Author Topic: 17e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne Videos  (Read 13296 times)

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: 17e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne Videos (IEC)
« Reply #90 on: July 08, 2014, 07:03:27 pm »
Sad to say but the 17e are disbanding after NWL.

17e Forums - Message from Posh
Spoiler
Well, there have been many rumors going around about 17e recently, and I have to confirm some of these.

After talking with the members of the 17e, we have decided that this season of NWL will be the last for 17e and I will put the name to rest after our match with the 1teGarde next week.

The reasons for this are due to the fact that NW is dying and that the game is not enjoyable these days along with some cunts in the community, this has always been shown. It's more of a chore these days to go to events than the fun of doing. I myself have lost a lot of interest with NW and have not enjoyed 1v1's. In addition to this, I want to disband the 17e name strongly rather than a 5 man regiment which are unable to beat the 15th. At this time we are still one of the best Regiments in NW.

When I started 17e, I had never expected it to become like how it is today, I've made some great friends from this which I hope to keep in contact with after this. I've seen the skill rise and no matter how it has seemed, I have enjoyed leading every single one of you (Even Porkins and MrJ). We've managed to beat the Nr.24 once which is perhaps the best regiment to have been formed and managed to draw against the 92nd which only the 91st were able to do.

After 17e, I am most likely going to join 22nd and stay relatively inactive as they're a very nice bunch and do not take the game too seriously whilst being a strong regiment. I know some of you still enjoy the discipline and game unlike myself, and for that I can only recommend the 92nd, even if I am not too fond of them.

Well, everything must come to an end eventually, and I'm happy with the way that 17e has done over the last 1 and a half years and although I'm sad to see it go I am glad to put it to rest come next week. If you have any questions feel free to come and talk to me. Also apologies to anyone that has recently joined the Regiment, it was not set in stone until yesterday about what would happen with 17e.
[close]
Well that was unexpected.

Offline Saga

• Major General
  • Patiently waiting for BCOF since 2012.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #91 on: July 08, 2014, 07:06:48 pm »

Spoiler
Well, there have been many rumors going around about 17e recently, and I have to confirm some of these.

After talking with the members of the 17e, we have decided that this season of NWL will be the last for 17e and I will put the name to rest after our match with the 1teGarde next week.

The reasons for this are due to the fact that NW is dying and that the game is not enjoyable these days along with some cunts in the community, this has always been shown. It's more of a chore these days to go to events than the fun of doing. I myself have lost a lot of interest with NW and have not enjoyed 1v1's. In addition to this, I want to disband the 17e name strongly rather than a 5 man regiment which are unable to beat the 15th. At this time we are still one of the best Regiments in NW.

When I started 17e, I had never expected it to become like how it is today, I've made some great friends from this which I hope to keep in contact with after this. I've seen the skill rise and no matter how it has seemed, I have enjoyed leading every single one of you (Even Porkins and MrJ). We've managed to beat the Nr.24 once which is perhaps the best regiment to have been formed and managed to draw against the 92nd which only the 91st were able to do.

After 17e, I am most likely going to join 22nd and stay relatively inactive as they're a very nice bunch and do not take the game too seriously whilst being a strong regiment. I know some of you still enjoy the discipline and game unlike myself, and for that I can only recommend the 92nd, even if I am not too fond of them.

Well, everything must come to an end eventually, and I'm happy with the way that 17e has done over the last 1 and a half years and although I'm sad to see it go I am glad to put it to rest come next week. If you have any questions feel free to come and talk to me. Also apologies to anyone that has recently joined the Regiment, it was not set in stone until yesterday about what would happen with 17e.
[close]
Terribly sorry, the 17e was truly one of the best.  :(

Offline apricotes1

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Munnerlyn
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #92 on: July 08, 2014, 07:23:51 pm »
RIP 17e

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #93 on: July 08, 2014, 08:43:34 pm »

Spoiler

[close]
R.I.P 17e <3
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline huanmpth

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 61e_Lt_huanmpth
« Reply #94 on: July 14, 2014, 02:07:18 am »
Good luck 17e.  :-\

Offline TheProxJack

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 79th_CSjt_Jack_MacRae
« Reply #95 on: July 16, 2014, 09:32:01 pm »
R.I.P

Offline William Jones

• First Lieutenant
  • RG_84th_Pfc_William_Jones
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
  • Nick: IEC
« Reply #96 on: July 17, 2014, 01:16:14 pm »
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtS7PSSE_VY[/youtube]

Score: 7 - 3

17e last event :'(
Former: 91st Lance Corporal | 70th Lieutenant | 17e Caporal | 78th Colour Serjeant | 84th Ensign | 1stMI Major | [RG] 84th Private First Class

Facebook: https://goo.gl/R5zjzb Twitter: https://goo.gl/1NkwDT

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #97 on: July 17, 2014, 03:20:18 pm »
Great videos IEC and RIP 17e.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Posh

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • i can help col posh out with anything
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Lt_Posh
« Reply #98 on: July 17, 2014, 04:18:07 pm »
Thanks for all the hard work with the videos IEC, and best of luck in the future  ;)
Previously: 2ndCSG Major - 17e Colonel - 22nd Serjeant - 1Lhr Leutnant - 78th Lance Corporal

Offline William Jones

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #99 on: July 17, 2014, 04:45:33 pm »
Thanks for all the hard work with the videos IEC, and best of luck in the future  ;)

Thank you Posh for letting me join your regiment, it's been a great experience and I've learnt a lot. I still need to work on my melee lol but it's been fun :D shame it had to come to this.

Best of luck in the future and take care of yourself :P
Former: 91st Lance Corporal | 70th Lieutenant | 17e Caporal | 78th Colour Serjeant | 84th Ensign | 1stMI Major | [RG] 84th Private First Class

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #100 on: July 17, 2014, 05:05:59 pm »
That last video.. :'(

Offline William Jones

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
Re: 17e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne Videos
« Reply #101 on: July 17, 2014, 05:06:53 pm »
Great videos IEC and RIP 17e.
Thanks Herishey ;D
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 06:03:02 pm by William Jones »