Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924540 times)

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: M. Points | 13.09 | Player Rankings - Updated
« Reply #5235 on: September 14, 2018, 12:15:53 am »
Exotic halt, halt. Show pouch.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #5236 on: September 14, 2018, 12:16:59 am »
El famoso "Duel God"

More like "Loosers Groupfighting Player"

Hello , my name is LeBrave im the speaker of all shitty players of NW , listen me guys.
Hello guys , all others except FRA are shits listen it's a true fact.
Hello guys , why did you run ?????? It's because you totally useless in gf match , yet i am a player who live the golden age.

Little random : Yes ExoticFail but you are not really gud you know

on the part of a person even less strong than me in a duel and GF i like this

Oh and not my fault if fra win mini nwwc NWWC league 2015 2016 etc 3 years of rape oh wait it's my fault i was cpt

LeBrave : WHAT my GF palmares in 3x more big than your but yes it's true i'm bad in GF logic

Hi i'm quoting tourneys from an old meta in which no-one knew about chambers so I was above average, not only that but I was playing with some of the best players of all time who, (bet you cant guess) won tourneys, and brought me along for the ride.
Spoiler
[close]
Now i'm sat here talking down to people like I matter because of it, look at me :D

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #5237 on: September 14, 2018, 12:18:29 am »
friendlies are memes, gf server is memes and you can only test skill under pressure in tournaments tyvm :)

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #5238 on: September 14, 2018, 12:23:47 am »
New, unexperienced people just being under the huge pressure all the time, during the tournament, because of people around them taking this as something more than simple GFs, that's why they can side block or something, but it's definitely not showing their real groupfighting skill. As I said before, it only shows their unexperiencedness.

Nowadays every member of TBE, Poosy, Snappers, many players of other GF teams don't feel the pressure anymore, tournaments are going on almost every Sunday, if you are doing it that oftenly you should be used to it, of course. That's why they are getting in some way an advantage during tourneys.

The best way to see groupfighting skill is still the league and practice matches, imo.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #5239 on: September 14, 2018, 12:25:32 am »
New, unexperienced people just being under the huge pressure all the time, during the tournament, because of people around them taking this as something more than simple GFs, that's why they can side block or something, but it's definitely not showing their real groupfighting skill. As I said before, it only shows their unexperiencedness.

Nowadays every member of TBE, Poosy, Snappers, many players of other GF teams don't feel pressure anymore, tournaments are going on almost every Sunday, if you are doing it that oftenly you should be used to it, of course.

The best way to see groupfighting skill is still the league and practice matches, imo.

so because i or others like me pay very little attention to practice matches and gf server we should still be judged according to our obviously poor performances in them ?

Offline PhilosophicalPhilosopher

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Throw Up The X steam name
  • Nick: ThrowUpTheX
« Reply #5240 on: September 14, 2018, 12:29:31 am »

Nowadays every member of TBE, Poosy, Snappers, many players of other GF teams don't feel pressure anymore, tournaments are going on almost every Sunday, if you are doing it that oftenly you should be used to it, of course.

so because i or others like me pay very little attention to practice matches and gf server we should still be judged according to our obviously poor performances in them ?

nah but just because you or others like you pay very little attention to practise matces and gf server, other people who do actually do try shouldn't be ignored cuz of others. Just because you don't do something, doesn't mean others do it!!!! Everyone's different and ya gotta respect that. More people try then people who don't otherwisethere will not be anywhere near as much as GFs as there is right now.
Captain of ChimpZ
Mount and Blade : Warband
Steam Library Mount and Blade
Steam Games Warband
SteamID Steam Napoleonic Wars MountBlade £20.00

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #5241 on: September 14, 2018, 12:31:47 am »
No man, nobody is taking you serious during groupfighting matches nowadays. But the funny thing Bagins, is that you weren't trolling that much before, you were playing properly for Poosy and for regiments you were in. That's how you got in competitive scene, that's how people starting judge you as a good player. And only after all of this shit, you got a bit better and started tryharding only in tournaments.

Same goes for almost every Top Tier / Tier 1 players. You weren't trolling all the time, you just started meming on practice matches after you got good, after all the things that has happened before.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #5242 on: September 14, 2018, 12:32:20 am »
Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post

Offline Adam_Reid

• Sergeant Major
  • Top Scot | Super Salty Scot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Top Scot
« Reply #5243 on: September 14, 2018, 12:34:25 am »
adam is better than me to be honest

Its hard to admit but its true, im just that good

Spoiler
[close]

3/13 whilst my boy Blakes is shredding kids, he deserves higher than this LeShitkid
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 12:37:26 am by Adam_Reid »

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #5244 on: September 14, 2018, 12:36:36 am »

nah but just because you or others like you pay very little attention to practise matces and gf server, other people who do actually do try shouldn't be ignored cuz of others. Just because you don't do something, doesn't mean others do it!!!! Everyone's different and ya gotta respect that. More people try then people who don't otherwisethere will not be anywhere near as much as GFs as there is right now.
Except gf server means nothing and practise matches are very debatable seeing as most arent even the normal teams and its just mostly invites vs invites so scores are "extrem" inconsistent

Offline Dom13578

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dom
« Reply #5245 on: September 14, 2018, 12:38:34 am »
Where's Butler the IRE_Cork Legend, smh these new gens taking over :/
[5th] alax has changed their name to I give up fuck this.

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #5246 on: September 14, 2018, 12:38:43 am »
i try 100% in everything i do no lies promise im tryhard as hell
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5247 on: September 14, 2018, 12:39:04 am »
i try 100% in everything i do no lies promise im tryhard as hell
yes me same
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: "Describe live&amp
« Reply #5248 on: September 14, 2018, 12:39:48 am »
kka exotic was the best tryhard in the game fuck of
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

Offline Butler

• Second Lieutenant
  • IRE Cheerleader
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Asian_Butler
« Reply #5249 on: September 14, 2018, 12:39:53 am »
why did you remove me you fat gimp. If ur putting ry4n no name as 83.5 I should be 84 u greasy idiot get out of my country.

#Brexit #BombBoots #MelsyoIsASket