Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924707 times)

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | EU updated | 09.04
« Reply #2985 on: April 09, 2018, 10:26:42 pm »
No because you would ask for another chance
Cant miss your slaphead
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2986 on: April 09, 2018, 10:27:33 pm »
How do we know that SpicyDwarf is actually spicy?

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2987 on: April 09, 2018, 10:27:51 pm »
Right I'm not responding anymore because A. This is Cancer B. All off-topic C. 18e try ganging on ppl!!!! Have a nice day! 
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 10:29:25 pm by Voluble123 »

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #2988 on: April 09, 2018, 10:28:20 pm »
No offense Voluble but I think Caskie is a better player.
None taken, you have played with Caskie in the 18e and you have rarely seen me play and you can't block so your opinion to me is as valid as Knightmare.
I can block fine. Some of us did okay in England trials.
Yeah some of us did, and got in.
After how many extra chances?
I took my chances i was given and did what i needed to do to get in, maybe if you was good enough you would of been asked to come back.
*Would have

You can do better than that Toffee...

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #2989 on: April 09, 2018, 10:28:45 pm »
No because you would ask for another chance
Cant miss your slaphead
I don't geddit

Offline SpicyDwarf

• Major
  • wagwan piff tings
    • View Profile
  • Nick: whats your bbm pin
« Reply #2990 on: April 09, 2018, 10:29:46 pm »
No offense Voluble but I think Caskie is a better player.
None taken, you have played with Caskie in the 18e and you have rarely seen me play and you can't block so your opinion to me is as valid as Knightmare.
I can block fine. Some of us did okay in England trials.
Yeah some of us did, and got in.
After how many extra chances?
I took my chances i was given and did what i needed to do to get in, maybe if you was good enough you would of been asked to come back.
*Would have

You can do better than that Toffee...
Bagins wanna reform 12th?
Single widow. Parent to 14 Uzbekistani children.
spicy's leadership won us nwl
his leadership won us a trip to being banned from like 5100 events smh

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [v75]Alator
« Reply #2991 on: April 09, 2018, 10:32:31 pm »
Thats a point actually, why was Caskie put down? If anything he should only go higher lol.
MarxeiL is a idiot. It is all his opinion with little input taken on board. Its proven when you look at which nations has had the most upgrades. Caskie middle/top of 84

I have nothing against you but you shouldn't be up at 85 given the others there imo, Caskie is better than you by far and just 83. Given the list 83-82 seems more fair.

And yeah Nano ought to be removed, he's been inactive since 2016 or something like that.
I mean, if someone who had played NWL/RGL/NWFL/Recent Tournaments/GFs in the past 3-6months WITH and AGAINST me, I would take this on the chin and say fair enough its your opinion. But you have a completely biased opinion which is out-dated, it is as simple as that. Although Caskie is very good I PERSONALLY believe I am currently better and to be honest mate, this list is done by multiple people (yes I said he takes little input but if its disagreed on its changed) who have played recently and if there was any major disagreements im sure it would be changed but as of now it is fair. So yeh #SOTC #UTV #COYVB

I played against Caskie not too long ago in a practice match vs Scotland, he's still really good, and it's more about him being good rather than you being bad that I think he should be above you. And I've still played in a few things lately and haven't really heard/seen much of you except for that you didn't make it into GB and then cried about it. From what I remember you weren't particularly good so that you'd be among the top GB players, but hey my opinion might be outdated as you say, but still claiming to be better than Caskie is quite bold.

Edit: And if biased means I've seen Caskie prove that he's very good numerous times, and I don't feel he's lost too much, whilst I haven't seen much or heard much great about you then yeah I'm biased.

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #2992 on: April 09, 2018, 10:35:42 pm »
12th was a legit reg, but we need an Irish for that, and ever since i called his a hammer head i don't think hes been to fond of me

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2993 on: April 09, 2018, 10:38:09 pm »
Thats a point actually, why was Caskie put down? If anything he should only go higher lol.
MarxeiL is a idiot. It is all his opinion with little input taken on board. Its proven when you look at which nations has had the most upgrades. Caskie middle/top of 84

I have nothing against you but you shouldn't be up at 85 given the others there imo, Caskie is better than you by far and just 83. Given the list 83-82 seems more fair.

And yeah Nano ought to be removed, he's been inactive since 2016 or something like that.
I mean, if someone who had played NWL/RGL/NWFL/Recent Tournaments/GFs in the past 3-6months WITH and AGAINST me, I would take this on the chin and say fair enough its your opinion. But you have a completely biased opinion which is out-dated, it is as simple as that. Although Caskie is very good I PERSONALLY believe I am currently better and to be honest mate, this list is done by multiple people (yes I said he takes little input but if its disagreed on its changed) who have played recently and if there was any major disagreements im sure it would be changed but as of now it is fair. So yeh #SOTC #UTV #COYVB

I played against Caskie not too long ago in a practice match vs Scotland, he's still really good, and it's more about him being good rather than you being bad that I think he should be above you. And I've still played in a few things lately and haven't really heard/seen much of you except for that you didn't make it into GB and then cried about it. From what I remember you weren't particularly good so that you'd be among the top GB players, but hey my opinion might be outdated as you say, but still claiming to be better than Caskie is quite bold.

Edit: And if biased means I've seen Caskie prove that he's very good numerous times, and I don't feel he's lost too much, whilst I haven't seen much or heard much great about you then yeah I'm biased.
"I played against Caskie not too long ago in a practice match vs Scotland" One match.
"except for that you didn't make it into GB and then cried about it" Fake news.
"From what I REMEMBER you weren't particularly good so" Point proven.
"but still claiming to be better than Caskie is quite bold" Fair enough, from someone with a out-dated or has a biased source of information.
Ok im done with this now srsly

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #2994 on: April 09, 2018, 10:39:04 pm »
In all honesty Voluble, you're a good player and maybe you do deserve to be in team England. But I still stand by my statement that Caskie is better.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2995 on: April 09, 2018, 10:44:41 pm »
Caskie is a god. bump that man up

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2996 on: April 09, 2018, 10:46:17 pm »
nice of you to pull up a screen of a tourny where half the team was trolling OMEGALUL

Offline SpicyDwarf

• Major
  • wagwan piff tings
    • View Profile
  • Nick: whats your bbm pin
« Reply #2997 on: April 09, 2018, 10:52:09 pm »
Single widow. Parent to 14 Uzbekistani children.
spicy's leadership won us nwl
his leadership won us a trip to being banned from like 5100 events smh

Oatmeal

« Reply #2998 on: April 09, 2018, 10:54:12 pm »
Voluble seems like a guy of great character and a good player, but doesn’t seem like he has it all put together. Sort of like when England left Theo Walcott off of the euro 23.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2999 on: April 09, 2018, 10:58:43 pm »
Voluble deserves to be 85 don't forget he won with chimpz last 6v6 and 5v5 tournament leading them and when he tries he can perform pretty well