, 09:24:13 pm »
True af
Case in point with Kuni tbh

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
  • Side: Union
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2018, 10:07:53 pm »
True af
Case in point with Kuni tbh

Kuni is a god
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord