Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924499 times)

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | 13.04
« Reply #9810 on: June 21, 2021, 12:14:31 am »
Zeyden your shit honestly so bad..... let’s have some beef. Your turn
You didn't look solid on your legs during our game, did the donuts not go well? 😎🤙

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #9811 on: June 21, 2021, 12:14:54 am »
When there’s beef between players there’s no reason to turn it into regimental shit. Just fuck off with all that it’s cringe and makes you look salty af

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #9812 on: June 21, 2021, 12:15:25 am »
He likes brownies actually not donuts Zeyden. He's rag n brownie man.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #9813 on: June 21, 2021, 12:15:56 am »
When there’s beef between players there’s no reason to turn it into regimental shit. Just fuck off with all that it’s cringe and makes you look salty af
^
Alatriste trashtalked us when he won, he gets trashtalked when we win, it's no more complicated than that, no need to make it a regimental affair

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #9814 on: June 21, 2021, 12:18:05 am »
^
Alatriste trashtalked us when he won, he gets trashtalked when we win, it's no more complicated than that, no need to make it a regimental affair
Actually, there is a need. When you attack a guy that is in the 92nd for ages and talk about something he is supposed to have done playing for the 92nd.
Get Chuckster back in the cage and we are all fine.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #9815 on: June 21, 2021, 12:18:23 am »
woof woof
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9816 on: June 21, 2021, 12:19:17 am »
Im upset with Lord Commander >:(

Elsse

« Reply #9817 on: June 21, 2021, 12:20:40 am »
He likes brownies actually not donuts Zeyden. He's rag n brownie man.
HeribaSsh

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #9818 on: June 21, 2021, 12:26:59 am »
You didn't look solid on your legs during our game, did the donuts not go well? 😎🤙
Bro I was very good man 2000 IQ patterns beat us unfortunately! You did nothing ur terrible. You try kicking in a match point situation and die smh ur so bad. No wonder france lost nwwc with people like you. 55th is soon to lose if they have to rely on shitters like you.
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #9819 on: June 21, 2021, 12:28:07 am »
Voluble didn't scream today. I'm so proud!
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #9820 on: June 21, 2021, 12:28:24 am »
Voluble didn't scream today. I'm so proud!

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #9821 on: June 21, 2021, 12:28:27 am »
Bro I was very good man 2000 IQ patterns beat us unfortunately! You did nothing ur terrible. You try kicking in a match point situation and die smh ur so bad. No wonder france lost nwwc with people like you. 55th is soon to lose if they have to rely on shitters like you.
Voluble likes his fse like he likes his meat, plenty of beef. If your not carful your gonna have to lose some pounds again

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #9822 on: June 21, 2021, 12:28:33 am »
It's weird when you're not there I win? maybe the solution for ChimpZ would be that you fuck off to Virgins?

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #9823 on: June 21, 2021, 12:31:17 am »
It's weird when you're not there I win? maybe the solution for ChimpZ would be that you fuck off to Virgins?
Maybe you should fuck off to virgins as you are a virgin. Go play for coco patterns man ur so shit. Will try footlance in middle and chimpz_fluffy foxy or chimpz_clikenforce would fucking rape u shit cunt. New gen retard go back to being called radulf and learning drakes book of autism

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #9824 on: June 21, 2021, 12:32:29 am »
Voluble likes his fse like he likes his meat, plenty of beef. If your not carful your gonna have to lose some pounds again
Who are you man? Do you not know who I am? Man I’ve had more trophies than you have had kills in tournaments. Talk when talked to new gen noob. Go back to Anthony trainings to finally start in a 10v10 lineup.