Author Topic: What is your Top 15 EU?  (Read 61321 times)

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: What is your Top 15 EU?
« Reply #180 on: August 17, 2018, 06:16:13 pm »
rise up spammers, we're being oppressed

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #181 on: August 17, 2018, 06:21:12 pm »
I'm not accepting obvious troll lists. But it is quite obvious what a serious list is and quite obvious when someone is trying to rig something if a bunch of people all put lists up excluding a current top 5 players its not getting accepted again its just common sense. If you think someone is retarded because their list was different to yours then go look at m. points or something because this list includes everyone from the community not just a few that I think "should" be allowed. Not about to disqualify somebodies list because they are "retarded, autistic, mong, dumb" whatever else you want to call them.

Offline Caps

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #182 on: August 17, 2018, 06:24:37 pm »
rise up spammers, we're being oppressed

spamming is shit cuz it can be easily stunchambered

rip spam

Offline Phoen!x

• Major
  • RGL Inventor
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 17, 2018, 06:25:32 pm »
Just give 15 points for first place, 14 for second, 13...
And there you go. If the difference between 2 players is smaller than 10% then just look at whose opinion you value more. That‘d be my proposition ;)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 17, 2018, 06:33:01 pm »
The list is perfectly accurate. This list does not represent the exact melee skill of these players accordingly and then tier them like some people seem to think. Despite the original post clarifying that multiple times. This list is a collaboration of community opinion on someones skill that means what people think its not fact it is opinion simple.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 17, 2018, 06:35:59 pm »
The list is perfectly accurate. This list does not represent the exact melee skill of these players accordingly and then tier them like some people seem to think. Despite the original post clarifying that multiple times. This list is a collaboration of community opinion on someones skill that means what people think its not fact it is opinion simple.

i wouldnt use accurate xD  i'd use It is an adequate list to the very few people that have contributed

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 17, 2018, 06:39:19 pm »
You don't understand.... how I calculated it is perfectly accurate and why does a list need to be adequate to anyone?

Like I said the list represents community opinion from those people if people disagree then they should contribute to the list the more contribution the better the list simple as that.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 06:41:12 pm by golden2 »

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #187 on: August 17, 2018, 07:03:30 pm »
You don't understand.... how I calculated it is perfectly accurate and why does a list need to be adequate to anyone?

Like I said the list represents community opinion from those people if people disagree then they should contribute to the list the more contribution the better the list simple as that.

I suggest you state how you are calculating it under the list in a spoiler... then people may understand your reasoning bud x

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 17, 2018, 07:04:07 pm »

I suggest you state how you are calculating it under the list in a spoiler... then people may understand your reasoning bud x

Read the OP I said why, to avoid bias. If you would like to know submit a list and pm me.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 07:07:45 pm by golden2 »

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
« Reply #189 on: August 17, 2018, 07:19:46 pm »
hmmm... How can your list be accurate when the majority of the lists have put bagins at number 1.  however they are above eachother an equal amount of times?   i don't think you've worked this out propery golden xD

Bagins is number 1. 8 times.
Extaz number 1. 6 times.

Both above eachother 10 times.

Both distances are equal.

How does this make any sense XD
I don't know how Golden calculates this but Extazz has been placed 2nd more times than Bagins and gotten more top 3 placements than Bagins
if i counted correctly

Golden is my puppet.
Now you know the truth , but it's too late THE UPDATE was done.
All you have to do is to drown in your tears.
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 17, 2018, 07:22:07 pm »
My list:

1. Bagins
2. Stark
3. Golden
4. Extazz
5. Wolpi
6. Tiberias
7. Drake
8. Voluble
9. Troister
10. Python
11. Dren
12. Marquez
13. Moskito
14. Fwuffy
15. Louisss

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #191 on: August 17, 2018, 07:27:46 pm »
No list can be 'accurate' as they're all based on opinions and if it's not a fact it's not strictly accurate.  :D
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 17, 2018, 07:29:24 pm »
No list can be 'accurate' as they're all based on opinions and if it's not a fact it's not strictly accurate.  :D

Well accurate representation of players opinions... The more people that make lists the better it will be... But some people would rather complain about its accuracy instead of trying to help by stating an honest opinion...
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 07:32:34 pm by private Ry4N »

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 17, 2018, 07:36:43 pm »

I JUST SAID THAT I MEANT THE CALCULATIONS!!!!

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #194 on: August 17, 2018, 07:36:51 pm »

Well accurate representation of players opinions... The more people that make lists the better it will be... But some people would rather complain about its accuracy instead of trying to help by stating an honest opinion...
I've stated an honest opinion so not sure who you're trying to dig at there buddy. But of course a list based on any players that feel like filling it outs opinion won't always be 'accurate'. Describing it as an accurate average representation of players opinions is better though so nice job.

SHUT UP GOLDEN LET ME HAVE MY SHITPOSTS!
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.