Author Topic: ☵ Man_vs_Bots_Rebirth  (Read 73553 times)

Offline cedric1709

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cedric
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ☵ Man_vs_Bots_Rebirth
« Reply #210 on: April 29, 2017, 08:43:28 pm »
In-game Name: Jon_Snow
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): wagtail??
Reason For Ban: Inappropriate language
Time/date (If Known): April 23 2017 at 330 EST
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I'm so sorry for what occurred I went to the bathroom really quick and my younger brother aged 10 is quite a fan and he went on my computer and while I was in the bathroom I heard my older brother (in game name: Spartacus) yelling why he got banned, it turns out my younger brother was writing inappropriate words and got my ip banned which in really upset as the is my brothers and I's favorite server. I am so sorry for the occurrence and I promise it will never happen again. Once again I apologize for what happen.   
Player ID (If Known): 45.58.231.174

Unbanned, sorry it took a while had some server related issues

Offline Maisie_Williams

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 15, 2017, 01:28:31 pm »
Seriously? You expect to be unbanned after all that?

I did not even do anything wrong in the first place.

Offline Drunken_Gandalf

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 18, 2017, 05:33:58 pm »
My friend was just banned from Mans_vs_Bots_Rebirth by Riley.

He joined the server with the name TigTog_The_NigNog, which admittedly is offensive. The admin (Riley) asked him to change his name and kicked him. My friend then changed his name to TigTog_The_Blackman which is in no way offensive.

He was then kicked another two times by Riley, giving no reason. My friend being confused kept joining the server to ask while he was being kicked after doing what the admin asked. He was then Temp banned.

I have made this report as I feel Riley did not use his admin power correctly and fairly.

Thank you.

Offline polakma

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 18, 2017, 11:14:28 pm »
I shall try to explain this! In the meantime, however, you might want to speak to this linked lad right here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/33rdcedric/ He is one of the heads of 33rd admins, which Riley is part of.

Regards,
Polka
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 11:18:19 pm by polakma »

Offline Mohawky Rebirth

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 19, 2017, 12:55:40 am »

He joined the server with the name TigTog_The_NigNog, which admittedly is offensive. The admin (Riley) asked him to change his name and kicked him. My friend then changed his name to TigTog_The_Blackman which is in no way offensive.

He was then kicked another two times by Riley, giving no reason. My friend being confused kept joining the server to ask while he was being kicked after doing what the admin asked. He was then Temp banned.

I have made this report as I feel Riley did not use his admin power correctly and fairly.

Thank you.

One of the litmus tests for racial slurs and tags is to ask yourself "how fast would I end up in hospital, or in a cell, if I was to say this to someone of that colour / race / religion etc in public"  - your "friends" tag you admit was offensive - - its a particularly nasty British term used by 30+ age group. The fact that he came on again having changed it to "blackman" indicated your friend knew this, and far from changing it as the admin rightly, by the rules of the server asked him to do, he was taking the slur further. For this he was rightly temp banned. Far from abusing his Admin power, Riley was showing remarkable leniency - had it been some other admins, he would have been Perm banned.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 12:57:55 am by Mohawky Rebirth »

Offline Drunken_Gandalf

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 19, 2017, 02:58:13 am »

Thank you.

One of the litmus tests for racial slurs and tags is to ask yourself "how fast would I end up in hospital, or in a cell, if I was to say this to someone of that colour / race / religion etc in public"  - your "friends" tag you admit was offensive - - its a particularly nasty British term used by 30+ age group. The fact that he came on again having changed it to "blackman" indicated your friend knew this, and far from changing it as the admin rightly, by the rules of the server asked him to do, he was taking the slur further. For this he was rightly temp banned. Far from abusing his Admin power, Riley was showing remarkable leniency - had it been some other admins, he would have been Perm banned.

