Author Topic: 3ème Voltigeurs de la Garde Imperiale[NA Regimental Groupfighting League Champs]  (Read 139165 times)

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AsianP
  • Side: Confederacy
So time to bring the truth out to those who have not heard anything of recent. I'm sick and tired of these tasteless jokes.
Looking at logs between Waste and a certain individual (who I will not name) it is clear that Waste lied about wanting to stop any personal shit talk between both the 3eVolt and LG especially towards my previous LtCol Vortex. Although I cannot share what he had said in the steam chat log, I can summarize it and word it almost as he had said it. Waste had made the claim that Vortex was a massive piece of shit and deserved everything that was coming to him especially the personal attacks on his weight as well as the posting of pictures of his close family members such as his mother and his sister.  Not only that, Waste had claimed that I was insecure about my own father's death and attempted to use that as a way to tell his members to stop talking about my dead father. I am not insecure about my fathers death. However, children such as those in the LG who have made remarks have reopened old wounds and have attempted to attack me personally. My dad is dead big fucking deal, but I loved him and he was everything to me. His death affected me more than you can possibly fathom. Leave my family out of this, leave Vortex's family out of this and stop harassing our members.

No more posts whatsoever are allowed on our thread from any LG member regardless if you have participated or not. Maybe one day those of you who are guilty will learn to grow up and become a functioning member of society. Until then, no more interactions between both the 3eVolt and the LG will continue.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 02:40:07 am by AsianP »
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
Just to reiterate, the 3e has requested that every LG member be banned from posting on this thread. Any attempts to do so will be removed, and possibly further action taken.

It's disappointing that we've come to this point.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Got a rather interesting response from Wastee on steam about the reason for the whole "LG retaliation against Vortex and the 3e". Not going to mention out the specific reason because it made me queeze thinking about it! Puppy still summed it up the best!

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
Got a rather interesting response from Wastee on steam about the reason for the whole "LG retaliation against Vortex and the 3e". Not going to mention out the specific reason because it made me queeze thinking about it! Puppy still summed it up the best!
If you would be kind and talk to me about it over steam? I can actually send you the logs of what waste was saying. Im curious.
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
In regards of Waste's post trying to save himself, let this be known. I have no gain through any of this but to expose your true personality of being a narcissistic human being. All he cares is how important he looks and feels especially in a video game. But I'm done. I have said what I have wanted to say and im totally done with anything related to the LG. Like I said no more events whatsoever between the two. John Sanders and I have exchanged chat logs that have contradicted what Waste has been saying as the "truth". Good Job Waste, you led a super-reg and won a league but at what cost?

Sometimes, I forget the internet is full of terrible human beings.
Thanks for listening to my rant.

Offline Tmix

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Offline Tmix

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Post pepe

Offline Tmix

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Post pepe

R A R E
A
R
E

INC

Spoiler
[close]

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
If you would be kind and talk to me about it over steam? I can actually send you the logs of what waste was saying. Im curious.
Was interesting reading the logs

Offline Tmix

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Your pepes or your life!

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
At least it gave us a better perspective on the whole situation. Thanks for sharing them with me Sanders

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
At least it gave us a better perspective on the whole situation. Thanks for sharing them with me Sanders
No problem, It made me think a little differently about some of the people in the community

Suns

kek

Offline Tmix

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile