Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924479 times)

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | 19.06 | Crossed Swords
« Reply #9135 on: June 22, 2020, 02:51:00 pm »
ToxicityMasters

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #9136 on: June 22, 2020, 03:59:53 pm »
Jedis deserve any praise you can give them. Melsyo has been leading his team and giving it his all for so long, they kept a core of players going since forever and without resulting into merge or stealing other top players, they managed to achieve amazing constancy.

Now just because they beat TZ0 once in a tournament, and quite convincingly it has to be said, doesn't mean they are a better team. TZ0 (and PB before them) has been racking a shit lot of trophies in the last two years and this roster is definitely one of the very best we have seen in the late period of NW. When it's about winning tournaments and doing it several times in a short period of time, they are better than Jedis, simple as that.

You don't need to disrespect someone's else achievement in order to praise your own.
I don't know if you read my initial reply but all I did initially was ridicule Extaz's challenging of the M.Points list(which in itself is just some list based on one guy's opinion) solely based on this tournament; a big chunk of Tz0 players are already considered as top tier or even higher so his post was clearly just a lazy attempt at stirring the pot. Extaz honestly played well yesterday, I've never claimed that we're a better team and I didn't disrespect their deserved win yesterday.
I was happy we beat them in the 7v7 tournament because they're a tough opponent.

However, for someone that spends so much time on FSE I thought you especially would realize the majority of Tz0 members are disproportionally disrespecting other teams and players, so your white knighting for them to me is very surprising(in the case your last statement was directed at me or another team).
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 04:01:35 pm by Melsyo »
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9137 on: June 22, 2020, 04:02:15 pm »
It’s really not that deep

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9138 on: June 22, 2020, 04:06:13 pm »
Well why did half of Tz0's roster(both captains among others) leave the 7v7 tournament after losing the semi-finals vs jedis. That really does hint to a strong false sense of pride.
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #9139 on: June 22, 2020, 04:08:26 pm »
Spoiler
Jedis deserve any praise you can give them. Melsyo has been leading his team and giving it his all for so long, they kept a core of players going since forever and without resulting into merge or stealing other top players, they managed to achieve amazing constancy.

Now just because they beat TZ0 once in a tournament, and quite convincingly it has to be said, doesn't mean they are a better team. TZ0 (and PB before them) has been racking a shit lot of trophies in the last two years and this roster is definitely one of the very best we have seen in the late period of NW. When it's about winning tournaments and doing it several times in a short period of time, they are better than Jedis, simple as that.

You don't need to disrespect someone's else achievement in order to praise your own.
I don't know if you read my initial reply but all I did initially was ridicule Extaz's challenging of the M.Points list(which in itself is just some list based on one guy's opinion) solely based on this tournament; a big chunk of Tz0 players are already considered as top tier or even higher so his post was clearly just a lazy attempt at stirring the pot. Extaz honestly played well yesterday, I've never claimed that we're a better team and I didn't disrespect their deserved win yesterday.
I was happy we beat them in the 7v7 tournament because they're a tough opponent.

However, for someone that spends so much time on FSE I thought you especially would realize the majority of Tz0 members are disproportionally disrespecting other teams and players, so your white knighting for them to me is very surprising(in the case your last statement was directed at me or another team).
[close]
My post wasn't directed at you. Enough said.  For what's it's worth however, complaining about people being disrespectful in the forums (TZ0 in that case), when Janne has been a core member of your team for so long, is a bit rich.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 04:10:36 pm by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #9140 on: June 22, 2020, 04:09:13 pm »
Well why did half of Tz0's roster(both captains among others) leave the 7v7 tournament after losing the semi-finals vs jedis. That really does hint to a strong false sense of pride.
I played the bronze  :D

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9141 on: June 22, 2020, 04:10:25 pm »
Because we go to a tournament with the intention of winning, like everyone else. Some people care about bronze matches and some people don’t.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #9142 on: June 22, 2020, 04:11:24 pm »
I didn’t update the list yet guys calm down
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #9143 on: June 22, 2020, 04:11:47 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Elsse

« Reply #9144 on: June 22, 2020, 04:15:17 pm »
Ooga booga ?

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9145 on: June 22, 2020, 04:17:18 pm »
Because we go to a tournament with the intention of winning, like everyone else. Some people care about bronze matches and some people don’t.
But at least have the courtesy to give Cazadores a 7v7 then, not a 5v5 like over half of the tournaments already
Spoiler

[close]
My post wasn't directed at you. Enough said.  For what's it's worth however, complaining about people being disrespectful (TZ0 in that case), when Janne has been a core member of your team for so long, is a bit rich.
Janne has been for only 3 months(and hadn't been in properly since the first half of 2016), is 1 single member, not a captain, and doesn't try to bait on here anywhere near as often.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #9146 on: June 22, 2020, 04:22:22 pm »
But at least have the courtesy to give Cazadores a 7v7 then, not a 5v5 like over half of the tournaments already
Spoiler

[close]
My post wasn't directed at you. Enough said.  For what's it's worth however, complaining about people being disrespectful (TZ0 in that case), when Janne has been a core member of your team for so long, is a bit rich.
Janne has been for only 3 months(and hadn't been in properly since the first half of 2016), is 1 single member, not a captain, and doesn't try to bait on here anywhere near as often.

Melsyo is confirmed toesick

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9147 on: June 22, 2020, 04:22:55 pm »
You have to remember that this is a game after all, if people don’t want to play a bronze match no one can force them. Courtesy doesn’t even come into it.

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9148 on: June 22, 2020, 04:23:31 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Melsyo is confirmed hoesick
yeah

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #9149 on: June 22, 2020, 04:26:34 pm »

Still not really in position to lecture people on their behavior when you allow that in your own team on a daily basis. :')
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.