Author Topic: WARBAWZ SERVERS STAY AWAY!!!!  (Read 12439 times)

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: WARBAWZ SERVERS STAY AWAY!!!!
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2013, 06:48:51 pm »
I mean he died in real life*
That what Millander said

I don't think that that is the case.

Offline Aksei

• Donator
  • meh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Aksei
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2013, 08:57:31 pm »
if he is dead you can still get your money back, depending on the law of the country

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2013, 09:19:58 pm »
To clarify an ex warbawz employee told me that their leader did and my Lt.Mercer recieved an email from them saying there was a passing away.

Interesting what you are offering BlueFang. I always shied away from your servers for they were so expensive. But now I might reconsider.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 09:23:36 pm by Millander »
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2013, 11:49:21 pm »
Just saying, bluefang hasn't exactly been amazing either. The last event I was in was hosted by bluefang and everyone had a ping pretty much 100 ms above their normal one. I had 190-210 ping, which is 70 more than I get on Eu servers, for christ sake, and this was an NA server.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2013, 12:05:41 am »
Must be you bro personally they have been the best on the year or so ive been playing on their servers/
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2013, 12:08:18 am »
Maybe it was just a bad day. Everyone was complaining about the ping in a server filled with 150 people, so it wasn't just me.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2013, 09:11:19 am »
Must be you bro personally they have been the best on the year or so ive been playing on their servers/
Yea, If Thundersnow's server is hosted by bluefang, which i am 99% sure, they seem to run way better than the one that the Prussian army uses.  50-60 ping compared to the 100 or so on the P.A. server.  (I am talking about during Line battles.)  but they are expensive from what I am told. 
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
  • Crunch, forever and always
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CRUNCH
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2013, 11:18:00 am »
This is interesting. If the owner really did pass away I will just say this: that escalated quickly, how unfortunate. However, I am pretty sure that if this was an actual company, you can still get your money back.

Offline Cop

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cop
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2013, 12:32:48 pm »
www.warbawz.com Warbawz had offically shut down
I pumped $500 into my TS and ingame server.

And when they shut down, gave me only $60 (at least I got that) for refund.

Offline Thundersnow

• Captain
  • Overlord of the 00th Regiment, Time and Space.
    • View Profile
    • www.PlanetThundersnow.com
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2013, 05:09:29 pm »
Yea, If Thundersnow's server is hosted by bluefang, which i am 99% sure, they seem to run way better than the one that the Prussian army uses.  50-60 ping compared to the 100 or so on the P.A. server.  (I am talking about during Line battles.)  but they are expensive from what I am told.

Yeah I've been using Bluefang for my events for about 4 month.  I've used around 10 different servers to host my events over the years and Blue Fang Solutions is probably the best. 

The ping is really low for everyone, and we've never even had a server crash.  But even if we did, they have an automation coded to reboot the server if that ever would happen.  Pretty great.

The ping across the board is low too.  I'm pretty lax in my events, so I can honestly say I don't see scores of people screaming 'Lag' that I've seen at other events in the past with different servers.  I might see one guy each time, but who knows, he could be playing from Australia for all I know.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 05:12:18 pm by Thundersnow »

Offline Roy

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2013, 09:19:57 pm »
It is illegal and the people that had a contract with them can report this to the police even which can persue the owner of warbawz, It would be best if you have been wronged by this company to state yourself in this thread and leave some form of contact details, so you can all group up, gather evidence together and send the package over towards the authorities.

As always when you rent something from a company, make sure the company is trustable, has full contact details and an address, and is a registered commercial company, with a VAT Number.

I feel sorry for the ones loosing time, servers and most of all money over this and hope they will find a better service in a more trustable company.

Sadly as a game development company this is not something we can legally help you guys with, it was a contract between you (the customer) and the server host...

Good luck guys, with sincere feelings, Vince.
Actually there was nothing illegal done
Seeing as no legally binding contract was signed when you bought from  them, they owe you nothing.
Not saying I agree with it but thats how it is.

Also anyone telling you that Killikan is dead.
Is full of shit.
He's alive and kicking.

Also if you read Bluefang's TOA they even say that hold the right to terminate your servers at anytime but says nothing about if you will get compensated.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 09:27:19 pm by Church »

Offline Vincenzo

• Flying Squirrel Dev
  • FSE Developer
  • Dutchman living in Allenstein, Ostpreußen.
    • View Profile
    • Flying Squirrel Entertainment
  • Nick: FSE_Vincenzo
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2013, 12:13:41 am »
even not a signed agreement is a agreement to the law, one by a chat-mail or whatever is still a legal agreement, and can be used.

Also bluefang might put such things in their TOA, if that TOA holds up in court is to be determined.

Offline Roy

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2013, 01:09:13 am »
It won't

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2013, 07:38:04 am »
Also anyone telling you that Killikan is dead.
Is full of shit.
He's alive and kicking.
a statement was givin out by warbawz via email claiming that he passed away and refunds would not be given.

Offline Vincenzo

• Flying Squirrel Dev
  • FSE Developer
  • Dutchman living in Allenstein, Ostpreußen.
    • View Profile
    • Flying Squirrel Entertainment
  • Nick: FSE_Vincenzo
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2013, 08:27:11 am »
I suggest if you lost a lot of money over this to get together, gather information and proof such as order e-mails, transferred amounts etc. and report him to the American police for scamming, which is a federal offense.

You can also contact him with legal mail asking for your money back, but chances are he will just ignore it.