Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924500 times)

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | EU updated | 27.04
« Reply #3435 on: April 30, 2018, 08:09:59 pm »
Top 10 - European Players

Spoiler
1 - Lonedoge
2 - Fwuffy
3 - Kore
4 - Dusan
5 - IRE_lonedoge
6 - Lonedoge <3 Fwuffy
7 - 17e_Cpl_Lonedoge_Harford_Ney
8 - 17e_Cpl_Harford_lonedoge_Ney
9 - 15th_YR_Gren_Lonedoge
10 - Vortx
11 - Bobertini
[close]
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 08:13:04 pm by lonedoge123 »

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3436 on: April 30, 2018, 08:17:12 pm »

Spoiler
1 - ThrowuuptheX
2 - Gatts
3 - LeBrave
4 - MK_Blake
5 - Tommy
6 - Hursty
7 - John Price
8 - Salakien
9 - Voluble
10 - Olaf

[close]

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3437 on: April 30, 2018, 08:19:20 pm »

Spoiler
1 - Lonedoge
2 - Fwuffy
3 - Kore
4 - Dusan
5 - IRE_lonedoge
6 - Lonedoge <3 Fwuffy
7 - 17e_Cpl_Lonedoge_Harford_Ney
8 - 17e_Cpl_Harford_lonedoge_Ney
9 - 15th_YR_Gren_Lonedoge
10 - Vortx
11 - Bobertini
[close]
I suggest Lonedoge to be in the second place, he is inflated.
Golden for the first place, he is underrated for sure.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #3438 on: April 30, 2018, 08:20:10 pm »
MarxeiL - 89p

biggest meme of the whole thread

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [v75]Alator
« Reply #3439 on: April 30, 2018, 08:35:26 pm »
Funny eu's talking shit but they won't ft7 me cuz I'll destroy their fragile need egos

Are you just trolling or special needs?

And whilst I personally disagree with a lot of things on here, as this is a list about performance/skill Bagins should be above Extazz, even though I've found his teamplay to be somewhat lacking occasionally due to greed, he's very well rounded. Extazz usually does well but if you actually watch him duel you see that many of his wins are a result of his patience rather than his skill (not saying he isn't very good, but my point still stands), I mean MrDixon got highly placed in a duel tournament last year just because he played like aids, yeah good for you if you're patient but that doesn't necessarily mean you are the most skilled.
Is not a problem if you get mad about my 1v1  tournaments wins but you could hide it better.
If you thing the 1v1 this limit has patience that just prove your weak level in 1v1.
You talking about Bagins have better skill than me so , What does Bagins do that I can not do?

I honestly couldn't care less about if you win duel tournaments or not, stating objective facts apparent to anyone who watches you play. And just because I don't feel like tryharding for 10-20 minutes straight in a duel unless it's a NWWC final or something like that hardly means my "1v1 is weak", as anyone who have duelled me would say if they were being honest. This is a game that I play for fun, I have enough things IRL going on so it's nice to actually relax when you play a game. Bagins is better at being aggressive and finishing people quickly, he doesn't need to bore people to ensure a win, he gets in your face with blockchambers and takes risks. It's not that you can't do it, he just does it better than you.

Offline Troister

• Sergeant Major
  • OHLALALALALA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14e_Troister
« Reply #3440 on: April 30, 2018, 08:39:03 pm »

Spoiler
1.Bagins
2.Extazz94
3.Golden
4.Moskito
5 Dayboul
6 Axiom
7 Tiberias
8 Rydh
9 Hokej
10. Maharbaal
[close]

Is it an epic jock ? xD

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
« Reply #3441 on: April 30, 2018, 08:41:38 pm »
Funny eu's talking shit but they won't ft7 me cuz I'll destroy their fragile need egos

And whilst I personally disagree with a lot of things on here, as this is a list about performance/skill Bagins should be above Extazz, even though I've found his teamplay to be somewhat lacking occasionally due to greed, he's very well rounded. Extazz usually does well but if you actually watch him duel you see that many of his wins are a result of his patience rather than his skill (not saying he isn't very good, but my point still stands), I mean MrDixon got highly placed in a duel tournament last year just because he played like aids, yeah good for you if you're patient but that doesn't necessarily mean you are the most skilled.
Is not a problem if you get mad about my 1v1  tournaments wins but you could hide it better.
If you thing the 1v1 this limit has patience that just prove your weak level in 1v1.
You talking about Bagins have better skill than me so , What does Bagins do that I can not do?

I honestly couldn't care less about if you win duel tournaments or not, stating objective facts apparent to anyone who watches you play. And just because I don't feel like tryharding for 10-20 minutes straight in a duel unless it's a NWWC final or something like that hardly means my "1v1 is weak", as anyone who have duelled me would say if they were being honest. This is a game that I play for fun, I have enough things IRL going on so it's nice to actually relax when you play a game. Bagins is better at being aggressive and finishing people quickly, he doesn't need to bore people to ensure a win, he gets in your face with blockchambers and takes risks. It's not that you can't do it, he just does it better than you.

So if you just need to take riskes with blockchambers i think i'm the best player of all time thx alator
1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.

Oatmeal

« Reply #3442 on: April 30, 2018, 08:44:29 pm »
dueling on medium speed lol talk about a snoozefest

Wursti

« Reply #3443 on: April 30, 2018, 08:46:33 pm »
LOL MEMES SALT LOL

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [v75]Alator
« Reply #3444 on: April 30, 2018, 08:47:21 pm »

So if you just need to take riskes with blockchambers i think i'm the best player of all time thx alator

Only you can't carry consistently the way the best can, your groupfighting isn't bad but it certainly isn't top level, neither do you take risks as you rely so much on just feinting down and waiting for the opponent so you can get the blockchamber.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #3445 on: April 30, 2018, 08:48:09 pm »

Spoiler
1.Bagins
2.Extazz94
3.Golden
4.Moskito
5 Dayboul
6 Axiom
7 Tiberias
8 Rydh
9 Hokej
10. Maharbaal
[close]

Ahahaha sit the fuck down Tib
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #3446 on: April 30, 2018, 08:48:51 pm »
1. MightyPain ur list is even more retarded
2. Guys we should boycott this thread and stop posting trash or other stuff here, CUZ I GONNA DIE IF I READ ONE MORE POST ABOUT (for example) "NAs DESTROYING EUs" AMIRITE!!!!

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #3447 on: April 30, 2018, 08:49:28 pm »

Spoiler
1.Bagins
2.Extazz94
3.Golden
4.Moskito
5 Dayboul
6 Axiom
7 Tiberias
8 Rydh
9 Hokej
10. Maharbaal
[close]

Tournesol

« Reply #3448 on: April 30, 2018, 08:54:33 pm »

Spoiler
1.Bagins
2.Extazz94
3.Golden
4.Moskito
5 Dayboul
6 Axiom
7 Tiberias
8 Rydh
9 Hokej
10. Maharbaal
[close]

Good list

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #3449 on: April 30, 2018, 09:03:11 pm »

Bagins finishes me quickly  ::)