Author Topic: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ Champions of NA  (Read 162244 times)

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ NAPL Champions!
« Reply #1200 on: September 01, 2017, 01:27:54 am »
reee

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
« Reply #1201 on: September 01, 2017, 03:30:02 am »
Dom your last 31 posts have been videos/songs wtf are you playing at dog
That's what he does  and has been doing for years.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #1202 on: September 01, 2017, 03:50:13 pm »
I got 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 M's in my bank account
click here to join the 84th

Offline The Predurrdurr

• Second Lieutenant
  • Glenn is the true Erwin Rommel of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: September 01, 2017, 06:21:15 pm »

why do you have 36 M&M's in your bank account
Everytime I hear Predurrdurrs voice, I nut in the shape of slashes

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1204 on: September 01, 2017, 06:25:11 pm »

why do you have 36 M&M's in your bank account
cause he a real g

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Puppytron

« Reply #1205 on: September 01, 2017, 09:56:34 pm »
In response to all the drama lately, I've decided to come out of my cave, break my silence, and contribute something worthwhile to the community. The sharing of personal information is terrible and no God-fearing community member of ours should ever engage in such lowly behavior. So like the benevolent player I am, I decided to go out and learn as much as possible about the private lives of the Nr8 because that's what any upstanding citizen of our lovely NW commune would do. I've organized a nice little hit list to even out the cyberbullying playing field:

RussianFury- When he was but 6 years old he was spotted spitting out gum and stuck it to the bottom of his desk in blatant disregard of the fragile peace between the Middle East and Western powers.

Yoshie- Upon further investigation of this allegedly Canadian man, I learned that he isn't who he claims to be at all. He has a dark past, Yoshie was actually originally an extra in the muppets, his short scene was cut from the final version because despite being an extra, he became violently jealous of Kermit for getting more screen time and assaulted him on set. Ever since then he's a highly wanted fugitive of muppet law hiding in the northern Canadian sticks. His poor melee can be justifiably excused due to the fact that he's a puppet and lacks independent finger movement.

Waste- Arguably one of the most villanous characters here, I don't reveal this information with joy, but as a necessary evil to put this menace to society in his place and to quell his very real threat to the cohesion of our community. Originally believed to be a low tier troll and mediocre meleer, his true identity is far more sinister. A Thetan who hails from no physical planet, but was conceived on a civilian cruiser belonging to the ancient Galactic Confederacy 76 million years ago. As an adult, Waste (True name Nebulicon) became a loyal concubine of Lord Xenu himself. Upon arrival to Teegeeack (Human name: Earth) he lost contact with his trusty overlord and embarked on a 75 million year quest to find meaning in life to replace the strong, girthy embrace of Xenu. His quest ended when he finally found a worthy purpose, to reveal the personal information of teenagers playing a highly niche computer game.

Orcaryo- Highly elusive and rarely seen in public, Orcaryo was perhaps the hardest to find of these criminals. After several months of acquiring bits and pieces of evidence, I was able to form a bigger picture. While most of the evidence I gathered seemed trivial on its own, together they revealed the location of this horribly vile trole. My first sighting of him was in an innocent suburb belonging to the greater Chicago area. Stalking him most carefully I watched in disgust as he openly urinated on people's properties, ate vegetation off of their lawns, and defecated with little regard to who witnessed this normally private act. I was appalled that a member of our beloved NW community would conduct themselves so shamelessly reckless in public. I followed Orcaryo until he arrived at his home, trodded over to his desktop, slobbered over the filthy dirt matted keys, and proceeded to join NA GF under the guise of a normal member of society. The horribly ugly truth behind this most disgusting trole is that he is most definitely not a normal member of society, but a yellow lab fitted with cutting edge bark-to-speech technology. This remorseless creature cares not of the basic human values that allow society to thrive in relative peace. He must be stopped at all costs.

I've done my part, now I call our community to use this highly sensitive and valuable information to end the turmoil in our forums and clear our servers of the dark clouds looming above us all.

Suns

« Reply #1206 on: September 01, 2017, 10:04:07 pm »
wow.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1207 on: September 01, 2017, 10:05:30 pm »
big if true

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Orcaryo

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: September 01, 2017, 10:36:20 pm »
That post made me like puppy a lot more

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1209 on: September 01, 2017, 10:52:26 pm »
I take one week off and I come back to more drama. For as shit as this game is, it'd make a great reality show if we stuck all the players in a house.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: September 01, 2017, 10:59:23 pm »
I take one week off and I come back to more drama. For as shit as this game is, it'd make a great reality show if we stuck all the players in a house.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #1211 on: September 01, 2017, 11:18:35 pm »
I'm moving out of the LG and moving in with Team 10 to drop more heat
click here to join the 84th

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: September 01, 2017, 11:43:48 pm »
you've taken the last 2 and a half months off tho????????

Offline Orcaryo

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: September 02, 2017, 12:00:30 am »
I'm moving out of the LG and moving in with Team 10 to drop more heat
Good luck in the real world

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: September 02, 2017, 02:43:25 am »
几尺8[ㄥᎶ]

ᗪ 丨 丂 乃 卂 几 ᗪ

Spoiler
suns started the whole thing
[close]

« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 02:46:20 am by purplishdragon »