I wasn't aware it was an actual racist slang. I just thought it was a funny name that had the word Nig in it which is a little bad. Sorry

Offline Maisie_Williams

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 19, 2017, 01:42:49 pm »
I wasn't aware it was an actual racist slang. I just thought it was a funny name that had the word Nig in it which is a little bad. Sorry
Nig I suppose could be considered a little racist, but hey at least you got stages of chances, not me.  Don't expect any understanding from these admins.  I have black friends and I refer to them as black men, and they in no way shape or form get offended in the slightest. I once witnessed a black man get offended when he was called a colored man by another black man. But Blackman is in no way offensive, some of the administration are just a bunch of self-righteous hypocrites with no sense of humor.

I got permanently banned just for standing up for some else, with no fair warning and for a first "offense."  But that's life.  And fortunately there are other servers with administration that have tolerance, patience, and understanding.  Notice how he insisted that you knew full well even though you couldn't understand why you were getting repeatedly kicked and they didn't explain anything to him. That is the kind of bigots they are.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 01:52:21 pm by Maisie_Williams »

MaThiEu

« Reply #217 on: May 20, 2017, 09:58:37 am »
I love this server  ;D

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Mohawky Rebirth

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 20, 2017, 11:27:44 am »
Nig I suppose could be considered a little racist, but hey at least you got stages of chances, not me.  Don't expect any understanding from these admins.  I have black friends and I refer to them as black men, and they in no way shape or form get offended in the slightest. I once witnessed a black man get offended when he was called a colored man by another black man. But Blackman is in no way offensive, some of the administration are just a bunch of self-righteous hypocrites with no sense of humor.

I got permanently banned just for standing up for some else, with no fair warning and for a first "offense."  But that's life.  And fortunately there are other servers with administration that have tolerance, patience, and understanding.  Notice how he insisted that you knew full well even though you couldn't understand why you were getting repeatedly kicked and they didn't explain anything to him. That is the kind of bigots they are.

Still trolling the thread Maisie? If you want to use words like bigot, you should first find out what they mean and use them appropriately. You were banned for supporting a racist chat troll and issuing threats to admins. You came here swearing, insulting and issuing more threats that you had absolutely no power to carry out. For which FSE moderators gave you a warning. This is why you remain perm banned. Again, you step in to defend another racist troll in your post above. Have fun on other servers.

Offline Combatworthywombat

• Private
  • Real men fight with their hips, not their fists
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #219 on: May 23, 2017, 03:01:35 pm »
I raise you one MaThiEu;

Spoiler
[close]

Offline GeorgeStorrs

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 24, 2017, 09:02:23 pm »
Hi,
Not sure why I was banned, I never really speak in the chat either tbh :3
My ingame name was Im1WithForceForceIsWithMe
Time was around 19:45 on the 24 May 2017 (British Summer Time)
I'd just died to a british line infantry, next thing i knew i had been kicked and when i tried to rejoin it said i was banned.

Hope you guys can sort this cause its the only server i like playing on this game haha :)
I'm not sure what the user identification number is, but i can provide it if you tell me where to find it. Also apologies if this isn't the right place to post this, but i couldn't find anywhere else.

George

Offline polakma

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 25, 2017, 01:05:32 am »
It was a temp ban, mate, no worries here :3

Polka

Offline GeorgeStorrs

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 25, 2017, 01:27:10 am »
Could you let me know what it was for? Don't wanna do it again haha :3
Thanks for the help anyway, realised it was a temp when I was able to rejoin ;p

Offline Mohawky Rebirth

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 25, 2017, 07:19:46 am »
Could you let me know what it was for? Don't wanna do it again haha :3
Thanks for the help anyway, realised it was a temp when I was able to rejoin ;p

Four people were temp banned in the space of five minutes who came on to the server with a variation of "Nigga" tags along with one as "Plantation Slave Owner". Such tags are unacceptable.

Offline GeorgeStorrs

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 25, 2017, 08:53:13 pm »
Ah, but why was i temp banned? My name was Im1WithForceForceIsWithMe haha, just a rubbish star wars reference :3