Author Topic: new rule requst  (Read 3014 times)

Offline Niroc

• Sergeant
  • cake ftw!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
new rule requst
« on: April 07, 2013, 09:20:43 pm »
hey this may not be the right site to post on so post link if im wrong but id like to  suggest a new rule about sappers  i  have found that the constant trolling of sappers (with tnt spaming sandbags so its impossible to build etc) are extreamly annoying to me and those that want to help the team as sapper so can the admins  please  like limit the number of sappers to 1 or something?  thanks
:server nw_offcal_na 1   :Niroc
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 09:45:00 pm by Niroc »

Offline Wigster600

• Major General
  • "Oh shit." - Wigster600
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wigster600/John_Cooper
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: new rule requst
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 09:22:17 pm »
But then how do you make sure the sapper who aren't trolls get the spot?

Offline Niroc

• Sergeant
  • cake ftw!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 09:26:24 pm »
for example if say  a player is going as a sapper andtrying to help his or hers team then after maybe say 2 rounds a 2nd sapper comes on and  starts building useless things like tnt  and  such so when sapper 1 says "hey can you help me with this?" the new sapper ignores him or her and contenues to  1 destroy what sapper 1 is building and 2 in juice kelly case spaming of planks or tnt  so if the admins can keep a eye on the sappers then i think ited make it more fun for the server ?

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Petschie
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2013, 09:31:57 pm »
Perfect example of a troll sapper is Juice_Kelly. He puts spawns all the sapper build points as explosives, and waits for his team to light them, or he lights them... forfeiting all 30 build points.

Offline Niroc

• Sergeant
  • cake ftw!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2013, 09:33:53 pm »
exactly my point  :-\

Offline Wigster600

• Major General
  • "Oh shit." - Wigster600
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wigster600/John_Cooper
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2013, 10:38:32 pm »
Perfect example of a troll sapper is Juice_Kelly. He puts spawns all the sapper build points as explosives, and waits for his team to light them, or he lights them... forfeiting all 30 build points.
He's quite good with explosives, he usually camps and suicide kills alot of the remaning enemy when they try to get at him.

Offline Crusader

• First Lieutenant
  • EU Senior Admin of NW, Saturday Linebattle Hoster
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 52nd_King_Adminborn_Crusader
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2013, 10:39:06 pm »
The only problem with this is when a group of sapper wish to play seriously, or a clan, or a regiment, or whatever it may be, limiting this is not fair on others for the sake of a few
I hereby present Crusader with the Blobdominican medal for Bravery above and beyond the call of duty in his role as AdminBorn of the FSE servers. We have also arranged some lovely flowers & a kitten to commemorate the occasion.
Thanks Crusader for all of your work in the community!
[/quote]

Offline Niroc

• Sergeant
  • cake ftw!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2013, 12:14:25 am »
i  know bu if the admins can please keep a eye on the sappers and keep the trolling in check id be happy

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2013, 12:21:53 am »
I believe there are talks around sappers currently. Sadly we can only currently act if a sapper is trying to TK teammates with explosives or blocking doorways, as far as I remember.

Offline L3GIT_PENGUIN

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2013, 02:59:38 am »
Juice kelly is awesome!

Offline LittleGuy

• Second Lieutenant
  • NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LittleGuy
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2013, 03:26:03 am »
This is currently the subject of a debate that has been raging in the admin forums for some time. The admins are currently divided on the subject. While I cannot promise you that a rule change will come swiftly, it is most certainly being considered. Until such a change comes about how ever there is little we can do besides change the build point count, and that is either cruel to everyone or only serves to lag the servers when more crates are put down. So please report anyone trolling with crates, but we cannot promise decisive action at this time.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2013, 03:43:02 am »

If you dislike Juice Kelly you dislike fun and you take this game way too seriously.

Offline Niroc

• Sergeant
  • cake ftw!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2013, 03:51:44 am »
i doint dislike/hate juice i think its fun to watch the booms he creates but still. anyway thank you for takeing this into consideration admins  and what do you mean "devided on the subject"?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 03:53:30 am by Niroc »

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Petschie
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2013, 04:00:55 am »

If you dislike Juice Kelly you dislike fun and you take this game way too seriously.

Looks like this thread has a case of the Nipplestockings. Is that all you do, man? Go round on threads and just slander people and what they say?

Offline Niroc

• Sergeant
  • cake ftw!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2013, 04:02:28 am »
keep it on topic guys lol  :-X