Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924684 times)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | EU updated | 27.04
« Reply #3540 on: May 01, 2018, 07:49:21 pm »
ChimpZ VS USA (NA Server)

[close]

ChimpZ VS USA (EU Server)

[close]
Anything else NAs?!!? Or shall we rest it here?!?!?!

watch someone say now how all of them weren't top NA players or they were trolling.
still were NA incase any autismo brings that up.

The fact is they weren't top NA players

What you're doing would basically be like Canada boasting about beating Finland or Greece.... "still were EU incase any autismo brings that up!!1"
Havoc 90p Fireboy 88p NickCole 87p Puppytron(Told he was 87p) Sleek 86p Fartknocker 85p Montoya 85p Unitater(probs 82/83) vs EU's on 120+ping. These ratings are meant to cross over to EU and NA to give a accurate understanding of both communities skills. I can only presume they are relevant to EU and therefore lets relate them to players of that rating on EU (Bare in mind EU list is fucked). Troister 90p Janne 88p Dayboul 87p Dren 87p LeBrave 86p Irish 85p Gi 85p Cazasar 83p <<< Now you claim the people that played for NA are equivalent to the skill level of Greece and Finland on EU yet when u compare the ratings of the players on NA to the EU equivalent then it really does paint a different picture of the skill the NA team had, which is of a pretty high level although u did not bring your BEST lineup. Eitherway dont make excuse that a above average yet not the best NA team lost to a EU team compromised of a similar EU skill levelled team on 120+ping beat u on a NA server. #UTV #SOTC p.s. Im not sitting exams for my grammar anymore so dont be the grammar police and lock me up for bad grammar in the noun prison. k thxs bai xoxoxo

No part of your argument made sense. Using the ratings to back up your argument is autism because 1) The ratings/ratings, in general, are highly subjective and a person who's an 85 could just as easily be a 75 depending on who's making the list. 2) Few people in NA agrees with the accuracy of the list and 3) You even just said the EU list isn't accurate. So if both lists are inaccurate....why bother trying to do an equivalency test? Your comparisons are completely unreliable based on the arbitrary nature of ratings, and the rest of your argument is based on that.
I say it is not accurate because one person sometimes has a overiding opinion compared to others but for the most part our list is general in order of skill apart from a few people who are too low and a few too high that is all. Never going to get a perfect list just like the NA one. Few people in NA agree with the list? Credit goes to: Havoc (for compiling the list) and Yoshie, NickCole, Maniac, Godfreid, Rafael, RussianFury, DjOverjoy, Fartknocker, Krastinov, Suns, KnightofStJohn, Anthony, Jorge, and anyone else I'm forgetting for contributing. <<< hmmmm i think you might just be salty with your rating or something who knows....
People got credited for contributing to the list who didn't really do anything lol.

and no, I honestly don't care about my rating, I could be removed from the list altogether and it wouldn't make a difference to me. I say the list is inaccurate because it's based off a very arbitrary forumla and very subjective opinions, which makes it inaccurate.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 07:52:29 pm by Stroke0fd34th »

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3541 on: May 01, 2018, 07:53:07 pm »

[close]

[close]

watch someone say now how all of them weren't top NA players or they were trolling.

What you're doing would basically be like Canada boasting about beating Finland or Greece.... "still were EU incase any autismo brings that up!!1"
Havoc 90p Fireboy 88p NickCole 87p Puppytron(Told he was 87p) Sleek 86p Fartknocker 85p Montoya 85p Unitater(probs 82/83) vs EU's on 120+ping. These ratings are meant to cross over to EU and NA to give a accurate understanding of both communities skills. I can only presume they are relevant to EU and therefore lets relate them to players of that rating on EU (Bare in mind EU list is fucked). Troister 90p Janne 88p Dayboul 87p Dren 87p LeBrave 86p Irish 85p Gi 85p Cazasar 83p <<< Now you claim the people that played for NA are equivalent to the skill level of Greece and Finland on EU yet when u compare the ratings of the players on NA to the EU equivalent then it really does paint a different picture of the skill the NA team had, which is of a pretty high level although u did not bring your BEST lineup. Eitherway dont make excuse that a above average yet not the best NA team lost to a EU team compromised of a similar EU skill levelled team on 120+ping beat u on a NA server. #UTV #SOTC p.s. Im not sitting exams for my grammar anymore so dont be the grammar police and lock me up for bad grammar in the noun prison. k thxs bai xoxoxo

No part of your argument made sense. Using the ratings to back up your argument is autism because 1) The ratings/ratings, in general, are highly subjective and a person who's an 85 could just as easily be a 75 depending on who's making the list. 2) Few people in NA agrees with the accuracy of the list and 3) You even just said the EU list isn't accurate. So if both lists are inaccurate....why bother trying to do an equivalency test? Your comparisons are completely unreliable based on the arbitrary nature of ratings, and the rest of your argument is based on that.
I say it is not accurate because one person sometimes has a overiding opinion compared to others but for the most part our list is general in order of skill apart from a few people who are too low and a few too high that is all. Never going to get a perfect list just like the NA one. Few people in NA agree with the list? Credit goes to: Havoc (for compiling the list) and Yoshie, NickCole, Maniac, Godfreid, Rafael, RussianFury, DjOverjoy, Fartknocker, Krastinov, Suns, KnightofStJohn, Anthony, Jorge, and anyone else I'm forgetting for contributing. <<< hmmmm i think you might just be salty with your rating or something who knows....
People got credited for contributing to the list who didn't really do anything lol.

and no, I honestly don't care about my rating, I could be removed from the list altogether and it wouldn't make a difference to me. I say the list is inaccurate because it's based off a very arbitrary forumla and very subjective opinions, which makes it inaccurate.

Preach

AeroNinja

« Reply #3542 on: May 01, 2018, 08:06:40 pm »
Skip to 1:38 and listen.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3543 on: May 01, 2018, 08:23:03 pm »
EUs have way better teamwork. NAs like to rely on individual skill
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3544 on: May 01, 2018, 08:23:27 pm »

[close]

[close]

Preach
Then why do you care so much Golden? Literally was sent logs by MarxeiL of you being salty af about your rating
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3545 on: May 01, 2018, 08:42:34 pm »
NAs never won an official event against EU, we did, why is there still an argument over this? Wins speak for themselves tbh
Shots fired, it ain’t gonna suck itself Yankees.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 09:54:53 pm by Council »

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #3546 on: May 01, 2018, 09:02:33 pm »
Skip to 1:38 and listen.

An example of low-tier bait

NAs never won an official event against EU, we did, why is there still an argument over this? Wins speak for themselves tbh
Shots fired, it’s ain’t gonna suck itself Yankees.

An example of lower-tier bait.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3547 on: May 01, 2018, 09:16:37 pm »
I'll just wait for the EU chimpz team to rematch an actual NA team (that tries). Until then, I don't know why everyone is just shit posting each other it's getting nowhere.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #3548 on: May 01, 2018, 09:18:12 pm »
EU > NA

hahaha prove me wrong hahaha
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3549 on: May 01, 2018, 09:19:42 pm »
EU > NA

You're kicked out of the 71st. Enjoy being homeless.

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #3550 on: May 01, 2018, 09:23:57 pm »
EU > NA

You're kicked out of the 71st. Enjoy being homeless.

Spoiler
[close]

:'(
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3551 on: May 01, 2018, 09:38:05 pm »
you shouldn't respond to voluble anyways godfreid, he's RETARDED

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #3552 on: May 01, 2018, 09:48:50 pm »
We all know the 63e was best NA and EU so none of you scrubs should be talking any shit here.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3553 on: May 01, 2018, 09:55:11 pm »
We all know the 63e was best NA and EU so none of you scrubs should be talking any shit here.
What’s 63e?

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #3554 on: May 01, 2018, 10:03:14 pm »
What’s 63e?
Who r u?
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.