Author Topic: 'Join the revolution' pictures & posts  (Read 8793 times)

Offline Flash

• Second Lieutenant
  • Bang On!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Flash
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 'Join the revolution' pictures & posts
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2013, 06:59:51 pm »
But punch and pie...!?

Offline James Stewart

• Donator
  • Doesn't like Welsh Riflemen
    • View Profile
    • 91st Website
  • Nick: 91st_Col_James_Stewart
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2013, 07:01:42 pm »
I am waiting for the day Mr. Steward replies to this
*Stewart

And aren't games meant to be about fun? Are the forums not meant to be linked to the games? I didn't make the signature, I simply put it as my signature, but is that a crime in your eyes? Having a laugh? It's a game people, not real life, stop getting your nickers 50 miles up your arse and get out once in a while.

The issue is your "lol its just a game" attitude even when it rolls around to serious discussion. If this isn't how you see yourself, then show us that you are mature in a serious setting. Again this is not just you, but a lot of the people who have been involved in the recent discussion who have similar behavior.
So we're all about being serious now? This coming from the person who quite frequently looses their temper on the forum and resorts to caps as well as profanities to prove his point? If you honestly think I give a flying donkeys bollox about what you think, then you are sadly mistaken. Jocam, you seem to be against this revolution as of sort, yet weren't you the one who repeatedly asked Jezza to leave the 60th and form a regiment with you whilst you were in there? Quite ironic if you ask me.

*Stewart

And aren't games meant to be about fun? Are the forums not meant to be linked to the games? I didn't make the signature, I simply put it as my signature, but is that a crime in your eyes? Having a laugh? It's a game people, not real life, stop getting your nickers 50 miles up your arse and get out once in a while.

First of all, I am pleased you took the time to reply,

Now, I understand your notion, and partially agree with it, though, if you want to be taken at least a BIT serious, it might be a good idea to act as if you at least want to be taken serious. You do not seriously expect FSE to take the complaints seriously, if half of the members here acts like it is a 'Revolution'?

Technically speaking it is a revolution as of sorts.

Offline TORN

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TORN
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2013, 07:02:42 pm »
But punch and pie...!?
Noo now is not the time!

maybe later

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2013, 07:02:52 pm »
So am I allowed to post Popcorn gifs now orrrr?  ;)

JackieChan

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2013, 07:04:17 pm »
I wouldn't overrate this Join the Revolution stuff. These people merely voiced their approval of Hekko's post, which is fine. They did this in a humorous way, which is fine too. They never expected anyone to elaborate on their posts or signatures.
Those who did want put foward suggestions or arguments did so. Not every comment has to be serious or productive and one should as already mentioned not rate this discussion evolving around a game too highly.

Offline Frederickson

• First Lieutenant
  • "La Garde meurt, mais ne se rend pas."
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2de_Lt_Frederickson
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2013, 07:07:56 pm »
Spoiler
*Stewart

The issue is your "lol its just a game" attitude even when it rolls around to serious discussion. If this isn't how you see yourself, then show us that you are mature in a serious setting. Again this is not just you, but a lot of the people who have been involved in the recent discussion who have similar behavior.
So we're all about being serious now? This coming from the person who quite frequently looses their temper on the forum and resorts to caps as well as profanities to prove his point? If you honestly think I give a flying donkeys bollox about what you think, then you are sadly mistaken. Jocam, you seem to be against this revolution as of sort, yet weren't you the one who repeatedly asked Jezza to leave the 60th and form a regiment with you whilst you were in there? Quite ironic if you ask me.

*Stewart

First of all, I am pleased you took the time to reply,

Now, I understand your notion, and partially agree with it, though, if you want to be taken at least a BIT serious, it might be a good idea to act as if you at least want to be taken serious. You do not seriously expect FSE to take the complaints seriously, if half of the members here acts like it is a 'Revolution'?

Technically speaking it is a revolution as of sorts.
[close]

This was not a personal attack on you. I haven't done that in quite some time, but thanks for the personal attack kinda proving my point. I do not wish to continue this discussion if this is what it will deteriorate into.

Offline Jocam

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2013, 07:09:47 pm »
 Jocam, you seem to be against this revolution as of sort, yet weren't you the one who repeatedly asked Jezza to leave the 60th and form a regiment with you whilst you were in there? Quite ironic if you ask me.

Not the point here, Mr. Stewart, but I find he way you turning around the subject, amusing. If you would allow me to speak freely,

now, about the 60th matter, If you are so desperately interested in this case, I am sure we can continue that conversation on steam, or via Personal Messages

Oh, and, by the way, i am not at all against what Hekko and other people, said, I am just against the way it is put.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 07:11:50 pm by Jocam »

Offline Mack

• Donator
  • " Hear me roar "
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lannes Mack
  • Side: Union
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2013, 07:14:50 pm »
I completely agree with this. How can we demand professionalism from the FSE team and admins if we run around with this shit on? This is something that should be a factor in choosing the Community reps.

Its like you took the words from my mouth.

+1
Lannes Mack

Proudly commanded the 4e Grenadiers for two and a halve years

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2013, 07:29:52 pm »
The revolution began when Hekko first posted his thread and ended when the administrative team gave in and posted the response thread and the representative application thread. There's no need for any of that now.

Offline James Stewart

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • 91st Website
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2013, 07:35:35 pm »
Then again this thread serves no purpose except to for those who wish to suck up to the admins to do so.

Last response from me, if any of you want anything you can PM me, otherwise I made my points and I stand by what I did. This community is meant to be about fun, not about punishing those who have fun, that is what it's turned in to and I wish to change it.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2013, 07:44:42 pm »
Then again this thread serves no purpose except to for those who wish to suck up to the admins to do so.

Last response from me, if any of you want anything you can PM me, otherwise I made my points and I stand by what I did. This community is meant to be about fun, not about punishing those who have fun, that is what it's turned in to and I wish to change it.

You must admit that every place must have rules. What is fun for someone might not be fun for the other person. As I am sure you are well aware off being a a regiment leader :-*

Offline James Stewart

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • 91st Website
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2013, 07:47:47 pm »

You must admit that every place must have rules. What is fun for someone might not be fun for the other person. As I am sure you are well aware off being a a regiment leader :-*
Yes, and the rules should be plain and simple not manipulated to serve the purpose of silencing those who speak out against the injustices in the community.

I do suppose I'll keep posting as long as it doesn't get stupid.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2013, 07:51:57 pm »

Yes, and the rules should be plain and simple not manipulated to serve the purpose of silencing those who speak out against the injustices in the community.

To which I fully agree. However there needs to be boundaries, in my opinion.

Offline James Stewart

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • 91st Website
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2013, 07:53:11 pm »

To which I fully agree. However there needs to be boundaries, in my opinion.
Which there weren't and never will be.

Offline Gragnok

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stEB_Col_Gragnok
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2013, 07:53:54 pm »

Yeah because wanting mature debate about changes to the community structure rather than meme spam and childish revolutionaries is about sucking up to admins... But never mind this isnt going anywhere.
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.