Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924573 times)

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: M. Points | EU updated | 27.04
« Reply #3660 on: May 04, 2018, 08:42:15 am »
reported for slowing down my forum

AeroNinja

« Reply #3661 on: May 04, 2018, 08:43:20 am »

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3662 on: May 04, 2018, 10:05:48 am »
HERISHEY how about u take down these rascals instead of removing my memes from the nwwc threads, HERISHEY

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3663 on: May 04, 2018, 10:11:56 am »
They haven't gone over 5 yet, a 5 post quote pyramid is not an offence Kev.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3664 on: May 04, 2018, 10:45:07 am »
See now I've got to get someone to remove that and warn you, you dafty.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #3665 on: May 04, 2018, 11:08:57 am »
Fkin WEEBS shaking my smh head

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #3666 on: May 04, 2018, 12:46:50 pm »
Nothing against you Spicy. I'm just stating the fact, that individually any of the teams above are stronger than your mix on that tournament. You just played better as a team, that's why you managed to win that five rounds against ChimpZ and All-Stars.

I can tell you for sure, in proper ft15 Iceland team would lose it without any chance.

Honestly, the only reason they didn't get more than 5 rounds on All-Stars is because they wouldn't swap in their NA carry.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3667 on: May 04, 2018, 12:50:38 pm »
Nothing against you Spicy. I'm just stating the fact, that individually any of the teams above are stronger than your mix on that tournament. You just played better as a team, that's why you managed to win that five rounds against ChimpZ and All-Stars.

I can tell you for sure, in proper ft15 Iceland team would lose it without any chance.

Honestly, the only reason they didn't get more than 5 rounds on All-Stars is because they wouldn't swap in their NA carry.
Tbh he is not wrong.

Lets not talk about the glorious Gibralter 12-5 against poosy, where they had to +1 in order to win!!!!
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Louisss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3668 on: May 04, 2018, 01:07:27 pm »
63e guards beat poosy in 2016!!!

+15points

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3669 on: May 04, 2018, 02:18:41 pm »
I beat Axiom in 2013 duel tournament pls make me higher r8ed!

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #3670 on: May 04, 2018, 04:06:16 pm »

Tbh he is not wrong.

Lets not talk about the glorious Gibralter 12-5 against poosy, where they had to +1 in order to win!!!!
not rly sportsman-like innit!!!
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

MATT123456789

« Reply #3671 on: May 04, 2018, 04:27:16 pm »
Lol what does it say when EUs best are afraid to ft7 me

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3672 on: May 04, 2018, 04:30:27 pm »
That they think you're a joke.

MATT123456789

« Reply #3673 on: May 04, 2018, 04:47:37 pm »
I'm a joke yet with 1200 hours I'm better than 95 percent of the community.

Having 4k hours and not being able to chamber well is a joke

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3674 on: May 04, 2018, 05:08:46 pm »
Baited.