Author Topic: 71st Highland Regiment of Foot  (Read 171738 times)

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 71st Highland Regiment of Foot
« Reply #1170 on: July 28, 2016, 09:47:10 pm »
i can't even
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 10:04:46 pm by RussianFury »

Offline Salt

• Major
  • We really out here
    • View Profile
  • Nick: bless
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1171 on: July 28, 2016, 10:00:54 pm »
People always disrespect their fathers these days. Back in my day, you showed your elders respek, not this rebellious teen bullshit you see today. Smh.
I'm the reincarnated Who- with no talent.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1172 on: July 28, 2016, 10:06:17 pm »
People always disrespect their fathers these days. Back in my day, you showed your elders respek, not this rebellious teen bullshit you see today. Smh.
:D

Offline cheeseypants

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Col_Cheeseypants
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1173 on: July 28, 2016, 10:36:13 pm »
This post was made by mack and was shortly deleted.

Lol no surprise
Leader of the 71st

Offline Salt

• Major
  • We really out here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: July 28, 2016, 10:49:27 pm »
The Democrats ravaged Donald's ass last night. #BlowoutInNovember

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #1175 on: July 28, 2016, 11:13:12 pm »
The Democrats ravaged Donald's ass last night. #BlowoutInNovember
Got a genuine kek, thanks

Spoiler
[close]
Lol no surprise
I support the event but I did think that the 63e should have waited. Just not a nice move in a game where community takes precedent.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: July 29, 2016, 12:41:29 pm »

Hmmm, I wonder if Squirts is going to get watched or get warned?

Personal attacks on forum users and moderators of any kind will not be tolerated. This includes (but it is not limited to) insults, provocations for the sake of argument, threats, encouragement to suicide, wishing death or ill upon a user and death threats or threats to the persons physical constitution. The latter (in the threats category), in the absence of humor, is a criminal offense and will result in an immediate ban. Discussions are allowed, but only constructive discussions, not discussions where your main goal is to humiliate or offend someone. Aim to discuss points rather than people.

If he doesn't, he just kind of proved one of the issues some people have. Twice... in two different threads.

I support the event but I did think that the 63e should have waited. Just not a nice move in a game where community takes precedent.

And that was my whole point, I do like Karth and I actually even like Squirts (who took this way too personal). People were angry at the timing, just as the organizers of NWL would of been angry if TNWL started right in the middle of the season (and people were forced to choose one or the other). When people brought their concerns to the thread, they were met immeadiately with punishments that haven't happened anywhere else but the NWL and this new thread.

At the end of the day, we are all part of the same community. I have tried my best to be courteous and respectful to every member of the community no matter who they are. If the person who is trusted with moderator duties (in my opinion) is uneven in how he handles his duties, I will speak up, like I did with seanbeanshako when he insulted forum users (effectively breaking the rule above) while wearing global moderator tags. Even if it is someone who I respect (and still do) like Karth.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 01:03:29 pm by MackCW »

AeroNinja

« Reply #1177 on: July 29, 2016, 12:42:28 pm »
+1

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #1178 on: July 29, 2016, 01:11:01 pm »
Honestly nobody should sign up in a form of civil protest.

Yall need to make Coconut remove his application.

#RememberBabyJ

Offline Salt

• Major
  • We really out here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: July 29, 2016, 03:33:19 pm »
I just want to be real here for a second and say that Mack is an absolute treasure to this game and I'm so glad I get to call this grown ass man my friend. This dude has remained humble as fuck throughout his entire time here and has never had a single bad thing to say about anyone and I think people need to respect how much Mack has done to make this community enjoyable for everyone.

This dude is real, and if you want to disregard what he says behind some shitty meme, you're missin' out on a dude who tells it like it is with no agenda. #MadRespek

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #1180 on: July 29, 2016, 03:58:11 pm »
I just want to be real here for a second and say that Mack is an absolute treasure to this game and I'm so glad I get to call this grown ass man my friend. This dude has remained humble as fuck throughout his entire time here and has never had a single bad thing to say about anyone and I think people need to respect how much Mack has done to make this community enjoyable for everyone.

This dude is real, and if you want to disregard what he says behind some shitty meme, you're missin' out on a dude who tells it like it is with no agenda. #MadRespek
Mack is truly the Grandfather of NA NW. He helped bring about a new meta (heavy melee orientation with a command structure that wasn't fixed- no ranks). He really helped to change this whole scene and he continues to represent what's best for NA. #MadRespek
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: July 29, 2016, 04:23:18 pm »

Agreed. Pretty much everyone like him has already left the game, so he is a remaining gem. Rip 2012 days.
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
« Reply #1182 on: July 29, 2016, 04:30:49 pm »
Well Mack since you reported it I have snipped his post and gave him a warning. he does not get a mute since that's his 2nd offense since his lifetime on the account. If you were previously banned or muted next offenses are much more severe, as people should know better not to break forum rules afterwards.

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: July 29, 2016, 04:45:12 pm »
Well Mack since you reported it I have snipped his post and gave him a warning. he does not get a mute since that's his 2nd offense since his lifetime on the account. If you were previously banned or muted next offenses are much more severe, as people should know better not to break forum rules afterwards.

I didn't report it but I am glad action was taken. I also appreciate the explanation.I also appreciate the kind words everyone, means a lot.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 05:00:12 pm by MackCW »

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: July 29, 2016, 06:48:27 pm »
I atone for my sins. In the name of the father, the son, and the holy mack. Please forgive me father for I have sinned.