Author Topic: NA Community Rep Post - December-February Term  (Read 17268 times)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: NA Community Rep Post - December-February Term
« Reply #90 on: February 17, 2018, 07:34:08 am »
Can one of you update this thread?

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=29169.0
what part?  if you are referring to who won, then that part hasn't been updated in years but it also doesn't really matter imo.  you can update that if you want to.
I mean.. why have the thread still stickied if it serves no purpose?

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #91 on: February 17, 2018, 07:48:54 am »

what part?  if you are referring to who won, then that part hasn't been updated in years but it also doesn't really matter imo.  you can update that if you want to.
so you are saying this info is completely pointless and not worth having stickied?

Spoiler
Remember! You cannot vote in elections/polls unless you register as a voter, which gives you access to the 'Voting Booth', a subboard of this board that cannot be entered by normal members. Information on how to register (It's pretty easy and only requires you to have the forum rank of corporal and above) can be found in this thread.

There are two types of polls; Regular polls, where a simple poll is made on a certain subject and members can give their opinion and which (as the name suggests) just works like a regular poll, and election polls, where the community elects the Community Representative.

The Election System

CR's are elected by absolute majority. In the first round, lasting three days, there will be two threads, one for the EU candidates, one for the NA. You therefor can vote in both election if you so desire, but it's not mandatory. You can vote 'None of the Above' if you feel that none of the candidates suit your preference.

If a candidate gets more then 50% of cast votes, this means the candidate wins right away, and there is no 2nd round.

If no candidate wins a majority, there's a run-off poll with the top two-candidates, lasting two days, starting just after the first round results come in. There is no 'None of the Above' option in the 2nd round.

Election procedures

On the 20th (for months lasting 30 days) and on the 21st (for months lasting 31 days) I will open a thread on this board with all candidacies in the first post. Candidates may put themselves forward on that thread, or by PM (though obviously they will be added to the list). Only those from NA can run for NA rep.  Same on the EU side.  Exceptions may be made to run for the other side but you will have to talk to Duuring first to get approval. The thread will be open, so people can discuss the election.

After 5 days, I will open the election, giving people three days to vote in the first round. Any run-off will start directly after the results are known, and last two days. On the first day of the new month, the new CR's will take office and the old ones will leave - unless, of course, they are re-elected.
[close]
i find that info useful.   
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #92 on: February 17, 2018, 07:53:51 am »

so you are saying this info is completely pointless and not worth having stickied?

Spoiler
Remember! You cannot vote in elections/polls unless you register as a voter, which gives you access to the 'Voting Booth', a subboard of this board that cannot be entered by normal members. Information on how to register (It's pretty easy and only requires you to have the forum rank of corporal and above) can be found in this thread.

There are two types of polls; Regular polls, where a simple poll is made on a certain subject and members can give their opinion and which (as the name suggests) just works like a regular poll, and election polls, where the community elects the Community Representative.

The Election System

CR's are elected by absolute majority. In the first round, lasting three days, there will be two threads, one for the EU candidates, one for the NA. You therefor can vote in both election if you so desire, but it's not mandatory. You can vote 'None of the Above' if you feel that none of the candidates suit your preference.

If a candidate gets more then 50% of cast votes, this means the candidate wins right away, and there is no 2nd round.

If no candidate wins a majority, there's a run-off poll with the top two-candidates, lasting two days, starting just after the first round results come in. There is no 'None of the Above' option in the 2nd round.

Election procedures

On the 20th (for months lasting 30 days) and on the 21st (for months lasting 31 days) I will open a thread on this board with all candidacies in the first post. Candidates may put themselves forward on that thread, or by PM (though obviously they will be added to the list). Only those from NA can run for NA rep.  Same on the EU side.  Exceptions may be made to run for the other side but you will have to talk to Duuring first to get approval. The thread will be open, so people can discuss the election.

After 5 days, I will open the election, giving people three days to vote in the first round. Any run-off will start directly after the results are known, and last two days. On the first day of the new month, the new CR's will take office and the old ones will leave - unless, of course, they are re-elected.
[close]
i find that info useful.

I feel like that could really easily go on another thread. It just hurts my inner OCD. I will update that if I get time then.

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 17, 2018, 08:00:07 am »

Spoiler

The Election System

Election procedures

[close]
i find that info useful.

I feel like that could really easily go on another thread. It just hurts my inner OCD. I will update that if I get time then.
That is different than saying the info serves no purpose. 

anyways, i was planning to just remove that thread, and move the election stuff over to the other "The Community Representative explained & How to vote" thread.  might as well have one thread.    i wont bother bringing over who won in the past when updating the post.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #94 on: February 17, 2018, 08:06:35 am »
I'm sure you know what I meant/was referring to.

anyways, i was planning to just remove that thread, and move the election stuff over to the other "The Community Representative explained & How to vote" thread.  might as well have one thread.    i wont bother bringing over who won in the past when updating the post.
This is what I been saying homie

I mean if you didn't want to go through all the same trouble that Duuring went through on that thread then you could just list all the past NA and EU CRs at the bottom or something as a simplified version if that sounds better.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 17, 2018, 08:22:45 am »
I'm sure you know what I meant/was referring to.

This is what I been saying homie

I mean if you didn't want to go through all the same trouble that Duuring went through on that thread then you could just list all the past NA and EU CRs at the bottom or something as a simplified version if that sounds better.
not really.  all you said is it served no purpose which it did. when you asked if it could be updated, you didn't specify what.  there was only one thing that was out of date, and that was who won in the past.   i wouldn't call merging threads updating.    I would agree 2 threads were probably not needed, though i can see why at the time he separated them. 

if you want to spend the time getting all the old election results, go for it.   i don't feel like spending the time to do it right now. 

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #96 on: February 26, 2018, 12:28:20 am »
+1 tired
He's our only our non-poor person here
Hey I'll have you know I have a steady job and a fair income right now

and if I get elected again I'll update that Thunderstormer ;)

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
« Reply #97 on: February 26, 2018, 12:52:08 am »
can I draw my vote back

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #98 on: February 26, 2018, 12:54:32 am »
+1 tired
He's our only our non-poor person here
Hey I'll have you know I have a steady job and a fair income right now

and if I get elected again I'll update that Thunderstormer ;)
Having a job doesn't exclude you from being poor
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #99 on: February 28, 2018, 05:08:59 pm »
Check back on the next CR post for the next term!